剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
去的话 带她去见识下金沙酒店赌场的仙纳杜拉
Well, when you do, take her to see Sinatra at the Sands.
你会觉得自己又开始春心萌动
Yeah, you'll feel like teenagers in love all over again.
绰号♥"天鹅绒雾" 美国音乐家
我猜你应该是梅尔·托梅的粉丝
You more of a Mel Tormé fan, I'm guessing.
不 跟机构打得交道不多
No, haven't interacted much with the agency.
只是想用自己的方式理解
Just tryin' to get my read, that's all.
你是指我这种人是怎么得到这份工作的
You mean you're wondering how a guy like me got the job.
中情局全在乎低调行事
See, Central Intelligence is all about staying off the radar,
秘密行动
operating in the shadows.
如果我长得像你 人们一看就知道我是干嘛的
I look like you, I'm what people expect.
上头也意识到了这一点
So boss is smart enough to realize that,
想混淆视听
mix things up a bit.
而实际上 我是特工里最聪明的
The truth, though, I was the smartest man for the job.
如果我们不去内利斯空军基地 那要去哪
So if we're not headed to Nellis, where are we going?
荒漠的这一带 被称作马夫湖基地
This swath of desert here, they call it Groom Lake.
海陆空军队都在此驻扎
Army, Air Force, Navy, they all have facilities here.
不是吧 车没油了
What, we outta gas?
不是 只是得请示下
Nope, just need to knock to enter
是否能进入中情局的基地
the CIA's little neck of the woods.
12-4-84请求允许
12-4-84 requesting permission
带我的客人入内用餐
to bring in my guests for dinner.
12-4-84 同意进入
12-4-84, you are cleared for entry.
收到
Copy that.
恭喜二位 你们到了
Congratulations, gentlemen, you have arrived.
到了哪 我没看到任何基地
Arrived where? I don't see a base anywhere.
这里不过是外♥围♥地区
This is just the outer perimeter.
没有我的请示 你们会立马被射杀
Without my clearance, you'd be shot.
欢迎来到51区
Welcome to Area 51.
警告
禁区
已被授权使用致命武力
中情局本来想在内部处理此事
CIA initially wanted to handle this internally,
但当我听到那位中士的故事
but when I heard the sergeant's story,
我说"不行 我们需要专家"
I said, "No way. We need the experts."
也就是你们
That's you guys.
51区到底是干什么的
What exactly goes on here at Area 51?
有掩盖真♥相♥的故事 也有虚假新闻
Well, there's the cover story or the disinformation campaign.
-我没听懂 -他是说这是机密
- I'm not following. - He's saying it's classified.
我敢肯定上尉听到了一些谣言
I'm sure the captain's heard a few rumors.
武器或是飞行器的研发测验
Experimental weapons and aircraft.
基本像是男孩玩玩具一样
Boys playing with toys, basically.
男孩玩玩具
Boys with toys.
是啊 类似这样的事
Yeah, something like that.
这位威林中士厄姆是什么样的人
So this Sergeant Willingham?
据他的指挥官所说 是一个好人
A good man, according to his CO.
在他上报了米勒的失踪后
After he reported Miller missing,
我们就派出了一些士兵
we sent out some of our guys,
他们发现威林厄姆在北方约五公里处游荡
and they found Willingham wandering about 5 klicks north.
对自己身处何处毫无头绪
Had no idea where he was.
关于外星人的这方言论
And this talk about aliens?
他丝毫没有改变自己的说辞
Hasn't changed his story one bit.
在荒漠里游荡
Well, wandering around in the desert,
可能是中暑导致的幻觉
heatstroke can cause hallucinations.
就是这个问题
That's the thing,
替他诊断的医生说他所有生命体征正常
the doctors who examined him said all fluids were normal.
甚至连皮肤晒伤都没有
Didn't even have a sunburn.
还是没有找到下士吗
Still no sign of the corporal?
从昨天开始我们就派出侦察机搜查那片区域
We had spotter planes flying that grid since yesterday.
一无所获
Nothing.
B3医疗队
你带来了吗
Ah, you have it?
