剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
-大卫 -大卫现在不在
- David? - David isn't here right now.
停下
Whoa, stop it!
-大卫你没事吧 -我说了我不是大卫
- David, are you okay? - I told you this isn't David.
那我在和谁说话
Then who am I speaking with?
我是来回答你的所有问题
I'm here to answer all your questions.
大卫说你想让
David said you wanted
我们三个一起工作
the three of us to work together.
我们要一起做什么
What are we meant to be working on?
告诉世界你的真♥相♥ 海尼克博士
Telling the world your truth, Dr. Hynek.
我的真♥相♥
My truth?
我的真♥相♥是什么
What is my truth?
你再也无法否认的真♥相♥
The one you can no longer deny.
行了 够了 伙计
All right, that's enough, pal.
你身处危险之中 海尼克博士
You are in danger, Dr. Hynek,
大卫是唯一能救你的人
and David is the only one who can save you.
他是唯一一个
He is the only one.
好吧 如果大卫
Well, if David--
大卫 大卫
David, David!
大卫
David!
他醒来了
He's waking up.
大卫
David?
我怎么到这里的
How did I get here?
好极了 他回来了
Oh, good, it's him again.
我们把你带回来的
We brought you back.
是吗
You did?
来 把这个喝了
Here, drink this.
所以 你不记得发生了什么
So, uh, you don't remember what happened?
我的天 我太累了 我只想休息
Oh, my God, I am so tired. I just need to rest.
你们 你们俩该离开了
You guys--you two should go.
-我想要你们离开 -好极了
- I want you to go. - Great.
那我们就不打扰了 博士
We'll leave you to it, then. Doc?
你确定你会没事的吗
Are you sure that you're gonna be okay?
我会 我会没事的
I'll be--I'll be fine,
但我不是你们俩
but I am not who you two
应该担心的人
need to be worried about.
赖特-帕特森空军基地
俄亥俄州代顿
菲说你出城了
Faye tells me you've been out of town.
没错 我们在跟踪一条线索
Yes, we were following up on a lead
可能对应对罗伯森调查小组的审查有用
we thought might prove useful for the Robertson Panel.
但却是竹篮打水一场空 长官
Which turned out to be nothing, sir.
我懂了
I see.
你打算给调查小组看什么
What do you plan to present to the panel?
-我要 -将军 我们
- I would im-- - Well, General, we, um,
深入研究了案卷材料并精选了几个
pored over our case files and determined a select few
我们认为在过去几年里最有代表性的研究
that we feel best represent our investigation for the past couple years.
你们得出了什么结论
And the conclusion you've drawn?
-先生 结论 -结论就是
- The conclusion, sir-- - The conclusion would be
不明飞行物的调查领域
that the area of UFO investigation
还需要后续的深入挖掘
continues to need further study
也还需要更多的资源来协助调查
and, uh, resources to help it to do that.
这是个很重要的审查 博士
This is a very important panel, doctor,
不仅是对你的部门 对整个空军更甚
not just for your department, but for the entire Air Force.
你的表现事关重大
A lot is riding on your performance.
我希望你们都能带着荣誉感和正义感完成它
And I expect both of you to act with honor and integrity.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
艾伦·海尼克博士于蓝皮书计划的声明
这个是谁写的
Who wrote this?
你可以呈现你喜欢的任何案子
You're free to present any case that you like,
但你得先把这个写完
but it's important that you finish up with that.
"综上 基于我们的案例
"Therefore, based on our casework
以及我个人严谨的科学研究
"and my own rigorous scientific analysis,
我得出的结论是 没有证据
"I've concluded that there is no evidence
能够支持不明飞行物来自
"to support the notion that UFOs are,
或可能来自
"or possibly could be,
外星生物"
extraterrestrial in origin."
你希望我把这个 当作我的意见
And you'd like me to present this as my, uh--as my opinion?
你还能有别的什么意见 博士
What other opinion would you have, doctor?
海尼克博士
Dr. Hynek?
海尼克博士
Dr. Hynek?
