剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
我准备去喝几杯
Well, I'm gonna go get in a few rounds
缓解一下压力
and work off some of this stress.
你知道他们去华府了吗
Did you know the boys were in D.C.?
我在国♥务♥院♥的朋友
Friend of mine from the State Department
提醒了我
flagged it for me.
看到了他们和安德鲁·加纳会面
Saw them having a powwow with Andrew Garner.
加纳
Garner?
你知道这次他为谁工作吗
Do we know who he's working for this time?
新政♥府♥ 很难说
New administration-- it's hard to tell.
加纳在遮掩他的踪迹
Garner's covering his tracks,
这让我起了疑心
which makes me a little more suspicious.
我认为到了向丹尼尔要回人情的时候了
I think it's time we call in that favor from Daniel,
看看加纳到底在为谁干活
see who the hell Garner's representing.
已经解决了
It's already done...
但你不会喜欢它
But you're not gonna like it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
中情局做事情的方式
The CIA does things a little bit
和我们略有不同
differently than you or I.
上尉 这里还是案发现场
Captain, this is still a crime scene.
也是我的办公室
It's also my office.
不 实际上 这里现在是我的办公室
No, actually, it's my office now.
所以被盗的具体是什么东西
So look, what exactly was stolen
从哪里被盗的
and from where?
高度机密的文件
Highly sensitive files
从瓦伦丁将军和哈丁将军那里被窃
from General Valentine and General Harding.
我们担心这次盗窃
Our concern is that the burglary
可能也波及到这些办事处
may have expanded to include these offices as well.
那是什么时候发生的
When did this happen?
过去48小时之内
The past 48 hours.
上一次你们二位踏入这间办公室是什么时候
When's the last time either of you set foot in this office?
星期一
Monday.
过去几天一直在华府
Spent the last couple of days in D.C.
你可以证明吗
You can verify this?
他刚说了 因为他和我一起
He just did, because he was with me.
上尉 我肯定你能理解
Captain, I'm sure you can appreciate
我们得调查每个可能的嫌疑人
we have to investigate every possible suspect.
-当然 -长官 需要你来下这里
- Course. - Sir, we need you in here.
我可以向你们保证 我们会查个水落石出
I can assure you that we'll get to the bottom of it.
失陪一下 二位
Excuse me, gentlemen.
你认为...
You think that--
你只管带着文件离开这里
Just take that and get out of here.
我要留在这 看有没有什么发现
I'll stick around and see what I can find out.
有人吗
Hello?
你和我都亲眼见过
You and I have both seen firsthand
任何试图站出来提供
what happens to anyone trying to come forward
掩盖证据的人的下场
with evidence of a cover-up.
艾伦
Allen?
你什么时候到家的
When did you get home?
几分钟前
Few minutes ago.
还好吧
You okay?
我还以为我看见有人在露台
Yeah, I thought I saw someone on the patio.
-你好 苏西 -外面有人吗
- Hello, Susie. - There was someone outside?
没有 只是我的幻觉
Oh, no, it was just my imagination.
出什么事了吗
Is something going on?
卡尔回来了
Cal came back.
她丈夫卡尔吗
Her husband, Cal?
你记得他之前是怎么打她的吗
You remember how he hit her before?
她真的很害怕 所以她问
She was really scared, so she asked
可不可以在这待一段时间
if she could stay here for a little while,
-我说可以 -奎恩知道吗
- and I said yes. - Does Quinn know?
-上尉 -你没事吧
- Captain. - You all right?
他们跟你说什么了
What did they tell you?
他们没有全部告诉我 但我
They didn't tell me everything, but I got the--
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
我也不觉得是你 菲
I never imagined you would, Faye.
我也什么都没说
I didn't tell them anything either.
你
Do you--
你知道谁偷了文件吗
Do you know who stole the files?
菲
Faye.
我真的很害怕
I'm really scared.
现在我来了
Well, I'm here now.
你没什么可担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
我不是担心自己 上尉
I'm not worried about me, Captain.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
给你
Here you go.
我给你准备了双份烈酒
I made yours a double.
谢谢
Thank you,
但我现在可能该保持头脑清醒
but I should probably keep a clear head right now.
外面有人吗
Somebody out there?
你知道那是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
不知道 我只是有些多疑
No, and I'm just being paranoid.
卡尔是个疯子
I mean, Cal's crazy,
但他不会找人跟踪我吧
but he's not having people follow me, right?
以防万一我们叫警♥察♥吧
Let's call the police just to be sure.
不 不用 那太反应过度了
No, no, no, that would be overreacting.
卡尔是个危险分子
Cal is dangerous.
我觉得还是安全第一 不要冒险
I think it's better to be safe than sorry.
你的枪还在吧
Well, you still have your gun, right?
对 枪在卧室里
Yeah, it's in the bedroom,
但我还是觉得应该叫警♥察♥
but I think we should still call the police.
我打算喝了这杯酒
I'm just going to have this drink.
别管我 我的大脑有点不正常
Please ignore me. My mind's not working right.
乔尔现在在朋友家
Joel's at a friend's house right now.
我要给他打电♥话♥ 确保他待在那
I'm gonna call and make sure he stays there.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
喂
Hello.
你好 我是米米·海尼克
Hi, this is Mimi Hynek.
我想请你帮个忙
I was wondering if I could ask you a favor.
今天就是有点疯狂
It's just a bit of a crazy day.
空军部
沃克空军基地
新墨西哥州 罗斯维尔
谢谢
Thank you.
赖特-帕特森空军基地的图纸
Blueprints of Wright-Patterson.
机密
瓦伦丁
Valentine.
苏西
Susie?
苏西
Susie?
我在这
In here.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我马上出来
I'll be out in a minute.
博士
Doc.
-上尉 -博士
- Captain. - Doc.
-我要给你看些东西 -米米在吗
- I have to show you something. - Is Mimi here?
在 在家
Yeah, somewhere.
加纳给的文件
Those files from Garner--
里面有张图片 你得看看
there's a picture in there you have to see.
博士 我和菲聊过
Doc, I spoke with Faye.
我现在非常确定谁闯进了办公室偷了文件
Pretty sure I know who broke in and stole the files now.
是加纳吗
And was it Garner?
不是
No.
应该是你妻子
Think it was your wife.
感谢你这么快帮我们安排好这个
I appreciate you arranging this for us so quickly.
不 不用谢我
No, you don't.
这是罗伯森调查小组审查后我们达成的协议
It's what we agreed to after the Robinson Panel.
对于我造成的所有麻烦 这是我欠你的
I owed you one for all the trouble I caused.
那我们该怎么做
So how's this supposed to work?
我们在妓院里
We're in a whorehouse.
这个药
Yeah, well, this is a drug
中情局一直在妓院做试验
the agency has been experimenting with in brothels
已经有六个月了
for about six months now.
我们把它交给那些妓♥女♥
We give that to the ladies that work here,
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表