剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
把你们的人丢弃在海里
Leave your man back there in the water like that?
-他知道风险 -可要是他还活着呢
- He knew the risks. - But what if he's still alive?
你忘了现在是什么情况了吗
Have you forgotten what's going on here?
我们在水里找到了什么吗
What we found down there?
什么 松脂岩 火山玻璃
What, pitchstone? Volcanic glass?
这种东西在这区域随处可见
You find that everywhere in this region.
你觉得差点弄翻我们船的
You think it was pitchstone at the bottom of Puget Sound
是普吉湾底部的松脂岩吗
that nearly capsized our boat?
如果船锚钩住了水下的木头
If your anchor snagged in a log down there,
往上拉的时候会形成暗流
it gets pulled into an underwater current
或漩涡
or a whirlpool.
那不是漩涡
It wasn't a whirlpool.
把你射回到海面
That shot you back to the surface like that,
并冲走你的氧气面罩吗
dragged off your mask?
你当时不在水下 你不知道我感受到了什么
You weren't down there. You didn't feel what I felt.
下潜那么深 加之脑部缺氧
That deep, lack of oxygen to your brain
会使你的感官错误百出
will play all kinds of tricks on your senses.
对这一切现象都存在合理的解释
There is a completely rational explanation for all of this.
错误 错误
Tricks? Tricks?
空军可能会欣赏你的
That kind of skepticism may be appreciated
这种怀疑态度 但在这它会让你丢了小命
by the Air Force, but out here, it can get you killed.
也许你不该带上
Well, maybe you shouldn't have brought
一个科学家
a scientist with you.
什么样的科学家才不想负责
What kind of a scientist doesn't want to be responsible
为全人类做出最大的发现
for making the biggest discovery in all of mankind?
我们快点 时间不多了
Let's get a move on. We don't have a lot of time.
打扰一下 警长
Excuse me. Sheriff?
马上过来
Be with you in a minute.
警长
Sheriff.
我是美国空军的迈克尔·奎恩上尉
Captain Michael Quinn. U.S. Air Force.
他是中情局的丹尼尔·班克斯探员
This is agent Daniel Banks, CIA.
有什么可以为你效劳的
What can I do for you?
我们在找一个失踪的人
We're looking for a missing person
我们认为他可能在莫里岛
we believe may be on Maury Island.
他叫艾伦·海尼克博士
Name's Dr. Allen Hynek.
说他是个博士吗
Say he's a doctor?
里德
Hey, Reed.
过来看下这个
Come over and take a look at this.
看上去像那群人里面的吗
This look like one of those men to you?
天啊 没错 是他
Oh, my God. Yeah, that's him.
-就是他 -你在这见过他吗
- That's the one. - You've seen this man here?
这家伙 还有其他几个人
This guy, along with a couple others,
闯进我家绑♥架♥了我
broke into my house and kidnapped me.
我想你认错人了
Yeah, I think you got the wrong guy.
不 没有 就是他
No, I don't. That's him.
等等 稍等一下
Wait, wait, wait. Just hold on a second.
首先 你叫什么
All right, first of all, what's your name?
-欧内斯特·里德 -里德先生
- Ernest Reed. - Mr. Reed,
你说这个人绑♥架♥了你
you're saying that this man kidnapped you?
他们有枪
They had guns.
他们逼我带他们去我的船
And they forced me to take them to my boat,
但这家伙呢
but this guy?
他帮我逃走了
He helped me escape.
艾米 给他们看你画的东西
Amy, show them what you've drawn up.
他确信这是你们要找的人
He's confident this the man you're looking for.
警长 几个渔民刚在离吉格港海岸
Sheriff, couple of fishermen just spotted the men in black
一英里的岸边看到了这些黑衣人
on shore about a mile off the coast of Gig Harbor.
他们朝树林去了
They're headed into the woods.
我们走
Let's go.
现在我们知道他们怎么上岸的
Now we know how they got ashore.
我们不能确定这个是里德船上的
Well, we don't know for sure this came from Reed's boat.
不知道他们之后去了哪
No telling where they went from here.
大伙分头去找 看还能找到什么
Let's fan out, see what else we can find, fellas.
