剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
Hold on. You're not drunk.
是的 秘密行动 记得吗
Yes. Undercover, remember?
他现在不会怀疑我们了
He'll never suspect a thing now,
而且我们都摆脱了那地方
and we both got out of that performance.
什么 你以为称呼哈丁为懦夫
What, you thought calling Harding a coward
是一个让我们离开房♥间的好办法
was a good way to get us out of the room?
是的
Yeah.
他让我告诉你你被解雇了
He told me to tell you you're fired.
那么我现在是背水一战了
Well, I guess I have nothing to lose now.
-该死 -博士
- Confound it! - Doc.
听着 别想着现在劝阻我♥干♥这事 行吗
Look, just don't try to talk me out of this now, okay?
我看得太多了
I've seen too much,
我必须弄清楚事情的真♥相♥
and 've got to get to the bottom of this.
早些时候 我跟守卫联♥系♥过
Earlier, I checked with the guard.
我只是想等到我们结束了再来
I was just gonna wait till we're done,
但是你非得把事情搞得那么戏剧化
but you had to go and get all dramatic.
所以你相信邓肯的故事
So you do believe Duncan's story?
我相信的是要找出真♥相♥
What I believe in is finding out the truth.
而且我们已经约定好了
And we made a pact.
我不会食言的
I don't go back on my word.
我找1947年的执勤记录
I'll look for the duty roster of '47.
你找本电♥话♥簿
You grab a phone book.
我们在车上交叉比对
We'll cross-reference in the car.
还有多少
How many more?
四个
Four.
我觉得我们时间不多了 博士
I don't know if we'll have time for that, Doc.
不到两小时后 哈丁就要上电视了
Harding's due on TV in under two hours.
下一个人就在附近
The next one's close by.
这里说她在坠机那晚换班了
Says here she subbed in the night of the crash.
她的地址是
Her address is...
-怎么了 -那个护士
- What is it? - This nurse...
她的姓氏
her last name...
和在电♥话♥簿上的不一样
it's different in the phone book.
-靠 -是啊
- Shit. - Yeah.
她家在离这大概半英里的左侧
It's about a half a mile up here on the left.
真是太巧了
Imagine that.
看起来有人要出门
Looks like someone's headed out.
来得正及时
Got here just in time.
朱迪
Judy.
抱歉吓到你了 女士
Hey, sorry for the scare, miss.
这是你的名字吧 朱迪
That your name? Judy?
是的 你们是谁
Yes. Who are you?
我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉
Well, I'm Captain Michael Quinn.
这是艾伦·海尼克博士
This is Dr. Allen Hynek.
我们是美国空军的蓝皮书计划的成员
We're from Project Blue Book. United States Air Force.
也许我们可以进去详谈
Uh, maybe we could talk inside.
我正要出门 所以你们能挪一下你们的车吗
I was just heading out, so if you could move your car.
是有关你丈夫的事
Uh, it's about your husband.
我没有丈夫
I don't have a husband.
真有意思 因为他也说他没结婚
That's funny because he said he wasn't married either.
军方记录的名单里只有你的娘家姓名
The military record only lists your maiden name,
但是电♥话♥簿里 记录了你的夫家姓氏
but the phone book-- that had your married one.
布克 不是吗
Booker, isn't it?
等等
Hold on.
没事的 我们没有敌意
It's okay. We're friendlies.
等等 你要去哪
Wait, where you going?
把那还给我
Give me that back!
你刚刚袭击了一名空军上尉
You just assaulted a captain in the United States Air Force.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
外星人是真实存在的
They're real.
上尉
Captain.
她到底是怎么拿到的录像底片
How did she even get that film?
-上尉 -博士
- Captain. - Doc, Doc.
这不仅是高度机密的政♥府♥财产
That is not just highly classified government property.
那是 你到底清不清楚
That's--that's-- Do you even realize
你现在惹了多大的麻烦
what kind of trouble you're in right now, huh?
