剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士
负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
剧中所描绘案件均改编于真实事件
北达科他州 法戈市
麦克马纳斯 训练结束了
Hey, McManus, training's over.
要不要来点刺♥激♥的
What do you say we start some trouble?
我觉得你是想念二战了
I think you miss the War.
我油不多了 得返回了
I'm low on fuel, need to head back.
最后落地的人买♥♥啤酒
Last wheels down buys beers?
你先走吧 我还有一站要停留
You go ahead. I got one more stop to make.
又怎么了
Now what?
今天是决赛
It's the playoffs.
得去支持下主队
Got to support the home team.
落后十分 加油啊 孩子们
Down by 10? Come on, guys.
你们需要一点小小的鼓励
You just need a little encouragement.
加油 泰坦
Go, Titans!
这里是圣地亚哥的KKJH电台
This is KKJH in San Diego.
塔台 这里是915战斗机
Control? This is flight niner-one-five.
附近还有其它的飞机吗
Is there any other aircraft in the vicinity?
这里是法戈塔台 没有 库普
Fargo tower. Negative, Coop.
在你和俾斯麦之间只有无垠的天空
Nothing but open sky between you and Bismarck.
好吧
Okay.
加把劲
Come on.
塔台 塔台
Control! Control.
塔台
Control.
*月亮高挂*
*High the moon*
*照亮无境黑夜*
*The darkest night would shine*
*你快快归来我身边*
*You would come to me soon*
我来这里是和你们陈述事实
I came here to give you these facts.
我们不关心你们如何管理自己的行星
It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet,
但如果你们威胁要持续这种暴行
but if you threaten to extend your violence,
你们的这个地球将会化为焦土
this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned-out cinder.
你们的选择很简单
Your choice is simple.
-加入我们 和平共处 -把那玩意关掉
- Join us and live in peace... - All right, turn that thing off.
-关掉 -或者追求你们目前的
- Turn it off! - or pursue your present --
我再也受不了这玩意了
I can't take any more of this.
努力习惯吧
Well, get used to it.
目前还有15部这样的片子正在制♥作♥中
There are 15 more just like it in production right now.
非常扣人心弦的电影
It is very compelling.
重点是杜鲁门而不是好莱坞
The point is Truman assembled this group
聚集了这群人 希望能以此引导大众舆♥论♥
to control the narrative on this issue, not Hollywood.
我们正在输掉这场战争
And we are losing that war.
也许不要一直承认失败
Maybe stop admitting defeat all the time,
你就不会有这样的感觉 国务卿先生
and you won't feel that way, Mr. Secretary.
公众知道有些事不对劲
The public knows there's something going on now.
-我们把事实隐藏得越深 -我们就越安全
- The deeper we try and bury it -- -The safer we'll be.
我要提醒你们 我们根本不知道
Need I remind you we don't even know
自己正在面对什么东西
what the hell we're dealing with here.
让好莱坞去分散公众的注意力
Let Hollywood be the distraction.
法戈的情况才是我们的重中之重
It's the situation in Fargo we need to be worried about now.
赖特-帕特森空军基地
俄亥俄州 代顿市
长官
Sir.
-长官 -他在吗
- Sir. - Is he in?
在 但他在档案室 我可以叫他
Yes, but he's in the file room. I can get him.
目击飞碟
-将军 -稍息
- General. - At ease.
我喜欢这房♥间的布置
I like what you've done to the place.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
来了一个月 我觉得应该稍微装饰装饰
Month in, figured I should decorate a little.
我以为你说自己不会在这过多停留
I thought you said you weren't gonna get too cozy,
这里只是你华盛顿高位之路的中转站
this just being a pit stop on your way to a post in D.C.
不 长官 我完全效忠于蓝皮书计划
No, sir. I am fully committed to Project Blue Book.
我们在法戈遇到了麻烦
We have a situation in Fargo.
我们的一位飞行员声称和一艘外星飞行器
Pilot of ours claims to have gotten into a dogfight
陷入了近距离空战
with an alien craft.
我们的一位飞行员
A pilot of ours?
飞机上有战斗伤痕作为证据证明
Evidentially, the plane has the battle scars to prove it.
我马上去那里
I'll get down there right away.
