剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
Base is the safest place for you and Joel.
-菲 -我们现在不应该回家吗
- Faye! - We shouldn't go home now?
在我搞清楚这件事情之后才行
Not until I figure this out.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Do you know what's happening?
我大概知道可以向谁求助
I may know someone who can help.
那我要和你一起去
Well, then I'm coming with you.
不 你留在这里 菲
No, you are staying here. Faye!
如果艾伦陷入险境 那...
If Allen's in trouble, then--
万一博士遇险 他最不希望看到的
If Doc's in trouble, the last thing he'd want
就是你也同时陷入险境
is for you to put yourself at the same risk.
但他知道我可以照顾好自己
But he knows I can take care of myself.
我来找你帮忙 上尉
I came to you for help, Captain,
你不可以又开始糊弄我
and you are not gonna start by lying to me.
我想知道你的猜测是什么
I want to know what the hell you think is going on.
菲 我需要你替米米和乔尔
Faye, I'm gonna need you to make some space
找个房♥间 或许还需要今晚过夜
for Mimi and Joel for a bit, maybe even the night.
她禁止离开基地
She's not allowed off this base.
好吧
Okay.
为什么找我 为什么是现在
Why me, and why now?
因为我花了六年
Because it took six years
才搞清楚这块金属是做什么用的
to understand what the metal is for.
就你而言
As far as you're concerned,
当受人尊敬的海尼克教授
when the esteemed Professor Hynek,
这一领域内最受推崇的人物之一
one of the most well respected men in his field,
声称他遇到了外星访客
says that he has met visitors from another world,
谁会质疑他
well, who's gonna doubt him?
你真的相信这能成功吗
You really believe that's gonna work?
所以我一直以来才这么对你费尽心血啊 教授
It's why I've been grooming you this whole time, Professor.
差点忘了
Forgot something.
既然你决定加入了...
Now that you're gonna play the part...
那也得穿的像样才行
you're gonna have to dress like it, too.
这样你才不会太显眼
So you don't stand out.
我们擅长的事情之一 就是隐姓埋名
One of our strengths is anonymity.
"你们"到底指的是谁
Who exactly are you people?
我觉得你很适合这个颜色
I think that color suits you quite well.
谁知道呢 或许一切都结束之后
Who knows? Maybe when this is all over with,
你甚至决定加入我们的组织
you might even decide to stay with us.
海尼克博士
Dr. Hynek.
华盛顿州 莫里岛
你太过安静了
You're being awfully quiet.
你想让我说什么
Something you'd like me to say?
起码我想听句谢谢
Well, at some point, I will expect a thank you.
教授 我带给你的可是一生难求的机遇
I am giving you the opportunity of a lifetime, Professor.
特区的事我说错了吗
Was I wrong about D.C.?
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
那个日期 时间...
That date, the time...
不明飞行物会出现在何处
where the UFOs would be.
我想你已经知道答案了
I think you already know the answer to that question.
他告诉过你我是谁
He told you who I am.
-上尉 -早上好
- Captain. - Morning.
别客气 请进
Please, come in.
有何贵干
So, what are you doing here?
我还要赶飞机
I just have a plane to catch.
博士跟提过 你们之前讨论过
Doc told me he spoke with you about someone
在你实验室的某人...
at that lab of yours the other day...
那个人可以预知未来 她叫什么
who could see the future, like what's her name?
-瑞贝卡 -瑞贝卡 对
- Rebecca. - Rebecca. Yes.
-还记得吗 -记得
- Remember that? - I do.
我觉得他可能绑♥架♥了博士
I think he may have kidnapped him.
现在还有些细节没弄清楚
Details are a little fuzzy right now,
但博士失踪了 我认为这个家伙
but the doc is missing, and I think that this guy
可能跟此事有关
may have something to do with it.
希望你能帮帮忙
Hoping you can help.
你知道我说的是谁
You know who I'm talking about.
如果我们说的是同一个人 那我知道
If we're talking about the same guy, yes, I do.
那为什么你看起来比我还紧张
Then why do you look more worried than I do?
好吧 来一杯
Yeah, all right.
他叫威廉
His name is William.
多年前 他是我们这个项目的成员之一
He was a member of our program years back.
那时我还在那里
Before I was there.
他很有天赋
He was very gifted.
同时也是危险人物
But also very dangerous.
他们视我为危险人物
They thought I was dangerous.
什么 因为你能看到未来吗
What, because you could see the future?
因为我能看到潜力
Because I could see the potential.
不止是情报
Beyond intelligence.
所以你离开了那个项目吗
So you left the program?
没人能离开那个项目
No one ever leaves the program.
我逃走了
I escaped.
和一些与我有同样信念的人一起
Along with some others who believed as I did.
什么信念
Believed what?
他有一个关于不明飞行物和接触的理论
He had a theory about UFOs and contact
认为他和项目的其他成员都是导体
that he and other members of the program were conduits,
都是天线 他喜欢这么称呼他们
antenna, as he liked to call them,
说他们是用来进行沟通...
that were meant to communicate with, uh...
与小绿人进行沟通
Little green men.
和他根本说不通
There was no reasoning with him.
中情局只想掩盖真♥相♥
The CIA only wanted to cover up the truth.
我想你已经知道真♥相♥了
The truth I suspect you already know.
简直是疯狂
This is madness.
你从来没这么想过吗
You never thought the same?
你明白我为什么选你了吧
You see why I chose you?
因为我和你 我们很相似
Because you and I, we're a lot alike.
那我们要怎么找到他
So how do we find him?
机构已经找了他很多年
The agency has been looking for years.
但愿我知道
I wish I knew.
那瑞贝卡呢
What about Rebecca?
找人不是她的专长吗
Isn't that her specialty?
我们试过了
We tried.
她看不到他
She can't see him.
但是她没试过去找海尼克
She never tried to find Hynek, though.
我还在努力给你和乔尔
I'm still working on getting you and Joel
在军营里找个位置
a spot in the barracks,
但应该快了
but it shouldn't take much longer.
谢谢
Thank you.
菲 我丈夫还在外面
Faye, my husband's still out there,
他需要我的帮忙
and he needs my help.
我不能坐视不管
I can't just, you know, sit here right now.
很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我无法想象你正在经历的痛苦
I can't imagine what you're going through.
如果我能看看蓝皮书计划的报告
If I could just look at the Blue Book reports,
那些机密报告
the classified ones,
也许我就能试着帮忙找到他
maybe I could try and help find him.
但愿我能让你看
I wish I could help you with that,
但如果我允许你去看这些文件
but, if I grant you access to those documents--
那会让你面临危险 当然
That would put you at risk. Of course.
不如我带乔尔在基地转转吧
Why don't I take Joel on a tour of the base?
这样你就可以待在电♥话♥旁边
That way, you can stay by the phone
以防上尉打电♥话♥来
in case the captain calls.
谢谢你
I'd appreciate that.
我想我们可能至少要离开一个小时
I imagine we'd probably be gone at least an hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
范·迪克投球
Van Dyke delivers.
滚地球传回给投手 他接到球了
It's a groundball back to the pitcher. He knocked it down.
加油 你们可以的 加油
Come on, boys. You got this. Come on.
什么
What?
欧内斯特 你好啊
Hello, Ernest.
别紧张 不会耽误你太久
Relax. This won't take long.
里德先生 请坐吧
Mr. Reed, would you like to have a seat, please?
我们不是来伤害你的
We're not here to hurt you.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表