剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
有东西在靠近 是什么
Something's coming. What is that?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here, girl?
你怎么出来的
How'd you get out?
比利 比利
Billy, Billy.
比利 比利
Billy? Billy?
我们去他的房♥间看看
We'll check his room.
他不在房♥间里
He's not there.
那是他 是比利
That's him. That's him.
比利 比利
Billy. Billy.
比利
Billy.
他在这
He's in here.
比利
Hey. Hey, Billy.
比利
Hey, hi. Hey.
妈妈在这 比利
Mom's here. Hey. Hi.
他来了
He was here.
谁 谁 谁刚来了
Who? Who? Who was here?
外星人刚来了
The alien was here.
妈妈抱抱 没事的
Come here. It's okay.
妈妈在 别怕
Mom's got you, okay?
里祖托 你错过会议了
Rizzuto, you missed your appointment.
我听到你关掉吸尘器了
Come on, I heard you turn off the vacuum.
我知道你在里面 开门吧
I know you're in there. Just open the door.
-你好 -你是谁
- Hello. - Who are you?
有什么能帮你吗
Can I help you?
里祖托
Rizzuto.
不好意思 你要干什么
Excuse me. What are you doing?
我是美国空军的詹姆斯·哈丁将军
I'm General James Harding, United States Air Force.
我和爱德华本来今早要一起开个会
Edward and I had a meeting this morning,
但他没来参加
and he didn't show,
所以我出于关心来看看他
so I'm here out of concern.
不好意思 还不知道你的名字
I'm sorry. I didn't get your name.
苏珊
Susan.
苏珊...
Susan...
你是...你是管家吗
are you, uh, are you the housekeeper?
女朋友
Girlfriend.
他在哪
Where is he?
他今天一大早就走了 我留下来收拾屋子
He left early this morning, and I stayed to tidy up.
如果你想给他留个口信的话
If you'd like to leave a note for him,
我会保证他收到
I can make sure he gets it.
其实我更想知道一些你的事
Oh, actually, I'd like to know a little bit more about who you are,
你为什么在他的公♥寓♥里
and why you're in his apartment.
因为我认识的祖托
'Cause the Rizzuto that I know
要是有你这么能干的姑娘
would be lucky to have a gal of your caliber
让他帮你点烟都算便宜他了
even let him light your cigarette,
更别说你还帮他吸尘
let alone vacuum his place.
看来你不像我这么了解他
Well, I guess you don't know him like I do.
没错 但现在你让我产生了好奇心
Well, you got me there, but now you've made me curious.
他还有什么我不知道的
What else don't I know?
你们进来
Fellas!
到底是怎么回事
What's going on?
我也在问自己同样的问题
You know, I was just asking myself the same question.
而且这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
And being that this is a matter of national security
我有这个权力 你要帮我查出真♥相♥
and that I have the authority, you're gonna help me find out.
海尼克太太
Mrs. Hynek.
菲 你好吗
Hi, Faye. How are you?
艾伦只是想让我查点东西
Allen just wanted me to check on a couple of things.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我能进去吗
May I go in?
你在蓝皮书办公室的工作权限已撤销
You're not authorized to work at the Blue Book office anymore,
除非有额外许可才能进入
not without additional clearance.
这是什么时候的事
When did that happen?
昨天 瓦伦丁将军下的命令
Yesterday. General Valentine's orders.
我不确定上尉是否知道此事
I'm not sure even the captain knows.
那我的调查呢
What about my research?
我想我的研究还是属于我的吧
I'm assuming my work still belongs to me.
至少我能拿一下吗
Can I at least get that?
请稍等
One second.
树林里的蓝♥光♥ 有可能是球形闪电
Blue lights in the woods, it could be ball lightning,
外星生物 挂在树上的雕像
alien creature, effigy hanging from a tree,
但是躲在橱柜里的孩子
but boy in the cupboard?
你闻到屋里的怪味了吗
You smelled that odor in the house?
闻到了
Yeah.
-是什么味道 -我不知道
- What was that? - I don't know.
我发现树林里有类似的事
I noticed something similar out in the woods.
我不确定是否有直接的关联
I'm not sure if there's any direct connection.
雷克斯 请别这样
Rex, don't do this please.
我不需要这些人告诉我这里发生了什么
I don't need these men to tell me what happened here.
不 雷克斯 放下枪
No, Rex, put the rifle down.
他破坏了我们的栅栏
He cut our fences...
他把那些怪物挂在树上
he hung that monster in the trees,
-现在还吓我们儿子 -雷克斯 冷静
- now he terrorizes our son? - Rex, calm down.
-求你别去 求你 -不 驾
- Please don't do this, please. - No. Come on!
-雷克斯 -没事吧
- Rex! - Everything all right?
请你们去阻止他
Please, please. You have to stop him.
他要去邻居的农场
He's going to the neighbor's ranch.
他认为想要伤害比利的人是他
He thinks he's the one who tried to hurt Billy.
求你阻止他
Please, please.
他只会把事情越弄越糟
He's just gonna make things worse.
博士 现在这是持枪农场主间的财产纠纷
Doc, this is now a property dispute between armed ranchers.
那是警♥察♥的事 我们不该插手
That's a job for the police, not us.
你听到劳拉的话了
You heard Laura.
我们没时间等警♥察♥来
We don't have time for the police.
那也不该我们管
Doesn't make it our business.
上尉 查普曼家打给蓝皮书
Captain, the Chapman family called Blue Book,
他们叫我们帮忙 没错
they asked for our help, and, yes,
这可能有点不合常规
this may be a little off the beaten track,
但是其必要性并没有减少
but it doesn't make it any less necessary.
那是他的马吗
Is that his horse?
你好啊
Hey there, fella.
他去哪了呢
Which way did he go?
他肯定在某个地方
He's got to be out somewhere.
查普曼先生
Mr. Chapman!
我们分头行动吧
Divide and conquer?
相隔一百码 走直线
100 yards apart. Walk a straight line.
每走一百英尺就大喊我的名字
Every 100 feet, shout my name.
如果他在这 我们会找到他
If he's in here, we'll find him.
查普曼先生
Mr. Chapman!
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
查普曼先生
Mr. Chapman!
雷克斯 你在吗
Rex, you out here?
查普曼先生
Mr. Chapman!
你没事吧 你怎么来了
You all right? What are you doing out here?
想阻止你做傻事
Trying to stop you from doing something stupid.
劳拉叫你来找我吗
Laura sent you out here after me?
那是什么
What's that?
搞什么
What the hell?
有人吗 有人在吗
Hello? Anybody there?
是你
It's you.
你这是非法侵入
You're trespassing.
是吗
Yeah?
你为什么不挂个牌子
Why don't you try putting up some signs?
你穿的是什么鬼
The hell are you wearing?
你在我的地盘干什么
What are you doing on my land?
查普曼家说他们的儿子曾遭到了
Chapman family says their boy was attacked
某种怪物的攻击
by some kind of creature.
你现在看起来很符合他们的描述
You seem to fit the description pretty well right now.
他们的儿子被攻击了 他们看清了吗
Their boy was attacked? Did they get a good look at it?
你在这啊
Hey, there you are!
雷克斯
Rex!
你要闯进我家 恐吓我儿子吗
You wanna break into my house, terrorize my son, huh?
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表