我需要你先去见一个人
I need you to meet with someone first.
他是J·艾伦·海尼克博士
Name's Dr. J. Allen Hynek --
在俄亥俄州立大学教天体物理
teaches astrophysics at Ohio State.
你为我们做出了杰出的贡献
You've done great work for us,
不过是时候给你配个搭档了
but I think it's time we got you a partner.
我听说过他
I've heard of him.
在二战时为我们做了点事
Did some things for us during the War.
他是真正的天才 把生命都奉献给了天空
He's a real genius -- dedicated his life to the sky.
如果能有海尼克这样的人
If you get someone like Hynek to give the press
给媒体一个我们需要的合理解释
the logical explanations that we need...
公众晚上会睡得更稳当
The public sleeps better at night.
我明白 先生
I understand, sir.
温馨提示
Fair warning, though --
我听说他有点古怪 有些孤僻
I hear he's a bit odd, kind of quiet.
所以邀请他加入时着重强调他的智慧
So appeal to his intellect in the interview.
你应该有能力解决这件事
You should be able to close the deal.
他还没有加入我们吗
He's not on board yet?
还没
No.
所以别让我失望
So don't let me down.
俄亥俄州立大学
哥伦布 俄亥俄州
昨日之事不可改
The past cannot be changed.
明日之事犹可追
But the future is yet in our power.
人造卫星被发射到太空中
Artificial satellites launched into space --
它们会继续探索上层大气
They will explore the upper atmosphere,
建立一个庞大的通讯网络
create a vast communications network,
并且 当然了 有一天会送人上月球
and, yes, one day put a man on the moon.
当我们把这些物体发射到天空上时
Now, when we launch these objects into the sky --
并和俄♥国♥人比拼谁先抵达目的地时
and we will race the Russians to get there --
我们会需要追踪它们的进度
we will need to track their progress.
学习大厅
卫星跟踪摄像系统是一种用于
This satellite tracking camera system is an instrument
采集轨迹点的仪器
for the collection of trajectory points.
它会为视线范围内的任何物体
It will provide angular measurements
提供角度测量 并允许我们
at the line of sight to any object and permit us
获得准确的位置数据
to obtain accurate positional data.
-海尼克教授 -但是为了让它实现它的潜能
- Professor Hynek -- - But in order for it to fulfill its potential,
就需要财政支持
it will require financial support.
教授 这东西和你说的有什么关系吗
Professor, how does this figure into pitch?
飞侠哥顿
它在你之前给我的文件之中
It was in the file that you laid out for me earlier.
飞侠哥顿
我很抱歉 那个 那是
I'm so sorry. That, um, that be--
那是我儿子的
That belongs to my son.
他...有时候他会翻我的东西
He -- Sometimes he goes through my things.
他喜欢图纸和表格
He likes the drawings and the graphs,
还很痴迷《飞侠哥顿》
and he loves Flash Gordon.
考虑到我们正在讨论的是科幻小说
Well, given the science-fiction we're discussing,
我猜这也不奇怪
I suppose it is appropriate.
尽管科幻小说和合理推测
Well, there is a big difference between science-fiction
都需要开阔的思维 罗杰
and informed speculation, Roger,
但两者之间还是有本质区别的
although both do require an open mind.
教授 作为我们天文系的主任
Well, Professor, as head of our astronomy department,
我想这点你很清楚
I suppose you would know.
那么请继续吧
So please continue.
正如我刚才所说
As I was saying, the, uh --
明日之事犹可追
the future is yet in our power.
很抱歉打扰了你们
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
海尼克教授 有个紧急来电
Professor Hynek, there's an urgent call
是美国空军打来的
for you from the Air Force.
容我失陪一阵 先生们
Uh, excuse me, gentlemen.
1947年7月 新墨西哥州 罗斯维尔
July of '47, Roswell, New Mexico.
你对此熟悉吗
Are you familiar with it?
是的 这是坠毁的军用气象气球
Yeah, this was that crashed Army weather balloon.
你还记得第一份报道吗
Do you remember the first reports?
太空人入侵
Invasion of the Spacemen.
我儿子喋喋不休地谈论着它
My son wouldn't stop talking about it.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表