剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
那么你和我就是揭露事实真♥相♥的最佳人选
then you and I are in the best position to expose that truth.
你愿意和我一起完成这件事吗
Are you willing to do that with me?
迈克·康纳斯
Mike Connors.
好久不见了
It's been a while.
将军
General.
妈的 我都忘了这里有多热了
Shit, I forget how hot it gets out here.
我发誓 我真不知道你怎么在这种地方谋生的
I swear I have no idea how you make a living in a place like this.
我收到了你的消息
Oh, I got your message.
什么消息
What message?
你真的不需要这么大张旗鼓
You really didn't need all the theatrics,
但是
although...
为了让我到这来 深更半夜给我家打电♥话♥
calling my house in the middle of the night just to get me here?
你确实有种
That was ballsy.
发生什么事了 说真的
What happened? Seriously.
是不是你把钱都花光了
Did you--you spend it all?
还是赌马输光了
Did you lose it at the track?
这是谁写的
Who wrote this?
听着
Look...
我来了 所以我们才能把事情解决掉
I'm here so we can work this out,
就像上次一样
just like last time.
只要你把你说还保留着的证据给我 那么
You just give me the evidence that you say you've kept and
这就是你的了
this is yours.
但是 这不是我写的
But...this isn't me.
我什么东西都没有
I don't have anything.
在所有人里面 你应该最清楚
You of all people should know
我不喜欢有人对我撒谎
that I don't like being lied to.
迈克 你真的指望我相信这不是你写的吗
Now, Mike, you really want me to believe that it wasn't you?
拜托
Come on.
知道吗 当你第一次来见我的时候
You know, when you first came to see me...
我以为你是来帮我的
I thought you were here to help.
你的确帮了
And you did.
那笔钱改变了我的人生
That money changed my life.
但是从那以后 我每一天都在后悔
And I've regretted it every day since.
滚出我的农场
Get the hell off my land.
好吧
Okay.
先生们
Gentlemen...
他需要进一步的说服
he needs more convincing.
你以为你这次还能得逞吗
You think you can get away with this again?
现在我们知道真♥相♥了
Now we know the real truth.
公民飞碟研究组织 俄亥俄州分会
我们下周见
We'll see you next week.
-谢谢 晚安 -好极了
- Thank you. Have a nice night. - Sounds great.
埃文
Evan.
贝蒂
Betty.
你今天错过了一个很重要的集♥会♥
Oh, you missed a whopper of a meeting today.
1♥8♥9♥7年奥罗拉不明飞行物体坠毁事件
The Aurora Incident of 1♥8♥9♥7.
我的大脑还在被
I think my mind is still reeling
上周麦克明维尔的照片弄得晕头转向的 但是
over last week's McMinnville photos, but...
幸好在你走之前找到你了
I'm glad I caught you before you left.
我明白那表情
Oh, I know that face.
你遇到麻烦事了 是吗
You're down the rabbit hole, aren't you?
我想了解更多关于罗斯威尔的信息
I'm looking for more on Roswell.
谁不是呢
Aren't we all?
特别是目击证人的证词
Specifically eyewitness testimony,
看到飞船坠毁的人
people who saw the crash,
残骸之类的东西
the debris, anything like that.
你能找到的东西
I'm just so impressed
给我留下了深刻的印象
by what you've been able to find.
这么着吧
I'll tell you what.
我的研究笔记在这里
I've got my research notebook here.
我会把所有信息复印一份
I'll copy what I have.
带到下周的聚会上
I'll bring it to next week's meeting.
我可以借用一下吗
Do you mind if I borrow it?
时间紧迫
It's time-sensitive.
你遇到时间紧迫的罗斯威尔状况了
You have a time-sensitive Roswell situation?
说来话长
It's a long story.
好好保管 贝蒂 但
Take close care of this, Betty, but...
你得答应告诉我那件事
you have to promise to tell me that long story.
埃文 谢谢
Evan...thank you.
我下周会把这个带回来 我保证
I will bring this back next week, I promise.
那是谁
Who was that?
是贝蒂·卡彭特
Uh, that's Betty Carpenter.
她不怎么参加集♥会♥
She likes to lurk in the back.
刚从罗利搬过来
Just moved here from Raleigh.
她是这么跟你说的吗
Is that what she told you?
埃文
Evan...
我认识她
I know who that is.
美国空军发现"飞碟"
我觉得这位
Yeah, I think this--
这位卡车司机 邓肯·布克
this trucker, Duncan Booker.
在我看来 是最好的入手点
That's the best place to start, from what I see here.
谢谢 你是我的救星
Thank you. You're a lifesaver.
没问题
No problem.
我们得赶紧办完事 博士
We gotta wrap this up, Doc.
哈丁会纳闷我们去哪了
Harding is gonna be wondering where we've been.
纸条上说证据
And the note says the evidence comes out
会在明天早上九点公布
at 9 a.m. tomorrow.
我们要没时间了 快点
We're running out of time. Come on.
这家伙是谁来着
Who's this guy again?
唯一声称看到了天上飞碟的目击者
Only witness to claim to have seen the saucer in the sky.
你好
Hello?
布克先生
Mr. Booker?
布克先生
Mr. Booker?
邓肯·布克
Duncan Booker.
你好
Hello?
两个煤气罐
如果让我打赌 是谁策划了沙漠里的那次坠落
Well, if I was betting on who pulled our desert stunt,
我全押这个人
I'd go all in on this guy.
你看见什么了吗
You see something?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
坠机地点不止一个
There was more than one crash site.
罗斯威尔
坠机地点1 坠机地点2
等一下
Oh, hold on!
邓肯
Duncan!
美国空军 你不必逃跑
U.S. Air Force. You don't need to run!
空军
Air Force?
你在我家里做什么
What are you doing in my house?
如果这是你家 你为什么要跑
What were you doing running if it's your house?
顺便一说 门是开的
Door was open, by the way.
我们先敲了门 只是
We knocked first. It just...
还是算私闯民宅
Still trespassing.
抱歉 我们真的以为你在里面
We're sorry. We really thought you were inside.
我们只是想和你谈谈
We just wanted to talk to you.
以为是我策划了沙漠里的坠毁事件
Think I pulled that stunt out in the desert,
不是吗 那些轮胎
don't you-- the tires?
你知道这件事
You know about that?
这是个小地方 消息传得很快
It's a small town. Word travels fast.
你听到了什么
Well, what exactly did you hear?
一些关于骗局的事
Something, um, about a hoax.
公布证据 我不知道
Exposing evidence, I don't know.
这里的人都疯了 从第一个人开始
Folks around here are crazy, though, ever since the first one.
这里所有东西
All this stuff here, uh, the...
地图 图表 照片
maps, diagrams, photos--
你们觉得我疯了吗
You think I'm crazy now?
这看起来就像是一个
It just looks a whole lot like a plan
为了揭露证据的计划 仅此而已
to expose evidence, that's all.
这是我的研究
It's research.
没什么问题吧
Nothing wrong with that, is there?
你在后院建造的那艘飞船
That craft you built in the backyard,
那也是研究吗
is that research as well?
那是我的事 与你们无关
It's my business, not yours.
我们不是来审问你的
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表