我说了让你拿瓶好酒
I thought I said bring the good stuff.
没关系 这瓶也可以 谢谢
That's okay, this'll do. Thank you.
午餐喝酒
Liquid lunch?
隔离区
我可不是这样的人 上尉
That's not how I roll, Captain.
中士
Sergeant.
这是奎恩上尉和海尼克博士
This is Captain Quinn and Dr. Hynek.
来自蓝皮书计划
Project Blue Book.
你们来了
You came.
这是
Is that, uh--
但只能喝一杯 知道吗
But just one glass, all right?
我说过的
Like I said.
谢谢
Thank you.
他是唯一一个认为我不是疯子的人
He's the only one who didn't think I was crazy.
只是 事情发生后我就一直神经紧张
Just, my nerves have been like this ever since--
没事的 没关系
It's okay, it's all right, it's all right.
他们两位是这方面的专家
You're in good hands now, okay?
这是他们的专业领域
This is their specialty.
只管把你告诉我的故事再告诉他们一遍
Just tell them what you told me.
你所记得的一切
What you remember.
好
Sure.
米勒和我被派往B区
Miller and I were tasked to sector bravo.
东西到处都是 看见了吗
It's everywhere, see?
米勒和我正如往常一样在消磨时间
Miller was goofing around like always.
你觉得这样很好笑吗
Think you're funny, huh?
不 长官 我觉得到这来就很疯狂
No, sir, I think it's crazy we're out here in the first place.
来这里寻找导弹炸裂后金属碎片
Looking for scraps of metal from a missile
而导弹在那个方向两英里外爆♥炸♥
that blew up two miles that way.
我们在38度的高温下待了一天
We'd been out there all day in 100-degree heat.
米勒开始惹得我心烦意乱
Miller was getting on my nerves.
你先去找到点什么
You go find something,
我再给你喝水 下士
then I'll give you a drink, Corporal.
我不知道过了多久之后
I don't know how long it was after,
也许是一分钟 也许更久
maybe a minute, maybe more.
我已经记不清时间了
I lost track of time.
然后
And then, um...
然后突然不知何处吹来了一阵风
then this wind came out of nowhere.
感觉像电子波一样
Felt almost electric.
救命
Help!
然后我听到了他的声音
Then I heard him again.
中士
Sergeant!
你最好不是又在跟我开玩笑
You better not be messing with me again.
-他当时在尖叫 -救命
- He was screaming. - Help!
我跑到了山脊上
I ran up to the top of the ridge.
救救我
Help me!
我抬头看
I looked up and, uh...
一艘飞船出现在我眼前
the--a ship appeared in front of me.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
米勒被吸了进去
Miller was sucked up inside.
救命
Help!
然后 我就什么都不记得了
And then, um, I don't remember anything after that.
你们以前听过类似的事情吗
You ever hear anything like that before?
我们听过各种各样的故事
Well, we've heard all kinds of stories.
但是没有类似的
But nothing like this.
医疗队
如果他还坚持这个故事的话
They're gonna section-8 the poor bastard
部队就要开除这个家伙
if he keeps talking like that.
但问题是 我相信他
Thing is, I believe him.
对我来说 这很明显
Well, I mean, it's clear to me
他完全相信自己遭遇了奇异现象
that he certainly believes he had some kind of encounter.
你觉得我们应该去沙漠里
You're thinking we should all go out there.
我们的人正不停地在沙漠搜索
We've had our guys combing that desert nonstop.
不 不 我们要和中士一起去
No, no, no, no, we need to go with the sergeant.
有时候重温现场
I mean, sometimes, you know, revisiting the scene
有助于唤醒记忆
can help trigger a memory.
聪明
Smart.
只是你们要先经过批准
We'll just need to get you guys cleared first.
批准什么 去沙漠
For what, the desert?
听着 这整个基地都基于
See, this whole place operates
独♥立♥信息协议运转
on a compartmentalized information protocol.
这意味着所有人做事都要经过批准
Means no one goes anywhere without authorization.
那卫生间呢
How about the john?
我们在那也有狙击手
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表