剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
我没那么说 我没那么说
That's not what I said. That's not what I said!
那你没看到UFO
So you didn't see a UFO?
不 我看到了
No, I did.
我没看到UFO坠毁 我看到它引起飞机坠毁
I didn't see a UFO crash, I saw it cause a crash.
你能说的具体些吗
Could you be more specific?
当然 昨晚我出来猎狼
Sure. Last night I was out hunting a wolf
那家伙已经在我小屋外徘徊了一阵
that's been prowling around my cabin.
看了新的足迹 我知道快找到它了
Saw fresh tracks. I knew I was close.
这时我听到了声音
That's when I heard it.
那东西飞得非常快
It was moving so fast,
我觉得这不可能
I didn't think it was possible.
然后飞机看上去拼命地躲闪了
And that plane looked like it tried real hard to move out the way,
但还是被光击中了
but it was just hit by this light.
飞机解体为两半 然后掉到那些树后了
Plane split in two before it fell behind those trees.
这里经常有基地飞来的飞机
We get jets out here all the time from the base,
所以我就以为是他们的
so I just assumed it belonged to them.
我想打电♥话♥ 但拨不出去
I tried to call. The phone's been down.
你觉得能估计下
And you think you could estimate
-飞机坠毁的地点吗 -在那山脊后面
- where this plane went down? - Beyond that ridge.
-至少五英里 -那边吗
- At least five miles. - That way?
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - Positive.
谢谢你抽出时间
Thanks for your time.
最后一次雷达信♥号♥♥
The last radar transmission
表明飞机往反方向开
had it heading the opposite way.
如果飞机失去动力 停止信♥号♥♥传输
Well, if they lost power, stopped transmitting,
那飞到哪都有可能
could've gone down any direction.
我们得重新起飞
We need to get back in the air.
给基地打电♥话♥
Call the base.
告诉托马斯空军少将让行动组往东走
Tell Air Vice Marshall Thomas to divert the operation east
去霍克斯伯里岛
toward Hawkesbury Island.
目击证人看到了我们认为的坠毁
Eyewitness saw what we think was a crash.
如果你们能原地等待 我会转达信息
If you can stand down, I'll relay,
几小时后应该能有救援到达你们的位置
and we should have support on your position in a few hours.
不行 我们没时间等了
That's a negative. We don't have time to wait.
有可能还有生还者
There could be survivors on the--
你看到什么了
What do you see?
-那看起来像不像 -飞机的一部分
- Does that look like, uh-- - Part of a plane?
是的 抓稳了 博士
Yes, it does. Hold on, Doc.
那是机翼的一部分
That's part of a wing.
那飞机其他部分呢
So where's the rest of the plane?
简说飞机在空中解体了
Jean said it broke in half in the sky.
有可能分散在这地方的各处
It could be scattered all over this area.
那幸存者呢
What about survivors?
这不是个好现象 博士
This is not a good sign, Doc.
你看
Look!
有人吗
Anybody out there?
可以听到吗
Anybody hear us?
有人吗
Hello! Hello!
不管是什么人 他们下来了
Whoever it was, they got themself down.
不会走远的
Can't be far.
有人吗
Hello? Anyone out here?
能听到我们吗
Anybody hear us?
那里
There.
他还有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
没关系
It's okay!
没关系
It's okay.
飞机 我的飞机呢
The plane. Where's my plane?
我要知道 我现在就要知道
I need to know. I need to know now.
好的 放轻松
All right, easy.
我们只想先确认你没有事
We just want to make sure you're okay first.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 美国空军
I'm Captain Michael Quinn, US Air Force.
这是艾伦·海尼克教授
This is Dr. Allen Hynek.
美国空军
US Air Force?
美国人
American?
是的
Right.
我以为我在加拿大
I thought I was in Canada.
我们是蓝皮书计划的成员
We're with Project Blue Book.
我们在奉命协助调查
We were asked to help investigate
消失的飞机
the plane's disappearance.
根据雷达显示
Now, according to radar,
有另外一个物体
there was another object
-在你的航线上 -飞机就在附近
- in your flight path. - The plane's nearby.
我去通知他们
I'm gonna radio in,
让搜救队转移到我们的新地点
get search and rescue to divert to our new location.
那就来不及了 我的副驾驶还下落不明
We don't have time for that. My copilot's still out there.
我们必须要找到他和飞机
We have to find him and the plane...
现在
now.
托马斯空军少将
Air Vice Marshal Thomas.
哈丁和瓦伦丁将军 美国空军
Generals Harding and Valentine, United States Air Force.
从赖特-帕特森来的吗
From Wright-Pat.
抱歉 我不知道你们会过来
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were coming.
-我们正在进行 -搜救行动
- We're in the middle of a-- - Search and rescue.
我们知道 有什么发现吗
We know. Did you find it yet?
飞机吗 你怎么知道的
The aircraft? How do you know about that?
发生了什么
What's going on?
我们应该在安全的房♥间里谈
We should speak in a secure room.
这边走
This way.
所以迫降前你们是从哪里来的
So where were you guys coming from before you had to ditch?
我这么问只是因为你的飞机与
I only ask because your plane was in communication
加拿大皇家空军地面控制沟通过 但未表明身份
with RCAF ground control, but you never identified yourself.
-没有吗 -你不记得了吗
- Didn't I? - You don't remember that?
亚历克斯
Alex!
至少可以告诉我你们的目的地吧
Can you tell me where you were headed at least?
或许能帮助我们找到飞机
It might help us locate the aircraft.
我载着货物从格陵兰岛出发去阿♥拉♥斯加
I had cargo headed to Alaska coming over from Greenland.
之后我的记忆就模糊了
Everything after that's a blur.
是吗 什么类型的货物啊
Oh, yeah? What kind of cargo?
亚历克斯
Alex!
我还以为你们想帮忙呢
I thought you guys wanted to help.
只是想了解清楚到底发生了什么
Just trying to make sense of what happened, that's all.
-有蹊跷 -不
- Something's off. - No, no.
他还没从惊吓中缓过来
He's--he's still in shock.
所以他就无法提供任何有价值的线索吗
What, he can't tell us anything that's gonna help us?
或许还有另外一种解释
Well, it could be another explanation.
被UFO绑♥架♥过的人 常会出现
UFO abductees often report a period of missing time
数小时的时间缺失 有时甚至是数天
following an encounter-- hours, sometimes days.
没错 可是这个人没有被绑♥架♥
Yeah, but this guy wasn't abducted.
对 但是他在雷达上消失了一个小时
Yeah, well, he disappeared for an hour on radar.
我们不知道那段时间发生了什么
We don't know what happened during that time.
这里 看看这些
Over here. Look at this.
燃烧过的痕迹
Burn marks.
那些树从上方被拦腰砍断了
Those trees were ripped apart from above.
我们肯定快找到了
Yeah, we must be close.
-他在那边 -是的
- He's that way. - Yeah.
亚历克斯
Alex!
亚历克斯
Alex!
亚历克斯
Alex!
那不可能是货机的残骸
There's no way that's part of a cargo craft.
那它是什么 还有剩余的部分在哪里
Then what is it? And where's the rest of it?
他在里面吗
Is he in there?
坚持住 兄弟
Come on, buddy.
我在这里
I got you.
呆在那里 把他抬出来
Stay there. Take him out.
他还有呼吸
He's still breathing.
-小心点 -我扶稳了
- Easy. - I got you.
我们不了解他的伤情
We don't know what kind of injuries he could have.
没关系 他需要一些空气
It's okay. He needs some air.
请把他抬到那个树下
Get him over to that tree, please.
坚持住
Come on.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表