剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book."
他是你的人吧
He's one of yours?
他现在为美国人卖♥♥命了
He's working with the Americans now.
我会为你杀了他 然后我们就扯平了
I'm going to kill him for you, and then we'll be even.
你们俩能成为不错的团队
You do make a pretty good team.
就一个中情局成员来说他还不赖
He's not bad for Central Intelligence.
罗伯森调查小组是什么
What's the Robertson Panel?
看起来中情局
It seems Central Intelligence
要让美国空军受审
will put the US Air Force on trial.
全面调查蓝皮书计划
With a full investigation into Project Blue Book.
不明飞行物学 分类系统
Ufology, the-the classification system?
第一类接触
Close encounter of the first kind,
距离150米以内的目击
visual sighting less than 500 feet away
能够看清形状和细节
showing angular extension and detail.
第二类 有物理影响的接触
Second kind of encounter with a physical effect,
汽车熄火 灯光闪烁
car dying, lights flickering.
你研究的等级分类
Scale you're working on?
我觉得我们有充分的证据
I think we have strong evidence here
表明是第三类接触
for a close encounter of the third kind.
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第二季 第六集
停机
And cut!
停了
Cut it!
艾伦 你在做什么
Allen? What are you doing?
《第三类接触》拍摄现场
四处看看
Just taking it all in.
很神奇吧
It's amazing, isn't it?
那是什么
What is that?
我听说是史蒂文在创作的什么东西
I hear it's something Steven's working on.
记者来了 你准备好了吗
The reporter's here. Are you ready?
感谢您接受采访
Thank you so much for agreeing to do the interview.
很高兴
It's my pleasure.
史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格突然给您打电♥话♥
So, Steven Spielberg calls you up out of the blue
说 "我希望我的下一部电影
and says, "I'd like my next movie
"能基于您的研究
"to be based on your work,
"以您的分类系统命名
"name it after your classification system,
并请您做我的技术顾问"
and have you as my technical advisor."
对 差不多是这样吧
Yeah, something like that.
对一位俄亥俄州立大学的教授来说很不错啊
Not bad for a college professor from Ohio State.
我妻子也说了一样的话
That---is exactly what my wife said.
看过剧本后
You know, reading the script,
美国著名演员
理查德·德莱福斯扮演的角色让我觉得眼熟
Richard Dreyfuss' character reminded me of someone.
是吗
Oh, you think so?
顾家的男人 对外星生命很痴迷
Family man, obsessed with alien life,
智斗军队和政♥府♥部门
outwits military and government forces
来揭示真♥相♥
in order to uncover the truth.
听着不像您吗
That doesn't sound like you?
我想是这样吧
Well, I suppose it does,
只不过理查德·德莱福斯爬上山去的时候
only Richard Dreyfuss never had to face the Robertson Panel
无须面对罗伯森调查小组
on his way up the mountain.
罗伯森调查小组
Ah, the Robertson Panel.
那是中情局
That was the CIA
再1953年 为研究您的工作
convening an elite group of scientists
而成立的精英科学家小组 对吧
to study your work in '53, yes?
对 差不多
Yes, um, something like that.
故事还不止这个吧
There's more to the story.
远不止这个
There's a lot more.
我敢说我们的读者会非常愿意听这故事的
Well, I'm sure our readers would love to hear about it.
-海尼克博士 -嗯
- Dr. Hynek? - Yes?
罗伯森调查小组事件
What exactly happened
到底发生了什么
during the events of the Robertson Panel?
赖特-帕特森空军基地 1953年
他们想要终止蓝皮书计划
They wanna shut down Blue Book.
官方的说法是 中情局要听你们的案件调查汇报
Officially, the CIA wants to be briefed on your casework
因为它事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
as it relates to national security.
那非官方呢
And unofficially?
中情局在争取飞碟项目的控制权
The agency is vying for control of the UFO program.
你给我们设了套
You set us up.
你和我们待在一起的时间
All this time you spent with us.
你不过是在收集情报 对不对
You've just been gathering intel, haven't you?
听着 我根本不知道他们要这样做
Look, I had no idea they were going to do this.
我和你们同时知道的
I found out when you did.
我是来帮忙的
I came here to help.
如果中情局领导这个调查小组
If the CIA is in charge of this panel,
而且他们想要控制权
and they want control,
那我们得到一场公正听证会的机会有多大
what are the odds of us even getting an impartial hearing?
那倒有个好消息
That's the one piece of good news.
你们会面对一群科学家
You'll actually be presented to a group of scientists.
中♥央♥情报局
他们会评估你们工作的可信度
They'll assess the validity of your work,
并把结果反馈给情报局
report back to the agency with their findings.
你们要说服的是那些人
Those are the men you want to convince.
门泽尔博士 阿尔瓦雷斯博士
Dr. Menzel, Dr. Alvarez.
这些可都是货真价实的科学家
Oh, these are serious scientists.
那你就该认真对待
And you should take them seriously.
他们会寻找任何能推♥翻♥
They'll be looking for any reason
你的研究工作的理由 不要给他们机会
to discredit your work. Don't give them one.
我们整晚都在过案例
We've been going through cases all night.
我们有的是有说服力的证据...
We have more than enough compelling evidence--
有说服力还不够 上尉
Compelling isn't good enough, Captain.
你们要给他们展示一个板上钉钉的案例
You'll need to present to them a slam dunk case
有实在的证据 可信的证人
with hard evidence, a credible witness,
让他们无法否认
something that can't be denied.
这是向全世界告知实情的机会
This is a chance to tell the world your truth.
你们可能没有第二次机会了
You may not get this opportunity again.
好的 我现在要你看着
All right, now, I want you to watch.
好 小心
All right. Very carefully.
我们首先要做的是
And the first thing we're gonna do:
我们要... 看着我
we're gonna--now watch me.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
一个在这里 然后我们拿起另一个
It's there, and then we take this,
放在一起
put it right there.
-看着挺简单明了吧 -是的
- Sorta straightforward, right? - Yeah.
现在就是见证魔法的时刻了...
Just waiting for the magic, and...
-去哪了 -不在你那吗
- Where'd it go? - You don't have it?
我也不知道 但让我看看
I have no idea, but let me just see one thing.
是这个吗
Is it?
-这是什么 -是怎么
- What is-- - How did--
怎么回事 你最好小心保存
That what-- you better keep that.
艾伦 你终于回来了
Alan, I am so glad you're home.
海尼克博士
Dr. Hynek.
我叫大卫·达布罗斯基
David Dabrowski.
真是太荣幸 终于和您见面了
I am so, so glad to finally meet you.
你好
Hello.
可以冒昧的请您检查下口袋
Could I ask you if you would possibly check your pocket
看能不能找到些什么
and see if you find anything there?
可能...
Maybe...
爸爸 你怎么做到的
Wow, Dad, how'd you do that?
魔法吧
Well, magic.
我要去把这个放到房♥间去
I'm gonna go put this one in my room.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, sweetie.
我和大卫是今晚在小组认识的
David and I met at my group this evening.
那人叫什么来着
Wait, who was this person?
大卫·达布罗斯基
David Dabrowski.
他...他去了米米的UFO小组
He, uh--he showed up at Mimi's UFO group,
或者据他所说 是被指引到那去的
or was led there, according to him.
他不是这么跟你说的吗
Isn't that what he told you?
大卫在飞碟圈子里也算是小有名气
David was a bit of a celebrity in UFO circles,
不知怎么的 他找到了我
and somehow, he tracked me down,
声称有些消息只有他能告诉艾伦
claiming to have information that only he could tell Allen.
他们跟我说来找你的时候
You know, when they told me to come and find you,
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表