剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
So this wasn't your first encounter, sir?
不是
Uh, no.
在我任期 有几十例非官方报告了
I've had dozens of unofficial reports during my command,
但从来没有过这样的事情
but never anything like this.
我们大约在晚上9点半
We saw the first craft on radar
在雷达上监测到第一架飞机
at approximately 21:30.
这是那位小型机飞行员吗
This was the bush pilot?
他其实从未表明身份
He actually never identified himself.
所以这就是那架身份不明的飞机
So this was the unidentified aircraft.
不是 长官
No, sir.
大约两分钟后
A second unidentified craft
雷达上出现的第二艘不明身份飞行器
appeared on radar at approximately 21:32.
据我们计算 第二艘时速超过三千英里
We clocked the other one at over 2,000 miles an hour.
我们联♥系♥到的那位飞行员
The pilot we were in contact with,
他尝试采取机动规避战术
he tried to take evasive maneuvers,
但无论如何尝试 都无法逃脱
but no matter what he did, he couldn't get away.
对方...无论它是什么 就仿佛
It was as if the other, whatever it was,
在追捕他们 长官
was hunting it, sir.
你在电♥话♥里说
Now, you said on the phone
他们在那时似乎相撞了
that's when it looked like they collided.
你不确定
You're not sure?
我们当时确信
Well, we were sure,
但事发大约一个小时过后
but about an hour after it happened,
当时的螺旋桨飞机无法飞到这样的高度
在六万英尺高空 雷达又监测到了第一架飞机
our radar picked up the first plane again at 60,000 feet.
螺旋桨飞机
A prop plane?
-那不可能 -我们当时也那么认为
- That's not possible. - That's what we thought.
但之后控制塔台收到了另一条信息
But then the tower received another transmission.
我们尝试录下来 你可以...
We managed to record it. Would you, um...
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
那是什么 救命
What is that? Help!
越来越近了 飞机完全失控了
It's coming closer! We have lost complete control.
拉起
Pull up!
-要撞过来了 -拉起来
- It's taking us! - Pull up!
要撞上了
It's taking us!
所以这次相撞发生在这里
So the supposed collision happened here
靠近国王岛 当时他们正往南飞
near King Island when they were traveling south.
但最后的来自六万英尺高空的求救信♥号♥♥
But that last mayday transmission at 60,000 feet
在靠近贝尔蒙特港的地方 是在北方
was here near Port Belmont, which is north.
而且根据录音带
And according to the tape,
飞行员们仍能看到对方的飞行器
the pilots still had visual contact with the other craft?
说明如果他们在水上迫降成功
Which means if they ditched or managed to land somehow,
应该大约在此处
they'd be somewhere in here.
大约两百英里的区域
A roughly 200-mile square.
我已经进行了一网格内的地毯式搜查
I already scrambled search and rescue to fly a grid,
但没任何发现
but so far nothing.
长官 这里是什么
Sir, what's here?
那是哈特利湾
That's Hartley Bay.
那里只有一个伐木前哨
The only thing up there is a logging outpost.
有驻扎吗
People?
可能只有些季节性工人
A few seasonal workers maybe?
-你有什么想法 -地面上的目击证人
- What are you thinking? - Eyewitnesses on the ground.
要是有人看到了什么
Someone up there saw something,
能帮我们缩小搜查范围
could help narrow our search.
哈特利湾陆路不通
Well, Hartley Bay's not accessible by road.
得开水上飞机过去
You'd have to take a sea plane up there.
我现在没有飞行员有时间
I don't have any available pilots right now.
长官 其实你有
Sir, as a matter of fact, you do.
这感觉永不过时 博士
Never gets old, Doc.
景色真不错 对吧
It's a great view, huh?
的确很壮观
It is quite spectacular.
你觉得自己会回去教书吗
Think you'll go back to teaching?
还不清楚
I'm not sure yet.
我觉得如果你离开项目
Well, I think the generals would be at a loss
将军们会不知所措
if you left for good.
你总是给他们找麻烦 但是...
You may have been a pain in their ass, but...
你对他们的帮助更大
They're better off for having you.