抱歉 你刚刚说什么
Sorry, you were saying?
实际上 是你在说
You were saying, actually,
你被要求读一篇报告
that you'd been asked to read a report,
你不认可的报告
one you didn't agree with?
他们要我背叛一切我相信的东西
They wanted me to betray everything I believed,
坚定地声明所有一切飞行物现象
to state conclusively that all UFOs
都有现实的解释
have an earthly explanation.
而你不相信这个说法吗
And that wasn't what you believed?
我相信什么并不重要
It didn't matter what I believed.
重要的是证据所呈现的东西
It mattered what the evidence showed.
科学是没有偏见的
Science is without prejudice.
它不会相信 它就是真♥相♥本身
It doesn't believe. It just is.
从科学的角度说
And from a scientific perspective,
我不能否认的真♥相♥只有一个
there was one truth that I could not deny:
不明飞行物真实存在
UFOs exist,
而且有些无法解释
and some defy explanation.
所以我面临着一个选择
So I was faced with a choice.
撒谎 拯救蓝皮书计划
Tell the lie, save Blue Book,
或说出真♥相♥ 并承担后果
or tell the truth, and face the consequences.
毁掉我的职业生涯 我的名声
The end of my career, my reputation--
你的选择是什么
And what did you decide?
很抱歉
Sorry to do this.
史蒂文要拍照 所以得清空这片区域
Steven's setting up a shot, so we need to clear the area.
当然
Oh, of course.
我们能在你的拖车里继续采访吗
Uh, can we finish this in your trailer?
实际上 我觉得
Actually, um, I think I've--
我觉得我已经说得太多了 你明白吗
I think I may have said too much already, you know?
所以
So, um...
我希望你得到你想要的了 谢谢
I hope you have what you need. Thank you.
但海尼克博士 你还没有讲到调查小组
But Dr. Hynek, you haven't gotten to the panel yet.
他依旧不愿意提起这段往事
It's still hard for him to talk about.
怎么了 发生什么了
Why? What happened?
到最后出现了他意想不到的事 只是
Something surprised him in the end, that just--
你当时也在场 是什么事
Were you there? Uh, what was it?
对 我在场 而且到现在我还觉得不可思议
I was there, yes, and sometimes, I still don't believe it.
1953年 罗伯森调查小组审查第二天
博士 不如过去坐下吧
Hey, doc, why don't you come sit down?
你已经这样两天了
You've been like this for two days.
玛丽安娜的录像是我们掌握的证据中最有力的
The Mariana film is the best piece of film evidence we have.
但是他们都没注意看
They're not even paying attention to it.
他们有我们的分♥析♥了
Well, they have our analysis.
希望那些能填补空白
Hopefully, that'll help fill in the blanks.
是吗 甚至可以不看录像吗
Yeah. Without even looking at the film?
科学家不该这么做
That's not what scientists are supposed to do.
我知道
I know.
请问
Oh, oh, uh, excuse me!
你们打算研究任何一帧图像吗
Um, are you planning to study any individual frames?
或是再看一遍录像
Or even watch the film again?
其实 我们已经有结果了
We're done with it, actually.
我们花了几个小时分♥析♥这些录像
We spent dozens of hours analyzing this film.
你们都没怎么看它
You've barely even looked at it!
这些是F-94战机
They're F-94s.
附近的空军基地保存的飞行日志
Flight logs at the Air Force base nearby
已经证实了那天的确有战机起飞
confirmed they did a flyby that day.
没错 但那是在录像里那件事几个小时后
Yes, hours after that was filmed.
你们的结论是错误的
You're--you're drawing a false conclusion,
而且如果你们看了我追加的报告
and if you look at our supplemental reports,
你们就会知道我们的确指出了
you will see that we do point out
原始录像被空军裁剪变短
the original film was edited down by the Air Force
移除了更多确凿的证据
and the more enlightening evidence taken out.
所以呢
Suggesting what?
所以有人篡改了证据
Suggesting that somebody tampered with the evidence!
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表