剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
是的 将军
Yes, General.
教授
Professor?
你们想怎样都行
Whatever you'd like.
我希望你说的话是认真的
I'd like to feel like you mean it,
因为如果不是 我们就有麻烦了
because if you don't, we have a problem.
蓝皮书计划
Project Blue Book?
-我叫安德鲁·加纳 -我叫迈克尔·奎恩上尉
- Andrew Garner. - Captain Michael Quinn.
我叫艾伦·海尼克
Allen Hynek.
抱歉这么隐秘
Sorry for the cloak and dagger.
这样对双方都有好处
It's really for both our benefits,
鉴于市里到处都有人监视
given all the prying eyes in the city.
加纳 这名字有点耳熟
Garner-- how do I know that name?
我在华府待了很长时间
I've been around Washington a long time.
你是国♥务♥院♥ 还是国防部
Are you State Department, Defense?
我不喜欢局限自己
I don't like to limit myself.
你是在电♥话♥里和我说话的人吗
Are you the man I spoke to on the phone?
是的 虽然我应该把话说清楚一点
Yes, although I should have been more clear.
我是代表其他人来的
I'm here on behalf of someone else.
-代表谁 -暂时还不能说
- Who's that? - Can't disclose that yet.
我能说的是 如果你们照我说的去做
What I can disclose is that if you do what I say,
你们就有机会在公共国会听证会上作证
you will have the chance to testify at a public congressional hearing
且最终揭示飞碟的真♥相♥
that will finally expose the truth about flying saucers.
我的代表人和你们一样相信
I represent someone who believes, like you do,
政♥府♥最高层中
that there's a conspiracy going on
出现了阴谋
at the highest level of the government
为了掩盖外星生物的存在
to cover up the existence of extraterrestrial life.
他认为这不仅会让我们在冷战遭受损失
And he thinks it could not only cost us the Cold War
还会影响我们的长♥期♥安全
but our long-term security as well.
你想我们怎么做
What do you want from us?
我想让你们知道 你们在国会的朋友
I want you to know you have a friend in Congress
愿意为你们赴汤蹈火
willing to put his neck out for you...
前提是你们能提供更多掩盖真♥相♥的证据
If you can deliver more proof of a cover-up.
提供证据
Deliver proof?
怎么 你要我们监视自己的政♥府♥吗
What, you want us to spy on our own government?
上尉 你有没有发现
Captain, were you aware
你在特区遭遇接触那些亮光后的两周
that two weeks after your encounter in D.C.,
华府塔科马市的一位空军飞行员
an Air Force pilot chased a similar set of lights
也遇见了类似的亮光
in Tacoma, Washington?
只不过他的飞机失控
Only when his plane spun out of control,
他死了
he died.
那有可能是你们
That could have been you,
就是说用不了多久
which means it's only a matter of time
类似的事还会再发生
before it happens again.
鉴于现在的冷战气氛
And given the Cold War climate right now,
只需一个好战的将军
all it will take is for some trigger-happy general
说服新一届政♥府♥
to convince a new administration
说俄♥罗♥斯♥人在干扰我们的雷达
that it's Russians tripping our radars,
我们就要面对第三次世界大战了
and we're in the middle of World War III.
这些机密目击事件
Those are classified sightings
都是没有向蓝皮书上报的
that didn't get reported to Blue Book.
并且将会作为进军战争的A类展出品
They are being held as exhibit "A" in the march to war.
这些都发生在军事基地
These all took place at military bases.
没错
That's right.
你从哪得到这些文件的
Where'd you get these files?
先生们 我的代表人认为揭露真♥相♥
Gentlemen, the man I represent thinks that exposing the truth
能让世界团结一致
can bring this world together,
而不是彼此争斗
not pit us against each other,
就是说你们的工作
which means your work has the chance
不仅有机会拯救生命
to not only save lives...
还能改变人类历史进程
but change the course of human history.
