剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
我来教你如何吓人
I'll show you how to scare someone.
-行了 -你不明白
- All right, all right. - You don't understand.
我不是想吓你 是想保护你
I'm not trying to scare you. I'm trying to protect you.
你需要我的帮助
You need my help.
你的家人处境非常危险
Your family is in grave danger.
纳瓦霍人称它们为皮行者
The Navajo call it a Skinwalker.
这是给巫医的名字
It's the name given to a medicine man
他选择以动物的形式存在
who's chosen to take the form of an animal
以给别人施加疼痛与痛苦
in order to inflict pain and suffering upon others.
或你的这种情况 诅咒你农场所在的地方
Or in this case, the ranch your property sits on.
你要我相信那些生物
You expect me to believe that those creatures
在我的地盘上吗
are on my land?
你觉得你为什么就花了一点钱买♥♥下它
Why do you think you paid so little for it?
因为它被诅咒了
It's because it's cursed.
很久以前纳瓦霍人就生活在这里
The Navajo go back generations around here.
另一个生活在这的部落尤特人
And the Utes nation, another tribe in the area,
他们曾经绑♥架♥并把纳瓦霍人卖♥♥到
they used to abduct and sell the Navajo
新墨西哥州的奴隶市场
to New Mexico slave markets.
传说
As the legend goes,
纳瓦霍人对尤特人和其土地施了咒
the Navajo put a curse on them and the land.
如今皮行者看管这里
Now, Skinwalkers watch over it.
所以你是说那晚雷克斯在树林里看到的
So you're saying that is what Rex saw in the woods
是皮行者
the other night,
也是皮行者把他儿子锁在了储藏室
and what locked his boy in the pantry?
没错
Yes.
"成为皮行者
"Becoming a Skinwalker
需要行使恶行
requires the performance of an evil act,
比如杀死亲近的家庭成员
such as the killing of a close family member.
这赋予了皮行者
This gives the Skinwalker the ability
变成动物
to transform into...
甚至是其他人的能力
animals or even other people
以此去复仇"
in order to exact revenge."
这些草人就是来干这个的
That's what these effigies are for,
击退它们 保护你们
to ward them off, to protect you.
但如果皮行者
But if the Skinwalker
已经进了你家
has already entered your home...
那就太晚了
we're too late.
它会再回来 取人性命
It will come back again, and it will take a life.
我想自从我们来到这里 你就一直想
I think you've been trying to scare off me and my family
吓走我和我的家人
ever since we got here.
现在你要我相信这里有什么变形者
Now you want me to believe that there's some shape-shifter
只是基于都市传说
out there based on some legend
要回来杀死我们
that's gonna come back and kill us?
对
Yes.
你再试着耍花招
You try to pull that stunt again
靠近我或我的家人
and come near me or my family,
我就杀了你
I'll kill you.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
我想为了每个人的安全
I think for everyone's safety,
从现在起你该远离他们的农场
you should probably stay away from their ranch from now on.
我找到了其他东西
I, uh, found something else
在之前出来找查普曼先生的时候
when I was out looking for Mr. Chapman earlier.
你知道这些符号♥是什么意思吗
These symbols mean anything to you?
我不知道这些是什么
I don't know what these are.
我可能知道
I might.
我想我知道它来自哪里
I think I know where it came from.
-还是坚持她的说法吗 -她当着我的面撒谎
- Sticking to her story? - She lied to my face.
你为什么这么肯定
Why are you so sure?
我压根不相信房♥间的那个女人
I don't believe for a second that the woman in that room
会和里祖托这样的人共度一个小时
had spent an hour of her time with a guy like Rizzuto.
你没动粗吧
You didn't get rough, did you?
如果你有 那会让我的问话更有效果
If you did, that makes my line all that more effective.
苏珊
Hi, Susan.
我是瓦伦丁将军
I'm General Valentine.
