剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
慢点
Steady.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯 亚历克斯
Alex. Alex.
亚历克斯 看着我
Alex, look at me.
看着我 兄弟
Look at me, buddy.
飞机 飞机在哪里
The plane. Where's the plane?
-发生了什么 -冷静
- What happened? - Shh, shh, shh.
-飞机剩下的部分在哪里 -什么在哪里
- Where's the rest of the plane? - Where's what?
飞机 亚历克斯
The plane, Alex.
飞机怎么了 发生了什么
What happened to the plane? What happened?
你们机上有医疗包吗
You guys got a medical kit on board?
我去找
I'll go check.
不不不 等等
No, no, no, no. Wait.
该死的
God damn it.
一定是在逗我呢
You got to be fucking kidding me.
亚历克斯 我是海尼克博士
Alex, I am Dr. Hynek.
你还记得你是怎么到这里的吗
Can you remember at all how you got here?
他们是美国空军
They're US Air Force.
我们在美 美国
We're in Am--America?
有些因素导致你偏离了航线并坠机
Something caused you to fly off course and crash.
你记得那是什么吗
Do you recall what that was?
我什么都不记得了
I can't remember anything.
博士
Hey, Doc.
我失陪一下
Excuse me a second.
怎么了
What is it?
看这块仪表板
Look at this instrument panel.
[俄文]
这是苏联的飞机
That's Russian.
这是架轰炸机
This is a bomber,
意味着那俩人是苏联军人
which means that those two are Russian military.
你确定吗
You sure?
他现在确定了
He is now.
我是尤里·奥博伦斯基中校
Lieutenant Colonel Yuri Obolensky.
尤里 你的美国口音很地道
Yuri, that's a pretty good American accent you got there.
谢谢
Spasiba.
你知道半个加拿大皇家空军
You realize half the Royal Canadian Air Force
已经出动在找你吗
is out here looking for you right now?
但他们不在这里 对吗
Not at this location. Hmm?
你之前不是这么说的吗
Isn't that what you said earlier?
听着 我不确定你现在的计划是什么
Look, I'm not sure what you're planning on doing right now,
但你现在没有飞机 没有出路
but with no plane, no way out...
伤害我们不会对你有半点帮助
hurting us won't help you in the least.
我不打算伤害你们
I'm not going to hurt you.
我需要你们帮忙找到飞机的其余部分
I need your help to find the rest of the plane.
快走
Move.
这东西一定碎成了几百万片
This thing's got to be scattered
散落在这附近了
into a million pieces out here.
你到底需要我们做什么
What the hell do you need our help for?
我需要那架飞机上的东西
I need what was on that plane,
我很确定它完好无损
which I'm pretty sure is intact,
因为如果它损坏了
because if it wasn't,
方圆五英里的一切东西都已经被毁灭了
everything within five miles of here would be destroyed by now.
五英里 那几乎
Five miles? That's...
那差不多是一颗核弹的爆♥炸♥半径
roughly the blast radius of a-- of a nuclear bomb.
还不包括放射性沉降区
Not including radioactive fallout...
没错 你说得对
yes, you are correct.
你是说你的飞机上有一颗核弹吗
Are you telling me you had a nuclear bomb on your plane?
我就是这个意思 没错
That is what I'm saying, yes.
而且它还在外面
And it's still out there.
如果它爆♥炸♥了 将会引发第三次世界大战
And if it goes off, it will start World War III.
你们坠机前的目的地究竟是哪里
Where the hell were you going before you crashed?
我们在刺探北美领空
We're testing North American airspace.
别说你们美国人不这么干
It's nothing you Americans don't do.
但我们可不会带着真的核弹头
Yeah, not with a live nuke!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
-你们苏联人真是 -上尉 冷静
- You Russians, man! - Just--Captain!
所以你们只是想被雷达探测到
So you just wanted to get picked up on radar,
然后就返航 是这样吗
then turn back, is that it?
是的
Yes.