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第二季 第八集
他提到的那个案件
That case he was talking about--
麦科德空军基地监测到的雷达回波
radar echoes picked up by McChord Air Force Base
与在华府监测到的相同
were identical to the ones in D.C.
遇到它们的飞行员发送了求救信♥号♥♥
Pilot who encountered them, he radioed in a mayday call
之后以每小时750英里的速度坠毁在了山里
before slamming into a mountain at 750 miles an hour
还没尝试弹出逃生
with no attempt to eject.
让我看看
Let me see that.
奎恩上尉 能听到吗
Captain Quinn, do you copy?
能听到吗
Do you copy?
它控制住了战机
It's taking control!
你不应该留着这些
You shouldn't have kept these.
你不像我一样了解华府 博士
You don't know Washington like I do, Doc.
我们被利用了
We're being used.
这样的支持正是我们需要的
Support like this is exactly what we need right now.
我们都亲眼见过
You and I have both seen firsthand
任何试图站出来提供
what happens to anyone trying to come forward
掩盖证据的人的下场
with evidence of a cover-up.
你只是不相信政客
You just don't trust politicians.
尤其是那些不露面的
Especially the ones who don't show their face.
你相信我 对吧
You trust me, don't you?
你是我唯一信任的人了
You're the only person I trust right now.
这一次我们要谨慎对待
We gotta tread carefully with this one.
你不需要担心我 上尉
You don't have to worry about me, Captain.
我永远支持你
I'm always on your side.
我知道你在听
I know you're listening.
这是你最后一次和我说话的机会
This is your last chance to speak to me.
你需要过来我们才能帮助你 米什卡
You need to come in so we can help you, Mishka.
就像上一次你试图帮助我一样吗
Like how you tried to help me last time?
这事不仅关乎你 你也知道
This is bigger than you now, and you know that.
如果他们政♥府♥在跟踪你
If their government is following you--
我知道如何摆脱跟踪
I know how to lose a tail.
我只是来销毁证据的
I only came here to get rid of evidence
这样就不用劳烦你了 然后我就消失
so that you don't have to, and then I'm gone.
你去那里 是希望能再见到他
You went there hoping you'd see him again
因为你爱他 不是吗
because you love him, don't you?
那一直以来都是你的问题
That's always been your problem.
你的忠诚摇摆不定 米什卡
Your loyalties shift so easily, Mishka.
我为你派了最顶尖的人
I've sent our best men for you,
你刚刚离开基地 所以你现在手无寸铁
and you just left the base, so you don't have a weap--
-锁着吗 -很奇怪
- It's locked? - That's weird.
这些是什么人
Who are all these people?
打扰了
Excuse me?
你好
Hello?
有什么可以帮你的吗
Can I help you?
你可以闪到一边让我们进去
You could step aside and let us in.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 这是艾伦·海尼克博士
I'm Captain Michael Quinn. This is Dr. Allen Hynek.
我们在这里工作 你是谁
We work here. Who are you?
中士 你可以让他们进来
Sergeant, you can let them in.
谢谢
Thank you.
奎恩上尉 海尼克博士
Captain Quinn, Dr. Hynek.
这是在做什么
What's going on here?
斯蒂文斯特别探员
Special Agent Stevens,
空军部门特别调查组
Air Force Office of Special Investigations.
菲
Faye?
这边请
Come this way, please.
跟她的谈话就快结束了
We're almost done interviewing her.
到底发生了什么
What is happening here?
与这个项目相关的
Other offices associated
其他部门被盗了
with this program were burglarized.
高度机密的资料被盗
Highly classified materials have been stolen,
使这件事事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
making this a matter of national security.
在我们结束调查之前
Until we've completed our investigation,
蓝皮书计划被无限期停止
Blue Book is shut down indefinitely.
有什么新闻
What's the latest?
特调组刚刚开始 暂时还没有什么发现
OSI is just getting started, so nothing yet.
他们不知道文件内是什么
They don't know what's in the actual files.
完全不知情
Not a clue.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表