剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
不好意思要让你们失望了 上尉
I'm sorry to disappoint you, Captain,
但是我的手下昨晚没有见过任何飞船
but my men didn't see any spaceships last night.
我已经尽力跟参议员解释清楚了
I tried to make that clear to the senator,
但他坚持要你们出这趟外勤
but he insisted you still come out.
所以我出于好意
So I did you the courtesy
帮你们准备好了一些证人陈述
of compiling some witness statements.
这样 双方都不用为此事再浪费时间了
That way, no one's wasting time out here.
苏联人当然就要白费心机了
The Russians sure aren't.
无意冒犯 上将
With all due respect, Admiral,
肯尼迪参议员派我们来
Senator Kennedy sent us out
开展我们的独♥立♥调查
to conduct our own investigation.
我的话不够份量吗 教授
My word not good enough for you, Professor?
除非你也是证人之一 上将
Well, not unless you were an actual eyewitness, Admiral,
而且我们是奉国会之命
and we are under congressional orders.
巧了不是 我也是
Isn't that funny? So am I.
哈里斯士官长 帮两位贵客安排一个房♥间
Master Chief Harris, let's find our guests a room
让他们讯问我们的目击证人们
so they can interview our witnesses.
这样我们都能各司其职
That way, you can do your job and I can do mine.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
还可以为二位做点什么吗
Anything else I can do for you gentlemen?
-不用了 长官 -不用了 谢谢 这...
- No, sir. - No, thank you, this is--
他坚信是苏联人捣鬼
He's convinced it was the Russians.
我偷偷看了眼他的航图
I stole a look at his charts.
他标出的航线吗
The course he's mapped out?
上将打算带领舰队
The admiral's bringing his fleet
前往苏联水域边界
right to the edge of Soviet waters.
两百艘战船 八万名战士
200 warships, 80,000 men.
看起来像准备入侵一样
It'll look like we're invading.
我以为不过是演习而已
I thought this was just a training exercise.
但天高皇帝远 他想怎么指挥都行
Yeah, out here, he can pretty much act under his own authority,
尤其当他认为受到威胁时
especially if he feels threatened.
所以除非我们能证明这次事件
So unless we can prove this sighting
-真的是UFO... -并且是在几小时之内
- was a real UFO-- - In a few hours.
我们可能要开战了
We may be going to war.
谢谢您如实相告 海尼克太太
Thank you for your honesty, Mrs. Hynek.
我们知道这一切都相当不寻常
We know this has been quite a process.
现在你们还想知道些什么
What are you still looking for at this point?
我已经把能记起的一切都说了
I've told you everything I can remember
至少五次
at least five times.
对不起让你经历这种事
And I'm sorry we have to keep putting you through it.
但愿我能告诉你们更多事
I wish I could tell you more.
我只是不知道还能做什么
I just don't know what else to do.
其实我们也许还要一件事
Yeah, we might still have something actually.
你知道苏西刚来的时候
You know, when Susie first came,
她说她有重要的情报要告诉我们
she told us that she had valuable intelligence for us,
但她坚持只有在一个条件下 她才会说
but she insisted she would only share it on one condition.
她只会告诉你
She'd only tell it to you.
什么
What?
其实我们不太想告诉你
We're actually hesitant bringing it to your attention,
但是我们现在在北大西洋有情况
but we have a situation developing in the North Atlantic right now.
艾伦就在那里
That's where Allen is.
我们知道这样是在为难你
We realize that we're putting you in an uncomfortable position,
但我们没得选
but we're running out of options.
也没时间
And time.
所以我们想问问
So what we're asking is
你是否愿意和她谈谈
would you be willing to talk to her,
在我们的监督之下 和她面谈
under our supervision, one on one?
我有多少时间
How long will I have?
你需要多少时间都行
As much as you need.
除非她做出一些我们不喜欢的事
Unless she does something that we don't like.
你的安全最重要
Your safety is a priority here.