但你们遇上了另一架飞行器
But you encountered another craft.
我们不知道那是什么
We don't know what it was.
我只知道那东西想把我们和机身分离
All I know is that is separated us from the fuselage--
几乎是刻意为之 然后把我们像玩具一样丢下
almost purposely-- then dropped us like toys.
其他的我就几乎不记得了 你呢
I don't remember much else, do you?
你为什么说"刻意为之"
Why do you say purposefully?
无论那是什么东西 我当时认为
I remember thinking that whatever that was,
它试图把炸♥弹♥抢走
it was trying to take the bomb from us.
不 我是这么认为的
No, here's what I think.
我认为你们是一对垃圾飞行员
I think you're a couple of shit pilots.
你们被雷达探测到 回程的时候加速度太大
You got picked up on radar, took too many Gs heading back,
直到你们的飞机被撕裂
and your plane tore apart.
现在你要我们相信这堆屁话
Now you want us to believe this horseshit.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我认为飞机坠落的时候炸♥弹♥还在机上
I think the bomb was still on the plane when it went down.
如果它没有爆♥炸♥ 意味着它在附近某处
And if it hasn't gone off, that means it's somewhere nearby.
所以我要确保它还安全无恙 好吗
So I have to make sure that it's safe, okay?
你们俩听懂了吗
Do you both understand?
撞击的力度会不会激活它
Could the force of the impact have armed it?
气压和雷达触发器
Barometric and radar triggers
在一千米以下会被触发
are designed to go off beneath 1,000 feet.
但它有内部安全开关
But there is an internal safety switch.
那 那定时开关呢
What--what-- what about a clock trigger?
有可能
It's possible.
但我确信它在撞击时就被损坏了
But I'm sure it was damaged upon impact.
好 那它仍然有可能被激活
Right. Meaning it could still arm.
是的
Yes.
所以我们完全不知道
So we have no idea
这东西什么时候会爆♥炸♥
how long it could be before this thing detonates.
该死
Shit.
我们管它叫断剑
We call it a broken arrow.
这是美军术语
It's a US military term
用来称呼运输中丢失的核武器
for a missing nuclear asset lost in transit.
我们有可靠的情报
We have solid intel
说明那架身份不明的坠毁飞机
that points to the unidentified aircraft that went down
是苏联轰炸机
as a Russian bomber.
那苏联的回应呢
What's been the Soviet response?
-他们声称毫不知情 -他们在搪塞
- They've denied any knowledge. - They're stalling.
如果那架飞机
If that aircraft managed
成功越过北极圈返程
to make it back across the Arctic Circle
没有坠机 他们就可以避免后果
without going down, they could avoid the consequences.
就像一次反击
Like a counterstrike.
这是我们最后的措施 但绝对可行
It's our last resort, but it's definitely on the table.
我们从昨天起向北飞了一网格的距离搜查
We've been flying a grid north of here since yesterday.
到目前为止一无所获
So far, nothing.
但你们的人可能发现了什么
Your men might have found something, though.
-我们的人 -蓝皮书计划
- Our men? - Project Blue Book.
他们来帮助我们调查
They came up to help investigate the possibility
飞机遭遇不明飞行物的可能性
of a UFO encounter with the aircraft.
蓝皮书的人在这
Blue Book is here?
他们现在就在丛林里
They're out in the bush right now.
你的搭档 他称你为"上尉"
Your partner, he called you "Captain."
-你是名飞行员吗 -对
- Are you a pilot? - Yeah.
我也参军当过飞行员 获得过五次荣誉勋章
I flew in the war. Was decorated five times.
-你呢 -六次
- You? - Six.
六次 真了不起
Six times? That's impressive.
那你为什么现在在做这个呢
So why are you doing this now?
参加蓝皮书计划 研究不明飞行物
This Blue Book-- studying UFOs?
为什么
Why?
我想要保卫我的国家
I wanted to defend my country
抵抗你们这种人
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表