我觉得我们干得不错 上尉
I think we did good, Captain.
球队以110-44的战绩完赛
赢得了第五个锦旗
虽然比不上1927年洋基棒球梦之队
We weren't the '27 Yankees.
但我们是个很棒的团队
We made for a pretty good team.
是啊
Yep.
或许我会回去开一段时间飞机
Maybe I'll go back to flying for a while.
重新做回飞行员
Be a pilot again.
你看起来确实很享受
Well, you certainly seem to enjoy it.
不如你来掌握会方向盘
Hey, why don't you take the yoke for a bit,
-看有什么感觉 -什么
- see what it feels like? - What?
来吧 你什么时候还会再有
Come on, when are you ever gonna get a chance
这样的机会了 很简单
like this again? It's easy.
-简单 -对 来吧 拿着
- It's easy? - Yeah, come on, take it.
-不不不 我不想冒险 -我放手了
- No, no, no, don't do that. - I'm letting go.
这不是个好主意
This is a bad idea.
保持稳定就好
Just keep it steady.
就这样 放松
That's it, relax.
你瞧
See?
-就这样 -好的
- That's it. - Okay.
瞧瞧 你在飞了
Look at that. You're flying.
是啊 我在飞
Yes, I am. I'm flying.
博士 你在飞
Doc, you are flying.
你这是开玩笑呢
You got to be shitting me.
好 有消息通知我
All right, keep me posted.
-他们还没能让她开口 -吉姆
- They still can't crack her. - Jim.
他们已经审了她三天了
They've been interrogating her for three days,
她只说自己被派到俄亥俄州
and she'll only say that she was sent to Ohio
去调查我们的UFO项目
to find out about our UFO program?
她很厉害
She's good.
我开始相信奎恩所说的 他是真的
And I'm starting to believe Quinn when he said
-不知道这女人是谁 -我同意
- he didn't know who she was. - I agree.
但我们还得让他暂时停职
We still had to put him on leave, though.
我们还能怎么办 我们没有任何
What else could we do? We didn't have any--
吉姆
Jim!
我刚接到英国一个情报小组的电♥话♥
I just got a call from one of our intel groups in the UK.
他们截下了无线电传输信息
They picked up a radio transmission
中情局的探员破译出来了
that the boys in the CIA managed to decode.
这被证实了吗
Has this been verified?
这是上头派我们去调查清楚的
That's what we've just been asked to do...
但先要去给总统做简报
after we brief the President.
打扰了 这里是哈特利湾吗
Excuse me. Is this Hartley Bay?
格雷格 我管理这里
I'm Greg. I run the operation.
你是为坠毁而来的吗
You here about the crash?
-你知道坠机的事吗 -当然
- Oh, you know about the crash? - Yeah.
昨晚开始电♥话♥就不能用了
Phones haven't worked since last night.
我派了一个手下
I sent one of my guys
去基章克申 汇报给相关部门
to Key Junction to alert the authorities,
但我想他应该还在路上
but I'd imagine he's still on the road.
那你可以
Well, can you, uh,
告诉我们下这里昨晚发生了什么吗
tell us a little more about what happened last night?
大约9点半 出现了撼动大地的轰响
Oh, about 9:30, there was a earth-shattering boom.
切断了电力 把我吓得半死
Knocked the power out, scared me half to death.
我出去看是怎么回事 但什么也没有
Ran outside to see what it was, but wasn't nothing.
直到早上我才发现发生了什么
Wasn't till this morning I found out what happened.
我们有理由相信
Well, we have reason to believe
可能还有生还者
that there may still be survivors.
你能带我们去坠毁点吗
Do you think you could, uh, get us to the crash site?
"生还者"
"Survivors"?
你是说外星人吗
You mean aliens?
你们来这是为了这个 对吧
That's why you're here, isn't it?
因为有UFO坠毁了
'Cause it was a UFO crash?
你怎么觉得是UFO呢
Why do you think it was a UFO?
简
Jean.
格雷格说你看到UFO从空中坠毁
Uh, Greg there said you saw a UFO fall out of the sky.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表