偷窃像那样的敏感材料
Stealing a piece of sensitive material like that?
这比罗森堡夫妇还糟糕[被指控为苏联间谍]T-t-that's worse than the Rosenbergs.
-上尉 -这真是
- Captain. - It's just--
这就是最后的部分
This is the final piece.
我们来的时候 你拿着这个正要去哪
Where were you going with this when we pulled up?
电视台 对吗
TV station? Right?
这就是邓肯一直以来的目的 这就是他的计划
This is what Duncan wanted all along--it's what he planned.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他刚开始告诉我们的就是事实
He was telling us the truth first time.
他想要复仇
He wants revenge.
而他复仇的手段是把这个展示给哈丁看
And he was gonna get it by showing this to Harding...
只不过通过直播的方式
on live TV.
同时展示给全世界看
Showing it to the world.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
所以电视台
So the station,
他们需要为这种事情做好准备
they need to be prepared for something like this.
也就是说他们也参与了计划
Which means that they are in on it, too.
你打算怎么处理
What are you going to do with it?
-那卷录像 -什么 什么
- The film? - What, what?
外星生命的视频证据吗
The cinematic evidence of alien fucking life?
我不知道
I don't know.
不如你先告诉
How about you tell me
你家里有波旁威士忌吗
if there's any goddamn bourbon in the house?
-我们喝了酒再说 -他们接通了吗
- And we'll go from there. - Did they put it through?
是的 先生 他应该已经在线上了
Yes, sir, he should be on the line.
这个镇怎么了 就像地狱之门
What is it with this town? It's like the gates of hell.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
吉姆
Jim...
不到一个小时你就得上电视了
you've got to be on live TV in less than an hour.
你不能搞砸了
You can't screw this up.
听着 如果我能在战争时的瓜达尔卡纳尔上空
Look, if I can pull myself together after ditching a plane
飞机跳机时镇定自若
over Guadalcanal during the war,
那我绝对可以喝几杯
I sure as shit can do a ten-minute interview
再接受十分钟的直播采访
on live TV after a couple of drinks.
我给电台打过电♥话♥了
I called the station.
他们已经做好了全国直播的准备
It's patched in nationwide.
我只需要确保你这边没问题
I'm just making sure that you're okay.
-就可以了 -你 你...
- That's all. - You--you...
不客气
You're welcome.
国♥务♥院♥打电♥话♥来了
The State Department called.
已经引起他们的注意了
This got on their radar.
你要是搞砸了 蓝皮书计划就没了
You blow it, Blue Book goes away.
你就会滚蛋
You go away.
听着
Look...
上次是我搞定的吧 对吧
I fixed it the last time, didn't I?
对不对
Didn't I?
对 是你
Yes, you did.
对 是你搞定的 吉姆
Yes, you did, Jim.
是啊
Yeah.
对 我搞定的
Yeah, I did.
那我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
直到我们整理清楚前 她要一直待在这儿
Right now she stays here till we sort this all out.
-我被捕了吗 -为什么 你要走吗
- Am I under arrest? - Why, you, uh--you leaving?
得盯着她
Got to keep an eye on her.
除非我被捕
Unless I'm under arrest,
你们不能强迫我留在这儿
you can't force me to stay here.
现在被捕可能对你来说是个好事
Being under arrest would be a vacation for you right now.
相信我 你得留在这里
Trust me, you're staying here.
不 不要
Oh, no, don't.
你计划 用这个干嘛
What are--what are you planning on, uh--on doing with this?
这是空军的财产
That is Air Force property.
什么 你要给哈丁看吗
What, so you're gonna show it to Harding?
认真的吗 在我们经历这些之后
Really? After all that we've seen?
听着 你知道我们看到了什么 对吧
Look, you do know what we saw, right,
你知道这对世界意味着什么吧
and what that means for the world?
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表