剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
她们让嫖♥客♥喝下它 然后问各种各样的问题
they give it to their johns, ask all sorts of questions,
我们在这里监督
and we watch.
你们监督是吗
You watch, huh?
出于研究目的记录试验结果
Record the results for research purposes.
那里面有什么成分
So what's in that stuff?
麦角酸二乙酰胺 简称LSD
Lysergic acid diethylamide, Lsd.
它有致幻效果
It has hallucinogenic properties,
但我们发现它能作为吐真剂使用
but we found success with it as a truth serum.
只需注意控制剂量 否则有的人
Just gotta watch the dosage, or some people,
他们会进入不同的纬度
they go into a different dimension.
贝蒂会把这个倒入加纳的酒里
Now, Betty here will pour some into Garner's drink
让他说出自己
and get him to reveal the name
为之效力的参议员名字
of the senator he is working for.
是谁想出这个试验来的
So who came up with this experiment?
动听的声音 我们之前有过露水情缘吗
What a lovely voice. Have we ever had the pleasure?
她能听见我们说话
She can hear us?
班克斯探员 请你向你的朋友阐明
Agent Banks, please explain to your friends
这是个双向麦克风
that the mic works both ways
以免他们说出什么不该说的话
before they say something they'll regret later.
除非你需要我服从更多的命令 长官
Unless you need me to follow more orders, sir.
我很擅长服从命令
I'm very good at following orders.
如果你不想让他们听见你
Look, if you don't want them to hear you,
按这个按钮就能保护你的隐私
press this button here and you have your own privacy.
我已经下好剂量了
I've already filled the dose.
先生们 还有什么最后指示吗
Any last-minute instructions, gentlemen?
他要过来了
He's on his way up.
好吧 让他尽快说出他老板的名字
All right, just get the name of the guy he works for as quickly as you can
我们就能早点离开这里
so we can get out of here.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
我也要离开这里
And I'm gonna get out of here
因为这个场景对我来说太过刺♥激♥
'cause this situation is too sensitive even for me.
-加纳先生 -你好啊美人
- Mr. Garner. - Hello there.
这个有违我的一切原则
You know, this goes against everything I believe in.
你没必要留在这看
You don't have to stay here for this part.
明白了 祝你好运
I understand. Good luck.
我为你准备了饮料
I've got your drink all ready for you.
-真贴心 -请坐 好好放松
- Such service. - Have a seat. Relax.
-干杯 -干杯
- Bottoms up. - Cheers.
这是什么
What am I looking at here?
文件被偷当晚基地的访客记录
Visitors log from the base the night the files were stolen.
米米登记了 她有权进入基地
Yeah, so Mimi signed in. She's allowed on the base.
自罗伯森调查小组审查后她就不能进了
Not anymore, not since the Robertson Panel.
上尉 你知道这听起来有多胡扯吗
Captain, have you any idea how ridiculous this sounds?
菲十分确信是米米
Faye was so convinced it was Mimi
她藏匿了访客记录 还向探员隐瞒了事实
that she hid the visitors log and didn't tell the agents.
你知道她闯了多大的祸
Do you realize how much trouble she'd get herself into
如果她向空军特别调查处隐瞒信息吗
if she's hiding information from Air Force Special Investigations?
米米为什么要进入将军的办公室
Why would Mimi even wanna go into the general's office?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是有人让她去的 告诉她要去找什么
Maybe someone told her to-- told her what to look for.
你认为那人是我
And you think it was me.
我只是在考虑可能性
Well, I'm just thinking.
她怎么会知道要去哪里找
How would she even know where to look?
更重要的是 她为什么会关心这事
And more importantly, why would she bother?
她不关心
She wouldn't!
好吧
Okay.
我来这里就是为了亲自问她
Well, that's why I'm here, to ask her that question myself.
为什么你一副已经认定我们俩有罪的态度
Why are you already treating her and me like we're guilty?
我不是那个
What happened to me being
你在世界上唯一信赖的人了吗
the only person in the world that you trusted?
