剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
If what's in there is to be believed,
那机库里绝对有证明外星生物的证据
that hangar contains absolute proof of extraterrestrial life
而将军也都知道
and the generals know all about it.
这说明约翰说的是实话
It means John was telling the truth.
谁是约翰
Who's John?
一个以前在基地工作的人
Someone who used to work in the base.
他在华府事件后来找过我们
He came to us after D.C.
想要揭露空军在逆向研究不明飞行物的项目
Wanted to expose an Air Force program to reverse engineer UFOs.
你们不应该知道的
You should not be hearing this.
能让我们两个独处一会吗
Can you give us a second?
苏西
Susie.
这就是加纳之前所指的材料
This is exactly the kind of material Garner was talking about.
博士 不行
Doc, no.
如果我们可以在国会听证会上揭露这个或
If we could expose this at a congressional hearing or--
我们必须将这份文件上交
We need to turn these files in.
不行 你必须得先做个选择
No, you need to make a choice first.
要么你同意将这份材料交给加纳
Either you agree to give this material to Garner,
要么 你得上报我和米米给空军特调组
or you're going to have to hand Mimi and me over to the OSI.
米米 艾伦在说什么
Mimi, what was Allen talking about?
你偷了什么东西吗
Did you steal something?
我做了一些坏事
I did something bad--
一些非常非常糟糕的事
something very, very bad,
这可能让我们万劫不复
and it could cost us everything.
告诉我发生什么事了
Tell me what's happening.
我们肯定能想出解决办法
I'm sure we could figure it out.
你不明白 我把我的家庭置于危险中了
You don't understand. I put my family in danger.
我理解你的感受
Hey, I know how you feel,
但是相信我 总会有办法的
but trust me when I say there's always a way out.
不 没有
No, there isn't--
这次不会有了
not this time.
一定就是这个了
This must be it.
这就是我们的线人拍下来的照片
These are the pictures taken by our source,
就是说本来就是想给我们所用
which means they were meant for us.
但将军们抢先一步
The generals got it first.
是真的 上尉
It's real, Captain.
18号♥机库是真实的
Hangar 18 is real.
所以这玩意儿得要多久才起效
So how long does it take for this shit to kick in?
丹尼尔说大概30分钟
Daniel says about 30 minutes.
我觉得现在差不多到时间了
I think we're just about there now.
我突然感觉很奇怪
I feel really weird all of a sudden.
你只是在放松
You're just relaxed.
我们来玩个游戏吧
Let's play a game.
20个问题 你玩过这游戏吗
20 questions-- you ever played that?
这是我的最爱
It's one of my favorites.
问题
Questions--
我现在有好多问题
I have so many questions now.
我先来
I'll go first.
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
我感觉有点不对劲
Something's happening to me.
好像突然之间 所有一切都连接起来了
It's like suddenly everything's connected.
这里不只有我们
We're not alone.
当然只有我们在了
Of course we are.
这里只有我们两个
It's just us in here.
不是
No, it's not.
-上帝也在 -好吧 现在你吓到我了
- God is here. - Okay, now you're scaring me.
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不要害怕
Don't be scared.
我要向你展示 你该怎么见到祂
I'm gonna show you how you can meet him right now.
不要 不要 放开我
No, no, no, no, no, no, let go of me.
-放开我 -不 你明白
- Let go of me! - No, you understand.
-这里需要帮助 -该死 我们不能在这暴露
- Hey, we need help in here! - Shit. We can't be exposed here.
-我们别无选择 -放开我
- We don't have a choice. - Please let go of me!
天呐
God.
放开她
Let her go.
-这剂量也太大了 -你还好吗
- It was way too big of a dose. - You okay?
安德鲁 听我说
Andrew, I need you to listen to me.
我们要知道你为谁工作
We need to know who it is that you're working for.
是你
It's you.
安德鲁 你为谁工作
Andrew, who are you working for?
祂有消息告诉你
He has a message for you,
但你只有准备好了才能听
but you have to be ready to hear it.
你准备好听上帝的话了吗
Are you ready to hear from God?
我想你准备好了 我想你准备好了
I think you are. I think you are.
如果加纳说的是真的
So if Garner is true to his word,
我们只需要证明18号♥机库真实存在就行
all we have to do is confirm that Hangar 18 exists.
告诉我这不值得一看
Tell me it's not worth a look.
博士 我们六个月前就放弃了
Doc, look, we gave up that ghost six months ago.
根本没有平民雇员
There's no logs of civilian employees
符合他的描述
that matched his description.
也没有带地下六层深地堡的可疑大楼
There's no suspicious buildings with a bunker six floors below.
你觉得空军会有我们直接可以
You think the Air Force is gonna have records
拿到的档案吗 这是个掩盖行动 记得吗
that we can just access? It's a cover-up, remember?
好吧 也许一开始这东西就不存在
Yeah, well, maybe it never existed in the first place.
或也许我们第一次还努力地不够
Or maybe we didn't try hard enough the first time.
我知道她在这 把她给我
I know she's here. I want her.
慢点 慢点 先生
Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy, mister.
你找错房♥子了
You have the wrong house.
-她在这 -你在找谁
- She's here. - Who you lookin' for?
-艾伦 我 -米米 去卧室待着
- Allen, I-- - Mimi, stay in the bedroom.
不 到这里来
No, come here.
-过来 否则我开枪打他 -别 不要
- Come here, or I shoot him. - No, no.
快过来
Get down there.
慢点 你要干什么
Just take it easy with that. What do you want?
苏西
Susie?
-我们不知道那是谁 -是吗
- We don't know who that is. - Is that so?
她告诉你们的是其他名字吗
She been giving you another name?
-她的真名吗 -你到底是谁
- Her real name? - Who the hell are you?
她在哪
Where is she?
这边
Over here.
快报♥警♥ 赶快
Call the police--now.
快 报♥警♥
Go, go, call.
我们家有闯入者 他中枪了
There's been a break-in. He's been shot.
你已经暴露了 你不能回家了
You've been compromised, and you can't go home.
-苏西 后退 -她不会的
- Susie, stay back. - She won't.
她被训练为必须完成使命才罢休
She's trained to finish the job.
我们不说俄语
We don't speak Russian.
她懂
She understands.
他在跟你说话
He was talking to you.
你也明白
And you understand him.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你到底是谁
Who are you...really?
我们电♥话♥里的窃听器 是你放的
That bug in our phone, you put that there.
你一直在向我们撒谎
You've been lying to all of us this whole time.
他对你说了什么
What was he saying to you?
他跟你说了什么
What did he tell you?
他说 "告诉他们你的真实身份"
He said, "Tell them who you really are."
你为苏联人工作
You work for the Russians.
你一直在监视我
You've been spying on me...
我的家人
My family.
我们见面的第一次
That first time we met--
那是我计划了好几周的"巧合" 没错
I had been planning that for weeks, yes.
你明白我有多宝贵吧
You understand how valuable I am, right?
-上尉 -博士 等等
- Captain... - Doc, just a second.
警♥察♥要来了
The police are coming.
迈克尔 没人需要知道我们
Michael, no one else has to know about us--
如果你不举报我 并按我说的做
not if you turn me in and do exactly as I say.
我能保护你
I can protect you.
在特调组调查的这会吗
In the middle of an OSI investigation?
-还有被偷的文档 -我会说那是我♥干♥的
- With stolen files? - I'll say it was all me.
我开枪打了他 我偷了文档
I shot him. I stole the files.
我会揽下所有罪责
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表