剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
他在移♥动♥ 枪手要逃跑
He's on the move! Shooter's getting away!
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go!
-你还好吗 博士 -还好
- You all right, Doc? - Yeah.
扶你一把
I got you.
好险啊
Close call.
长官 你得离开这里
Sir, you gotta get out of here.
这个城市在重演之前的剧本
This town's remembering his playbook.
就和以前一样
It's just like before.
哈丁又想让罗斯威尔沉默
Harding's silencing Roswell again.
如果我们在 就不会这样
Not if we're here.
我们走
Come on, let's go.
目前我们打算去每一户人家询问
Right now, we're working on a plan to go door to door.
从这里开始 一直往北
We're gonna start here. We'll work our way north.
-如果我们 -将军
- If we... - General.
长官
Sir.
外面发生了什么事
What the hell's going on out there?
你们去哪里了
Where have you two been?
我们差点在你的检查站
We almost just got killed by an active shooter
被一个枪手杀了
at your checkpoint.
枪手 罗斯威尔被隔离了吗
A shooter? Roswell's under quarantine?
难怪有人想袭击我们
No wonder people are trying to attack us.
长官
Sir...
这里到底发生了什么
what really happened here?
这里没人再相信
No one in this town is falling for that
气象气球坠落的说法 我们也不相信
weather balloon theory anymore, and neither are we,
要么你现在和我们坦白
so either you come clean with us right now...
够了
Enough.
弗兰克 可以给我们一点时间吗
Frank, can you give us a couple minutes?
当然
Hell yes.
有个枪手等着我去捉呢
I got a crazy shooter to deal with now.
首先 很高兴看到你们没事
First of all, I'm glad you're okay.
其次 我表示抱歉
Secondly, I'm sorry.
我们实施隔离是为了大家的安全着想
The reason we put out a quarantine was for everyone's safety.
更像是继续掩盖事实
More like to keep the cover-up going.
你觉得是在掩盖事实 对吗
Oh, you think there was a cover-up, do you?
-是的 -长官 我们只是
- Yeah. - Sir, we just--
你说对了
You're right.
是在掩盖事实
There was.
47年坠毁的不是气象气球
What crashed in '47 wasn't a weather balloon.
这是我们不得不告诉公众的说法
That's just what we had to tell the public.
其实是个绝密的间谍气球
It was a top secret spy balloon,
代号♥为莫古尔计划
code-named Project Mogul.
其主要目的是对苏联原♥子♥弹♥实验
Its primary purpose was the long-range detection of sound waves
产生的声波进行长距离监测
generated by the Soviets' atomic bomb tests.
我们不能让俄♥国♥人知道我们在干什么 所以
We couldn't let the Russians know what we were up to, so...
我们撒谎了
we lied.
原♥子♥弹♥测试基地附近坠毁的飞碟
只是个气象气球
我们告诉全世界是个气象气球
We told the world it was a weather balloon.
然后我们尽量封♥锁♥消♥息♥
And then we tried to put the genie back in the bottle.
所以军方确实在罗斯威尔事件中掩盖了事实
So there was a cover-up in Roswell.
为了掩盖
To hide a classified
政♥府♥为了保护国人安全制定的计划
government program to keep Americans safe?
当然是这样了
You're damn right there was.
现在你们知道真♥相♥了
And now you know the real truth.
解散
Dismissed.
就算是你 也不得不承认这说得通
Even you have to admit it makes sense.
是机密 所以得镇♥压♥民众
The secrecy, the clamping down on civilians,
所以要篡改原始报告
need to change initial reports.
对 但这些目击者确实看到了
Yeah, these witnesses did see something
他们以前从未见过的东西 没人见过
they never saw before; no one had.
而且这些目击者描述的那些残骸碎片
Yeah, but the debris these witnesses described--
虽然有可能是会装上一些
sure, there may have been some sophisticated
复杂的音响设备
audio equipment on board,
但间谍气球也是个气球
but a spy balloon is still just a balloon
只是由橡胶 木棍和锡箔制成
made of rubber, sticks, and tinfoil.