博士 因为我在来的路上想起来
Because, Doc, it occurred to me on the way over here
你之前还真干过类似的事
that you've actually done things like this before.
在白林守卫的眼皮子底下
Sneaking past security at White Forest
溜进去偷敏感材料
to steal sensitive material.
还有那段罗斯维尔的录像
And that film at Roswell?
之前你也骗过我
It's not as if you never lied to me.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
米米 我得跟你谈谈
Mimi, I need to talk to you.
其实是我们要跟你谈谈
We need to talk to you, actually.
迈克尔
Michael.
苏西
Susie.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我
I, uh--
博士
Doc!
-开门 -你为什么要锁门
- Open the door. - Why did you lock that?
米米 我要问你一个问题
Okay, Mimi, I need to ask you a question,
我要你现在就对我说实话
and I need you to tell me the truth right now.
博士
Doc.
你那天是不是潜入了蓝皮书计划办公室
Did you sneak into Blue Book the other day...
-米米 -还从将军办公室偷走了敏感文件
- Mimi. - And steal sensitive material from the general's office?
我有话跟你们俩说
I need to speak with you both.
开门
Open the door.
你为什么在这里 米米打电♥话♥叫你来的吗
Why are you here? Did Mimi call you?
不不 没人叫我 我来只是为了
No, no, no one called me. I just came because...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不得不离开这 永远不回来
I have to leave town for good.
我本来想告诉你 但你不在
I was gonna tell you, but you were gone,
我又不想在电♥话♥里说
and I didn't wanna say it over the phone.
米米 你为什么要这么做
Mimi, why would you do something like that?
-为什么 -为了保护我们
- Why? - To protect us.
你现在必须把一切都告诉我
You have to tell me everything right now.
当你们出城调查案子的时候
When you were out of town on one of your cases,
埃文来了 带着一些很有煽动性的信息
Evan showed up here, and he had some information that was provocative.
-怎么煽动了 -关于罗斯维尔
- Provocative how? - About Roswell.
在残骸被送到新墨西哥州后
After the wreckage was sent to New Mexico,
又被辗转送到了这里 赖特-帕特森空军基地
it was flown here to Wright-Patt.
起初我没有想太多
I didn't give it much thought at first,
但是在罗伯森调查小组事件后
but after the Robertson Panel--
他们一直在试图摧毁你的名誉和你的职业生涯
how they tried to destroy your name and your career--
-米米 -艾伦 这样不对
- Oh, Mimi. - It wasn't right, Allen.
你一生都在努力奋斗
You worked so hard your whole life
难道就为让政♥府♥怀疑你所做的一切吗
just to have the government discredit everything you've done?
我以为我可以做点什么
I thought if I could just make sure
保证你再也不会陷入这样的境地
you were never put in that position again--
所以这一切是你策划的
So you planned this?
我以为我可以带来残骸的一部分
I thought if I could bring part of that wreckage...
什么都行
anything.
然后我发现了这个
And then I found this.
在将军的办公室找到的
It's from the general's office.
最高机密
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我知道这是什么
I know what this is.
你在说什么 什么叫你要离开
What are you talking about? What do you mean leave?
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
告诉我吧 没事的
You can talk to me. It's okay.
你可以把一切都告诉我
You can tell me anything.
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what it is.
我只是想要你知道
I just need you to know that--
上尉
Captain!
就是这个
Is that it?
是你 你偷了文件
You did--you stole it.
那我们只能一起背锅了
It's best if we all go down together.
-把文件给我 -不
- Just give me that file. - No.
在我们做决定之前
We need to look at this together
我们得先一起看看文件内容
before we make any decision.
迈克尔 请等一下
Michael, please.
听着 无论是什么 我们都能解决 好吗
Look, whatever it is, we'll deal with it, all right?
你什么都不需要担心
You don't worry about a thing.
博士 让我看看
Doc, let me see that.
18号♥机库真的存在
Hangar 18, it exists?
如果里面的东西是确有其事
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表