剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
Bet you've never seen anything like that before.
怎么没有武器系统
There's no weapons systems.
没有必要
There's no need.
中情局的工作只是做间谍 而不是打仗
CIA's all about espionage, not engagement.
如果苏联人在他们的雷达上
So what happens when the Soviets
发现了你的人怎么办
spot your boys on their radar?
重点就在这 他们发现不了
That's the whole point. They don't.
我们就要这样结束冷战
This is how we end the Cold War.
或发动第三次世界大战
Or start World War III.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
你在那里面的时候
I went through this whole thing
我把这东西翻了个遍
while you were in there.
你现在开始跟着我了吗
You following me now?
不 只是想确保一下
No, just making sure.
我记得第一次罗斯韦尔出事之后的情景
I remember what it was like after Roswell the first time.
我不想让你
Didn't want you putting another foot
重蹈覆辙了
over the ledge again.
我没事 休
I'm fine, Hugh.
我很好
I'm fine.
上尉
Captain.
"飞翼"
"Flying Wing."
这下面有没有让你想起什么东西
This underside remind you of anything?
它和卢伯克之光的排列一模一样
It's the exact formation of the Lubbock Lights.
还有那架"雪茄"
And that "Stogie."
那和他们描述的 在奇利斯和惠特
Tell me that's not identical to what they described
看到的飞行物一样
in the Chiles-Whitted sighting.
这都是些绝密飞船
These are all top-secret craft.
如果你不是中情局的人
If you're not CIA--
那么这些飞船都是不明飞行物
Then every one of these crafts is a UFO.
博士 这些飞船不仅解释了
Doc, these planes might not just explain
威林厄姆所目击的异景
Willingham's sighting.
还可以解释所有的目击异景事件
They could explain every sighting.
中情局目前让蓝皮书计划
CIA currently has Blue Book
调查51区的一个案子
investigating a case at Area 51.
如果中情局想要参与
Well, if the CIA wants a piece
不明飞行物的计划 那就祝他们好运
of the UFO program, good luck.
艾森豪威尔政♥府♥没那么庞大
The Eisenhower administration ain't that big.
我想他们是想逼我们做出选择
I'm thinking they're trying to force a choice.
谁会成为老师的宠儿 我们还是他们
Who's gonna be teacher's pet, us or them?
不如我们帮艾克做这个选择
Why don't we make that choice for Ike?
我本来希望我们能找到答案
You know, I was hoping we'd have our answer,
但据我所见
but based on what I can see,
这儿没有一架飞船是引擎朝下的
there's no craft here with a downward facing engine
并能把沙子变成玻璃
capable of turning desert into glass.
你觉得丹尼尔是在隐瞒什么吗
You think Daniel's hiding something?
我觉得他给我们看了他想让我们看的东西
I think he's showing us what he wants us to see.
是啊 那为什么要邀请我们呢
Yeah, then why invite us in the first place?
好让他达到刚才的目的 排除中情局的嫌疑
Well, to do what he just did, clear the CIA.
否则他会因一个失踪的空军士兵被盯上
Otherwise he's on the hook for a missing Air Force soldier.
我猜 我们再也找不到米勒了
My guess, we never find Miller.
上尉
Captain.
怎么了
What's going on?
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
我是蒙哥马利医生 首席验尸官
This is Dr. Montgomery, presiding coroner
在工作房♥051的验尸记录
at the operating facility 0-5-1.
此份医疗录音将作为
Let the medical record show this will be
米勒下士的初步内部验尸记录
the initial internal exam of Corporal Miller.
死者眼睛被移除
The subject's eyes have been removed...
舌头也是
As has the tongue.
看上去好像有个切口
And there looks to be an incision of some sort.
准确地说 在下巴下方
Precise, under the chin,
一直延伸到食管和喉部
and extending back to the esophagus and larynx.
到底是谁干的
What the hell did this?
胸骨被切除 以暴露胸腔
Sternum has been removed to expose the inner cavity.
少了一个肺
One lung missing,
心脏 胃
the heart, the stomach.
所有被切断的动脉
All the arteries that were cut,
都以烧灼方式重合
they've been cauterized closed.
我无法解释为什么会这样
I can't explain how.
你说你们是在树上找到他的
You say you found him in a tree?
是的
Yeah, um...
会不会是
couldn't something like a--
比如山狮什么的把他拖挂到那上面
you know, like a mountain lion have dragged him up there?
没有动物能做这种事
No animal did this.
肯定是什么东西把他放上去的
It was something put him up there.
也有可能从上空掉到树上的
Or maybe he was dropped from above.
所有人都出去
I want everybody out.
对不起 你们这是在干嘛
Excuse me, what the hell is this?
我们来领♥取♥米勒下士的尸体
We're laying claim to Corporal Miller.
谁的命令
Under whose jurisdiction?
美国空军
The United States Air Force.
-有问题吗 -是的 有
- Is there a problem? - Yes, there is, actually.
上校 我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉
Colonel, I'm Captain Michael Quinn.
美国空军联络官
U.S. Air Force liaison--
蓝皮书计划 我知道
Project Blue Book. I'm aware.
这已经不关你的事了
Well, this no longer concerns you.
不 你们做什么
No! What are you doing?
不是我
It wasn't me!
上校 我们需要完成尸检
Colonel, we need to finish this autopsy.
你们弄错了 他们陷害了我
You're making a mistake. They set me up.
中士
Sergeant.
他们说故事是我编的
They're saying that I made it up,
说我杀了他
that I killed him.
你知道真♥相♥
You know the truth.
你是唯一能帮我的人
You're the only one that can help me.
你要带这个人去哪儿
Where are you taking this man?
告诉他们 拜托 告诉他们
Tell them! Please, tell them!
告诉他们你看到了什么
Tell them what you saw!
告诉他们
Tell them!
罗斯韦尔残骸的事我弄错了
I was wrong about the Roswell wreckage.
我以为他们把它运到了马夫湖
I thought they sent it to Groom Lake,
但他们没有
but they didn't.
读下这个
Read that.
"他们让媒体拍完照以后
"When they were done staging the photos for the press,
空军就把残骸运走了
"The Air Force had the debris shipped
从沃思堡运到了俄亥俄州
from Fort Worth...to Ohio."
赖特-帕特森空军基地" 如果这是真的 那么
"To Wright"-- if this is true, then--
在我们自己的后院 我知道
Our own backyard. I know.
那你要怎么办
So what do you do with that?
我什么都做不了 但你可以
I can't do anything, but you could.
埃文 我很乐意把这个消息告诉我丈夫
Evan, I'm happy to pass along this information to my husband,
但你要明白这是唯一可行的法子
but you need to understand that's the only way this works.
我没说你丈夫
Who said anything about your husband?
你之前去过基地
You've been to the base before.
如果你再去一次 还找到了证据
If you went there again and got proof...
记得我们说过什么吗
Remember what we talked about?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想你误会我的意思了
I think you have the wrong impression of me.
做那种事 可不是我的风格
Doing something like that, that--that's not who I am.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
那我到底要找什么
So what exactly would I be looking for?
空军指控威林厄姆谋杀
Air Force is charging Willingham with murder.
怎么会呢
How can that be?
我们在解剖室也看到了 不可能是威林厄姆干的
There's no way Willingham did what we saw in that autopsy room.
我也是这么跟上校说的
Look, I told the Colonel the same thing
说得更形象生动
with more colorful language.
我们要跟他谈一下
We need to talk to him.
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
上校告诉我 你俩收到命令回俄亥俄州
The colonel told me you've both been ordered back to Ohio.
什么
What?
不 这里的事还没完
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表