剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book"...
我们应该和
We're supposed to be meeting someone
中♥央♥情报局的人见面 丹尼尔·班克斯
from Central Intelligence. Daniel Banks?
叫我丹就好
Call me Dan.
中情局全在乎低调行事
Since your intelligence is all about staying off the radar,
秘密行动
operating in the shadows.
埃文 幸好在你走之前找到你了
Evan, I'm glad I caught you before you left.
当卡罗琳告诉我你是谁的时候
When Carolyn told me who you were,
我还以为你在和联邦调查局合作
I thought you were working with the FBI.
但联调局想从民间不明飞行物组织那得到什么
What does the FBI want with Civilian UFO Groups?
米米 你有能力把信息传给
Mimi, you have the ability to pass along information
唯一一个可以有所作为的人
to the one person who could make a difference.
我们可以揭露政♥府♥掩盖的所有真♥相♥
We could blow the lid off this whole government cover-up.
我们的情报使得中情局和
Our intel has the CIA cooperating
奎恩还有海尼克教授合作了
with Quinn and Professor Hynek.
我认为上尉
I think the captain
会更有情报价值
would provide for much better source of information.
我刚刚在沙漠中看到的事情
After what I just saw in the desert,
中情局只有一个目标
I'm convinced the CIA has one goal,
让我们被淘汰
to see us obsolete.
如果我们要开战
If we're going to war,
我们最好先发制人
let's fire the first goddamn shot.
负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士
剧中所描绘案件均改编于真实事件
人们再也没见过小约翰尼·佩珀
And little Johnny Paper was never seen again.
为什么
Why?
因为如果你遇到黑狗一次
Because if you meet the black dog once,
那是快乐
that's for joy.
遇到两次
You meet him twice,
是悲哀
that's for sorrow.
但是如果你
But if you
遇到三次的话
meet him three times.
那么
Well then,
你就死定了
you're dead!
吉米·杰
Jimmy Jay.
是你让我给他们讲个睡前故事的
You told me to tell them a bedtime story.
再去给我拿点水来
Go get me some more water.
我们得把这些家伙弄到浴盆里
We need to get these ones into the tub now.
马上就来 妈妈
Coming right up, Mama.
我的天
Oh, my Lord.
什么情况
What in the world?
什么事让你神经兮兮的
What's gotten you all spooked?
我刚看见一个飞碟降落到树林里
I just saw a flying saucer land in the woods,
现在有些生物在那边跑来跑去呢
and now these creatures are running around out there now.
吉米·杰 你一晚上
Jimmy Jay, haven't you scared
把孩子们吓得还不够吗
those kids enough for one night?
我看着是像吓唬人的吗
Do I look like I'm foolin'?
伙计们 马上把孩子们弄地窖里去
Boys, get them kids down in the cellar, now.
外面到底有什么
What in the world's out there?
喂
Hello?
将军 对 嗯
General, yes. Uh‐huh.
抱歉 您能再说一遍吗
I'm sorry, could you say that again?
我明白 好的
I see. Yes.
当然 马上
Yeah, of course. Right away.
艾伦 什么事
Allen? What is it?
艾伦
Allen?
我得去肯塔基州一个叫霍普金斯维尔的地方
I have to leave for Kentucky. Some place called Hopkinsville.
听起来很严重啊
Well, it sounded serious.
听起来岂止是严重
It sounded like a lot more than that.
我来煮咖啡
Okay, well, I will make coffee
你来给我讲讲
and you can tell me all about it.
不 你接着睡吧
No, no, you just-- just go back to sleep.
我到了以后给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I get there.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
所以我决定穿上你的衣服
So I decided to try on some of your clothes.
你穿着挺好的
Looks good on you.
喂
Hello?
将军
General.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
收到
Roger that.
我得走了
I got to go.
所以我得要这衣服了
So I'm gonna be needing this.
计划有变
Change of plans?
我们等等看吧
We'll wait and see.
都好了吗
We all set?
象棋里有个说法
You know, there's a saying in chess.
"卒子是象棋的灵魂"
"Pawns are the soul of the game."
你要知道什么时候把它们挪到哪里
You just have to know where and when to move them.
你什么时候才会像我们其他人一样打高尔夫啊
When are you gonna take up golf like the rest of us, huh?
计划在运作中
Plan is in motion.
"卒子们"在前往霍普金斯维尔的路上
The "pawns" are on their way to Hopkinsville.
我们只有一次机会
We'll only have one shot at this,
这次我们要确保目标准确
so let's make sure our aim is true this time, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
绝密五角星备忘录
确保
Make sure.
五角星备忘录
一次有计划的外星入侵
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第二季 第四集
为什么不明飞行物总是降落在树林里
Why is it always UFOs land in the woods?
我真希望有一次能够听到
You know, just once I'd like to hear
飞碟降落在时代广场的消息
about a "saucer‐shaped object" putting down in Times Square.
"带我去见你的长官"
"Take me to your leader."
你去过时代广场吗 博士
You ever been to Times Square, Doc?
去过几次
Oh, yes. Several times.
那你心里就有数了
Then you know.
那些外星人绝对过不了49街
Those aliens would never make it past 49th Street.
什么情况
What in the world?
过来看一眼这个
Hey, come take a look at this.
你好
Hello.
你们就是大名鼎鼎的空军调查员
You're the hot shot Air Force investigators.
我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉
I'm Captain Michael Quinn,
调查员艾伦·海尼克
Inspector Allen Hynek.
他们在电♥话♥里和你说了什么
So, what'd they tell you on the telephone?
就是一户人家汇报他们遇到了飞碟
Just that a family reported having an encounter.
就这样吗
That's all?
来吧
Come on in.
各位 空军的人来了
Folks, this here's the Air Force.
他们来帮你们调查昨晚到底发生了什么事
They're here to help you figure out what happened last night.
警长 我已经和你说过我们知道发生什么了
I told you we already know what happened, Sheriff.
你叫什么名字 先生
What's your name, sir?
鞋匠吉米·杰
Jimmy Jay Shoemaker.
这里是我家 他们是我的家人
This is my house, my family.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you all.
你会相信我说的话吗
Are you gonna believe me?
我们只想听听你们的经历
All we want is to just hear your story.
从头到尾
Start to finish.
我的经历
My story?
我的经历就是 外星人在这着陆并想杀死我们
My story is aliens landed here and tried to kill us all.
只有你一个人
And were you the only one
见到了那些外星人吗 鞋匠先生
who saw these aliens, Mr. Shoemaker?
不 先生
No, sir.
我们都见到了
We all saw them.
哪位愿意向我描述一下
And who would like to describe for me
那些外星人到底长什么样子
exactly what they‐‐ they looked like?
感觉就像恐怖片变成了现实
It was like a‐‐like a horror movie in real life.
就像《世界之战》 只不过更可怕
Like "War of the Worlds" only worse.
它们的头和西瓜一样大
Their heads, they were as big as watermelons.
眼睛像珠子
Beady little eyes.
我以为它们和我们的长相差不多
I thought they looked just like us,
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表