换做是我会更担心她
I'd be more worried about her.
长官 我不知道你在说什么
Sir, I don't know what you're talking about.
那晚我什么也没看到
I didn't see anything that night.
这么说
Well...
根据这份报告
according to this report,
飞行器出现时你在甲板上
you were on deck during the sighting of the craft.
长官 我可以走了吗
Sir, may I go now?
如果你想起什么 随时来找我们
Well, if you do remember anything, we'll be right here.
我们会听你说
And we'll listen.
叫下一位进来吧
You can send the next one in.
说谎吗
Lying?
通常人们会谎称自己看到的事物
Usually people lie about what they see,
而不是没看到的
not what they don't.
这件事没这么简单
There's something else going on here.
长官 请求进入 长官
Sir? Permission to enter, sir?
允许进入
Permission granted.
-长官 -长官
- Sir. - Sir.
-长官 -长官
- Sir. - Sir.
我真的不知道
I really have no idea--
你们在说什么
What you're talking about.
-是 我当时在场 -但我什么也没看到
- Sure, I was there-- - But I didn't see anything.
那之前为什么给了陈述
Then why give a statement in the first place?
长官 可以的话我想收回那些话
Sir, I'd take it back if I could.
因为我不想最后变成像他们那样
Because I don't wanna end up like them.
像谁那样 你在说什么
End up like who? What are you talking about?
吉罗德
Gerald?
没有谁
No one.
长官 问完了吗
Sir, are we done?
没有 还没问完
No. No, we're not.
我明白
Look, I understand.
你不想给自己或是任何人制♥造♥麻烦
Yeah, you don't wanna get yourself or anyone else in trouble.
所以别说
So don't talk.
指出愿意开口的人
Just point to someone who's willing to
我们来接手
and we'll take it from there.
你就可以走了
You're off the hook.
长官 名单上没有他们
Sir, they're not on there.
-你能再看一次吗 -看了
- Can you double check? - I did.
长官 我有岗位需要坚守
Sir, I have a post I need to stand,
你们也听到我的陈述了
and you've heard my statement.
请求离开 长官
Permission to be excused, sir.
允许离开
Permission granted.
他很害怕 他们都是
He's terrified. They all are.
就好像是这艘船的高级指挥官
You know, it's almost as if the high-ranking commanding officer
告诉他们该说什么
who steers this ship told them all what to say.
如果他把所有人都吓到不敢说话
And why give us only a partial list of witness names
又为什么只给我们部分证人名单呢
if he's scared them all into keeping quiet?
因为也许不在名单上的人
'Cause maybe the ones who aren't on the list
一开始坚持说出真♥相♥
insisted on telling the truth the first time.
不服从上将的命令
Disobeying an order from the admiral
会被关进禁闭室 是吗
would land you in the brig, yes?
除非你的官级更高
Not if you're a higher ranking officer.
我们走
Come on.
长官
Sir.
我们来和这些人谈话
We're here to interview those men.
我不能让你们进去 长官
I can't let you in there, sir.
我有令在身
I have orders.
上将下令让我们
Well, the admiral ordered us
询问船上所有的证人
to interview all witnesses on this ship.
你是想违抗命令吗
Are you saying you'll disobey that order?
-不是 长官 -那么让开
- No, sir. - Then step aside.
指挥官 中尉
Commander. Lieutenant.
我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 这是艾伦·海尼克博士
I'm Captain Michael Quinn. This is Dr. Allen Hynek.
-美国空军 -蓝皮书计划
- U.S. Air Force. - Project Blue Book.
我们调查UFO 即不明飞行物
We investigate UFOs, unidentified flying objects,
我们一路从俄亥俄州到这里
and we've come all the way from Ohio
听你们的故事
just to hear your story.
你当时在华府 是吗
You were there in D.C., right?
-看到了首都天空的光 -没错
- Those lights over the Capital? - That's right.
我们听说你们有更好的故事
And we heard you have an even better story.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表