怎么会有这么多人都弄错了
How could so many have gotten it so wrong?
你担心他们搞错了 博士
You worried they got it wrong, Doc,
-还是担心你错了 -长官
- or you did? - Sir!
我们找到枪手了
We found the shooter!
他把自己关在了家里
He's barricaded himself in his house.
我们包围了他
We have him surrounded.
长官 什么情况 谁在里面
Sir. What's going on? Who's in there?
哨所的人追踪到枪手到这儿
Post that was fired on tracked the shooter back here.
我们到达时他一直在放烟雾弹
He's been setting off smoke bombs when we arrived.
他现在还躲在里面
He's holed up inside right now.
名叫斯图尔特·特里 退役士兵
Name's Stewart Terry, former service member.
他们打算对他怎么办
What are they gonna do to him?
教授 退后
Professor, stay back.
活捉此人 听到了吗
I want that man alive, you hear me?
遵命 小队 出动
Sir. Squad, let's move out.
排开 行动
Roll out! Let's go!
快走 他在哪里
Move! Where is he?
进去 破门
Let's go, kick it in!
上尉 他从后面逃走了
Captain, he's escaping out the back.
上尉
Captain!
上尉
Captain!
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off of me!
所以他承认是他在
So he pretty much confessed to shooting
之前的检查哨开的枪
at the checkpoint earlier.
他说原因了吗
He say why?
他说上次军队来接管镇子
Said he had a bad taste in his mouth from the last time
发生了不好的事情
the military took over the town.
不想看到这样的事再发生了
Couldn't bear to see it happen again.
烧轮胎的事也是他做的吗
What about the tire stunt?
-他发誓不是他 -谢谢 伙计们
- Swore it wasn't him. - Thanks, fellas.
团队协作很出色
Good team effort.
检查下烧伤的情况 上尉
Get that burn looked at, Captain.
好
Yeah.
博士 谢谢你的帮助
Doc...thanks for your help.
我只是指了指人 人是你抓住的
I believe I just pointed at him. You were the one who ran.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Nice work, fellas.
虽然不是让你们来干这个的
Certainly wasn't expecting this when I asked you to come.
他会怎么样
What's gonna happen to him?
他将面临军事审判
Well, he'll be facing a military trial
可能在监狱里度过余生
and probably spend the rest of his life in prison.
我们回基地去吧
Let's get back to base.
我想尽快坐飞机回家
I wanna get in a plane home as fast as possible.
你真的住在这
You do live here.
埃文 你好
Evan, um...hello.
可这里是艾伦·海尼克的家
This is Allen Hynek's home.
我查过地址了
I--I looked up the address.
你的真名不叫贝蒂 对吧
Your name's not really Betty, is it?
你是他的妻子
And you're his wife.
进来吧
Come inside.
拜托
Please.
你要喝苏格兰威士忌 还是波旁威士忌
Do you want a scotch? Bourbon?
波旁就好
Uh...bourbon's all right.
我放了几块冰 没问题吧
I just put in a couple of ice cubes, if that's okay.
埃文 对不起
Evan...I'm sorry.
我撒谎是因为我担心
I mean, I lied about who I was because I was worried
你不让我加入组织
I wouldn't be accepted into the group.
当卡罗琳告诉我你是谁的时候
When Caroline told me who you were,
我还以为你在和联邦调查局合作
I thought you were working with the FBI.
他们想打入我们的组织
They try to infiltrate our groups--
不只是我们的 还有全国的
not just ours, across the whole country.
但联邦调查局想从
But what does the FBI
民间不明飞行物组织那得到什么
want with civilian UFO groups?
他们觉得我们是危险分子
They think we're dangerous.
这种想法太傻了
Well, that's silly.
我们是很危险
We are dangerous.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表