剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
We didn't come here to interrogate you.
我们只想听听你那晚的故事
We just wanna hear your story about that night.
你知道上次空军说要听故事之后
Know what happened the last time
发生了什么事吗
the Air Force asked to hear about that?
不知道
No.
但似乎没发生什么好事
But it doesn't look like it went well.
邓肯 我们参与了蓝皮书计划
Duncan, we're part of Project Blue Book.
我们想听听你的故事
We'd like to hear your story,
所有的故事
all of it.
然后 也许我们可以帮你
Then, maybe we can help you.
怎么帮
Help how?
我们不认为你疯了
We don't think you're crazy.
也许我们可以把真♥相♥公之于众
Maybe we can get the truth out there,
但如果我们不知道真♥相♥ 我们就无法这么做
but we can't do that if we don't know what really happened.
不是只有我看到了
Wasn't just me, you know.
朱迪也看到了
Judy saw it too.
朱迪是谁
Who's Judy?
我女朋友 那时我们在谈恋爱
My girlfriend. We were in love back then.
一天晚上 我们把车停在外面
One night, we were parked way out,
看着暴风雨来临
watching the storm roll in.
我们到了一个有雷 有闪电
We get them out here where there's thunder
但没下雨的地方
and lighting but no rain.
这么说吧 我们想要利用那个时机
We were trying to take advantage, I guess you could say.
一分钟后就惊雷滚滚了
One minute, you got some nice rolling thunder.
然后
Then it, uh...
听起来像是天塌了
sounded like the sky itself was falling.
我们眼看着那艘飞船坠毁
We watched the ship crash down...
在一片牧场上
out over a ranch.
朱迪求我不要去看
Judy begged me not to go look,
但我没听她的
but I didn't listen to her.
之后的每一天 我都希望当时没有那么做
Now a day doesn't go by that I wish I hadn't.
邓肯 我们还是回去吧
Duncan, we should go back.
我...
I, uh...
我凑得很近
I got right up close to it.
看到了它的内部
Saw inside.
看到了有东西正要打开舱门
Saw--saw something start to open the hatch.
快跑
Run!
然后我们玩命地跑了
And we ran for our lives.
当我打电♥话♥给基地告诉他们我的故事时
When I called the base to tell them my story,
他们威胁了我们
well, they threatened us.
朱迪很害怕
Judy was so scared, she...
她答应了他们想让她做的一切
agreed to whatever they wanted her to.
-不要签字 -我必须得签 邓肯
- Don't sign this! - I have to sign it, Duncan!
没过多久她就离开了镇子
Left town shortly after that.
我再也没见过她
Never saw her again.
所以我不能把这件事抛之脑后
That's why I can't let this go.
在这一切发生之前
You know, we used to talk about getting married
我们以前常说要结婚
before all that happened.
不过 我不怪她
I don't blame her, though.
他们说 如果我们不承认那是个气象气球的话
They told us they'd bury us out in the desert
他们就会就把我们埋在荒漠里
if we didn't say it was a weather balloon.
不好意思 你是说空军官员们
Yeah, I'm sorry, are you saying Air Force officials
威胁了你的生命吗
threatened your life?
不是官员们
Not officials.
只有一个人
Just one man.
我就知道这次有点不对劲
I knew something didn't feel right this time.
据我们所知 这只是虚张声势
Well, for all we know, it was just a bluff.
我们不能冒这个险
We can't risk that.
艾森豪威尔不是我们以为的盟友
Eisenhower's not the ally we thought.
如果现在不能证明我们的价值
If we don't prove our worth now,
我们就该对这件事的监管权说再见了
we can kiss oversight on this matter good-bye.
他需要明白我们才是管事的
He needs to see that we're in charge.
封锁整个城镇
So seal up the town
像上次一样收紧口风
and tighten it up like last time.
这些人已经受够了 休
These people have been through enough of that, Hugh.
现在还不能放弃
Hey, don't give up on me now.
我们得保护这个计划
We've gotta protect the program.
不要装作你做了该做的事
Don't pretend that you do what needs to be done
我才是那个做事的人
when I'm the one doing it.
我完成后再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I'm finished.
该死
Son of a bitch.
外星飞船
在罗斯威尔
隐瞒住
明天上午九点
荣格心理学
你确定不留下来吗
Are you sure you can't stay?
我要做蓝莓薄饼
I was gonna make blueberry pancakes.
你真贴心 但我不能留下来
You're a sweetheart. I can't.
怎么 你得工作吗
What, you gotta work?
你在哪工作 从没问过你
Where do you work? Never asked you that.
很无聊的秘书工作
It's a boring secretarial job.
你不会有任何麻烦 放心
You won't lose any points, don't worry.
好
Okay.
你可以帮我
Can you help me with my...
你是做什么的
What are you doing?
抱歉 女士 这涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥
I'm sorry, miss, this is a matter of national security.
我想看看里面藏了什么
Need to see what you're hiding under there.
我得去上班
I have to go to work.
你要迟到一小会了
Well, you are gonna be a little late.
他从一开始就在撒谎
He's been lying from the start.
你明白那是哈丁威胁平民
You do realize that was a firsthand account of Harding
隐瞒这里所发生事情的第一手资料
threatening a civilian to hide what happened here.
气象气球的说法站不住脚
No weather balloon fits that story.
如果你相信邓肯说的关于哈丁的事
If you believe Duncan's story about Harding,
你得相信他说的全部
you have to believe all of it.
所以你相信他看见了一个飞碟从天而降吗
So you believe he saw a flying saucer fall from the sky?
我们得再去问他 核实细节
We have to reinterview him, check his details,
但那只是一种说法
but, you know, it's a theory.
这个说法怎么样 他疯了
Well, how about this theory? He's crazy.
那家伙造了个飞碟
The man built a flying saucer.
什么样的人会做这种事
Who does that?
也许是一个与过去合理遭遇
Maybe a man struggling with the trauma
进行思想斗争而产生心理创伤的人
of a legitimate past encounter.
那所有其他目击者的说法呢
And what about all the other witness accounts?
两个人 我们只问了两个人
Two people... We've talked to two people.
目前是这样 但还会有其他人
So far, but there are others.
那些给电台打电♥话♥的人呢
All those people who called in to the station?
我们可以找他们 除非你认为他们也都会撒谎
We can find them, unless you think they'd all be lying too.
我想说的是 在指控
Well, all I'm saying is that before we go accusing
美国空军有罪之前
the U.S. Air Force of a crime,
我们得掌握一些真的
we have to have some real...
什么情况
What's all this?
停车
Hold it right there!
车辆禁止通行
No more vehicles!
你们不能从这里经过
You can't come through here.
把车掉头
I need you to turn this Jeep around.
士兵 我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉
Airman, Captain Michael Quinn.
你在说什么 怎么了
What are you talking about? What's going on?
这是出口
This is the way out.
罗斯威尔被隔离了 长官
Roswell's under quarantine, sir,
我接到命令 击毙任何试图擅自逃离的人
with shoot-to-kill orders on anyone who tries to leave.
谁下的命令
Under whose authority?
哈丁将军
General Harding.
整个城市都被封锁了
Whole town's locked down.
这是出口 我们该怎么办
Well, this is the way out. What are we supposed to do?
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
你得把车掉头
I need you to turn this Jeep around.
枪手 枪手
Shooter! Shooter!
博士 趴下
Doc, get down!
退后
Back off.
在山脊上
Up on the ridge!
三点钟方向
Three o'clock!
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表