你是来告诉为什么我给男朋友打扫屋子
Are you here to tell me why vacuuming my boyfriend's floor
突然就触犯法律了吗
is suddenly against the law?
不是
No.
没有违法 你也没有被捕
That's not unlawful, and you're not under arrest.
你在这只是因为我们需要你的帮助
You're only here because we need your help.
我的帮助
My help?
我和爱德仅仅约会了几周
Eddie and I have only been dating for a couple weeks.
显然你比我更了解他
Clearly, you know more about him than I do.
仅仅几周
A couple of weeks,
他就允许你一个人待在他的公♥寓♥里
and he's okay with you being alone in his apartment?
-这很令人惊讶吗 -我觉得是
- Is that surprising? - Well, to me.
我思想比较老派
I'm kind of old-fashioned,
所以我喜欢慢慢来
so I like to take things slow.
你们俩在哪里相遇的
Where'd you two meet?
他请我喝了一杯
He bought me a drink.
-在哪个酒吧 -其实是在咖啡店
- What bar? - Coffee shop, actually.
你为什么不等他回家后自己问他呢
Why can't you ask him all this yourself when he comes home?
我们会的
We will.
与此同时
In the meantime,
如果你能写下那家咖啡店的地址
if you could write down where that coffee shop was,
或者给我几个人名
and maybe give me a couple of names of people
能够证实你的说法
that can vouch for your answers,
我们就不打扰你了
we can all go our merry way.
听起来挺公平的 对吧
That sounds fair, right?
发生什么事了 爱德还好吗
What is going on here? Is Eddie okay?
我们希望如此
We certainly hope so.
杜克森堡 空军基地
查普曼农场以东十公里
-所以你知道这是什么 -当然
- So you know what this is? - Oh, I sure do.
这是我造的
I created it.
这是试验信♥号♥♥弹
It's an experimental flare
它被激活时会产生白磷烟雾还有蓝色火焰
that produces white phosphorus smoke and blue flame when it's activated.
它应该只保持大约一个小时的活跃状态
It's only supposed to stay activated for about an hour
之后自毁
and then self-destruct.
而它经触发后完好无损的事实意味着
So the fact that it survived intact tells me
我需要解决一些问题
I've got some bugs to fix.
所以它为什么会出现在基地外面
So how come it was found off of the base?
这不在我的职责范围内
Not really my purview,
但我能帮你查查
but I can look into that for you.
你是空军聘用的
You--you're a civilian scientist
平民科学家
brought in by the Air Force?
发生什么事了
So what goes on here?
我以为这是一个老军事哨站
I thought this was an old army post.
直到空军把它变成了一个试验设施
Until the Air Force turned it into a testing facility.
我其实监管一个新型战略武器部门
I actually oversee a new tactical weapons division.
很感谢你们把这个还给我们
Thank you so much for bringing this in.
如果你见到查普曼一家
And if you see the Chapmans,
请告诉他们我欠他们一个道歉
please tell them I owe them an apology.
我希望我们没有造成任何麻烦
I hope we didn't cause any trouble.
你觉得她说出了所有的事实吗
You think she was telling us everything she knows?
民间承包商
Eh, civilian contractor,
她也许什么都不知道
she probably doesn't know much to begin with.
你的直觉呢
What's your gut telling you?
我不知道 感觉不太对
I don't know. Something just felt off.
对 我也这么觉得
Yeah. Same for me too.
记得农场里那股甜味吗
Well, remember that sweet smell at the ranch?
我在树林里听到了一个声音
When I was out in the woods, there was this sound.
一种嗡嗡声
A--a kind of hum.
对 我也听到了类似的声音
Yeah, I heard something like that too.
好像那声音来自地下
It felt like it was coming from underground.
还有件事我没告诉你
There was something else I never told you.
我们之前分开的时候
When we split up earlier,
我看见了一个像是 说不好
I saw what appeared to be a... I don't know.
那声音又出现了
There's that sound again.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
地震了
An earthquake.
快走 快走
Go. Go!
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表