-是 长官 -没问题
- Yes, sir. - You got it.
里德跟警长说海尼克在帮威廉
Now, Reed told the sheriff that Hynek was helping William.
他们是一伙的
They're on the same team.
里德还说海尼克帮他逃走了
Reed also said Hynek helped him escape.
那海尼克为什么不和他一起逃走
Then why didn't Hynek escape with him?
我不知道
I don't know.
威廉离开中情局的时候
You know, when William left the agency,
他带走了很多人
he took a lot of people with him.
我们筛选过的人
People who we screened.
你觉得永远不会越界的人
Who you never think crossed the line like that.
不 博士不是那种人
No, that's not Doc.
不是吗
No?
他不是已经偷了机密材料吗
Didn't he already steal classified material?
这不是也不像他吗
Is that not like him, either?
听着 我知道你想相信你的朋友
Look, I know you want to believe in your friend here,
但我们必须面对现实
but we gotta start confronting the facts.
那是什么东西 坐标
What the hell are those? Coordinates?
前往临时停机坪 上尉
前往临时停机坪 上尉
Headed to airstrip, Captain.
海尼克没和威廉在一起
Hynek's not with William.
他想让我们找到他
He's trying to help lead us to him.
你告诉我我们要去哪
You gonna tell me where we're going?
你已经知道我们要去哪里了
You already know where we're going.
你早就知道了
You had it figured out all along.
我在你办公室看过研究报告
Saw the research in your office.
-南极洲 -是的
- Antarctica? - Yep.
你确定那安全吗
Are you sure that's safe?
还有一个关于
You know, there was one other detail
莫里岛的细节我没有告诉你
about the Maury Island case that I didn't tell you.
是吗 是什么
Oh, yeah? What's that?
陆军取回了里德从意外中
After the Army retrieved the metal that Reed
抢救出来的金属 他们把它装上了一架
salvaged from his encounter, they loaded it onto a plane
比那架大得多的飞机
a lot bigger than that one.
一架军用轰炸机的残骸在戈布尔溪
B-25的坠毁使空军节蒙上了一层阴影
据称此次坠毁造成两人死亡
那架飞机坠毁了
That plane crashed,
机上两名军官丧生
killing the two officers on board.
快好了 两分钟
Almost done. Two minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你凭什么认为我不知道
What makes you think I don't know about that?
听着 如果这种金属有如此强大的属性
Look, if that metal has such powerful properties,
如果你知道它已经让一架飞机坠落了
why fly with it if you know it brought down
为什么还要带着它飞行
another plane already?
所以你认为 的确是金属
Oh, so you do think that it was the metal
导致飞机坠毁的
that brought the plane down?
我以为你说是火山玻璃
I thought you said it was volcanic glass.
不 不 不 我在白林
No, no, no, the object that I stole
偷的东西 它不是
at White Forest was not. That...
我无法解释它的性质和组成
that had properties and a composition that I can't explain.
因为它不属于地球
Because it's not found on this Earth.
导致飞机坠毁的不是金属
It wasn't the metal that caused the plane to crash.
我们应该寻求支援
We should've maybe used the backup.
不能叫警♥察♥ 他们问题太多了
No cops. Way too many questions.
我自己也有问题要问
Well, I still have questions of my own.
你确定这里有临时停机坪吗
Are you sure there's an airstrip out here?
穿过这里是几英里内唯一♥平♥坦的土地
Well, through here is the only flat patch of land for miles.
就在那
And there it is.
你破坏了那架飞机 无辜的人死了
You sabotaged that plane? Innocent people died.
我必须保护好证据
I had to secure and protect the evidence.
-空军军官 -就是那些发誓
- Air Force officers - The same officers
要掩盖真♥相♥的军官
who were sworn to cover up the truth.
你不会觉得他叛变了吧
You don't think he'd turn now, do you?
等我们把他弄出来我再问他
I'll ask him once we get him out of there.
好吧 那我们该怎么做
All right, so what's our move?
里德说这些人有武器
All right, Reed said these guys were armed.
你带了枪吗
You brought your gun?
没有
No.
我又不是牛仔 不会去哪都带枪
I'm not a cowboy. I don't carry it everywhere.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表