剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
No, we're not done here.
我要跟谁谈一下
Who do I need to talk to?
记住瓦伦丁说的
Hey, remember what Valentine said.
如果说我们调查结束 就回去
If we're done, we're done.
他被拉走时 他求我帮忙
He begged for my help as they were dragging him away.
我们回去抗争运气会更好
We'll have better luck fighting this back home.
抱歉 不想打断你们
Hey, hey, I'm sorry. I don't wanna interrupt.
抱歉 但我希望自己能帮更多的忙
I'm sorry, but I wish there's more I could do here.
但我想你俩经常遇到这种事
But I imagine this happens a lot for you two.
如果将来有什么事我能帮上忙
Look, in the future, if there's ever anything I can do to help,
我站在你这边
I'm on your side.
吉普在外面等着送你们回去
Jeep's outside waiting to take you back.
谢了
All right.
博士 你去哪
Doc, where you going?
你干什么
What are you doing?
除非我们能提供另一说法
Unless we can present an alternate theory,
否则一个无辜者就要白白丧命
an innocent man's life is about to be ruined.
我们稍早去的山脊的那边
Beyond the ridge where we were earlier,
我要去那里
that's where I'm going.
一见人立即击毙的地方吗
Where they shoot on sight?
即使他们看见我们 开着军用吉普
Military Jeep-- we'll look like friendlies,
我们看起来也是友军
if they even see us.
机不可失 上尉
Now or never, Captain.
我想在他们展开空中搜索前
I figure we've got about 20 minutes
我们有20分钟的时间
before they conduct an aerial search.
-我们要 -你看见了那个吗
- We're gonna have to... - Whoa, did you see that?
去看看
Let's check it out.
熄灯
Kill the lights.
那是什么
What is that?
不知道
I don't know.
看起来还好 继续 拿起来
Looks good. Go ahead. Bring it up.
好了吗
Got it?
那些是郊狼吗
Are those coyotes?
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
给我望远镜
Give me that.
你觉得像是在干什么
What does that look like to you?
像是跟米勒被破肠破肚的方式一样
That looks like the same surgical dissection
被解剖了
that happened to Miller.
不是威林厄姆干的
Willingham didn't do that.
我们会查出是谁做的
We're gonna find out who did.
跟着那辆卡车
All right, follow that truck.
别跟太近
And don't get too close.
不想被他们发现
Don't wanna tip them off.
你要去哪 卡车
Where are you going, truck?
那边他们开不过去
They can't drive over that thing.
为什么不绕过去
Why not just go around?
开什么国际玩笑
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
一个藏在山里的机库吗
A hangar inside a mountain?
这要怎么修建
How do you even engineer that?
为什么要修建这种东西
Why would you engineer that?
我想知道这是干什么用的
I wonder what it's for.
隐藏秘密工作
Well, to keep secret work hidden.
你觉得丹尼尔知道这个吗
You think Daniel knows about this?
我觉得我们在基地看到的那些
I think what we saw back there at the base
不过是个幌子
was just a cover.
这才是真正的51区
This is the real Area 51.
你去哪
Where you going?
我手提包里有个相机
I have a camera in my briefcase.
博士 等等
Doc, wait.
博士 趴下 有情况
Doc, get down. Something's happening.
快 拍下来
Come on. Get the shot.
我们离开这里 博士
Let's get the hell out of here, Doc.
快
Quick.
该死
Shit.
他们发现我们了吗
They see us?
我们不能留在这 看他们有没有发现
We're not sticking around to see if they did.
等等 我得去拿相机
Wait, I have to get the camera.
-别管它了 -我们需要证据
- Leave it. - We need proof.
若我们被抓到 这些都没有意义了
None of this matters if we're caught.
好吧 我们赶快离开这里
Okay, we're getting out of here.
快走
Come on.
你也明白我们刚看到的东西意味着什么
You do realize what we just saw.
一座建在山里的基地
A base in the side of a mountain.
不 是那些被剖开的郊狼 你自己也这么说
No, no, no, no, the coyotes, you said so yourself.
和发生在米勒身上的一样
Looks just like what happened to Miller.
这说明威林厄姆是无辜的
That means Willingham is innocent.
"法官阁下 我申请传唤证人
"Your Honor, I'd like to call to the stand
那些穿着防护服的男人
"The men in hazmat suits who disappeared
消失在山间的一阵电子风暴中"
in the side of a mountain with an electrical storm."
一个无辜的人刚刚被起诉谋杀
An innocent man has just been charged with murder!
我们必须做些什么
You know, we have to do something.
没错 我们得先逃出去
Yes, we get the hell out of here first.
我们会深陷麻烦之中 一旦我们被抓
Already gonna be in deep shit as soon as we get--
上尉
Captain!
好极了 坐稳了
Ah, great, hold on.
他们一定发现我们了
They've definitely spotted us.
他们逼近了
They're getting closer!
加油
Step on it.
你再喊也快不了 博士
That's not helping, Doc.
上尉
Captain!
上尉
Captain!
什么鬼
What the hell?
根本没有卡车
That's no truck.
刚刚那是什么
What was that?
无论那是什么 现在都不见了
Whatever it was, it's gone.
我们必须回基地
We have to get back to the base.
又来了 调头
There it is again! Turn around!
它在盘旋
It's circling around!
当心
Watch out!
上尉
Captain,
它直接冲我们过来了
it's coming straight for us!
快低头
Duck!
开什么玩笑 拜托
You gotta be kidding me. Come on.
快发动
Come on.
它去哪里了
Where'd it go?
在我们自己的后院
Our own backyard.
米米 如果你找到了证据
Mimi, if you got proof...
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
你没有打扰我们
Oh, you didn't interrupt.
我稍微休息了一下
I was just taking a little break.
尝试辨认艾伦的笔记有点
Trying to decipher Allen's notes can be a little...
耗尽心神
Exhausting?
到了该锁门的时间了
Well, I was just about to lock up for the day.
的确 我没注意到已经这么晚了
Right, um, I didn't realize it had gotten so late.
你可以随时回来完成你需要做的
You're welcome to come back and finish when you need.
多谢 菲
Thanks, Faye.
我刚刚在想
I was just wondering.
我注意到外面有几个飞机库
I noticed some of the hangars out there.
好像并没有标记
They seem to be unmarked.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why that is?
抱歉 我不能说
I'm sorry. I'm not at liberty to say.
也是 机密当然不能乱说
Right, it's classified, of course.
只是 这有点奇怪不是吗
It just--it seems a little strange, doesn't it?
军事基地在保守什么样的秘密
That kind of secrecy on a military base?
上尉
Captain.
醒醒 上尉
Hey, Captain.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
在一辆军车里
A military truck.
刚刚发生什么了
What the hell happened to us?
你也不记得了吧
You can't remember either?
我记得的最后一件事是开着吉普溜出来
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表