剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
我得给你逐字逐句解释吗
Do I have to spell it out for you?
多给他们一点时间吧
Well, let's just give them a little more time here.
他们有那么多的案件卷宗要看完
They have all these case files to go through.
那些吗
Those?
我们已经把那些看完了
We've already gone through them.
那一堆是我们已结案的文件
That's our closed pile.
结案
Closed?
飞鸟 气象球 天文异象
Birds, weather balloons, astronomic anomalies.
实际上 我们已经快结束了
We're getting to the end here, actually.
你们一定是在跟我开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
这里有超过50多起案件卷宗
I mean, this is over 50 case files right here,
内含目击者报告 照片证据
with witness reports, photographic evidence.
这些我们都检阅过了
Which we've reviewed.
你们最多是浏览了一下吧
No, you mean skimmed, at best!
暂时休会吧
Let's take a recess.
-怎么了 -我需要呼吸一下新鲜空气
- What's happening? - I need to get some air.
-他没事吧 -我会跟他谈谈的
- Is he okay? - I'll talk to him.
你要现在退出吗
You walking off the job now?
不是 我不是要离开 我是在等
No, I'm not leaving. I'm waiting.
等 等什么
Waiting? Waiting for what?
知道吗 我昨晚意识到了一些事
You know, I realized something last night.
我们现在有两个选择
We have two options here, okay?
第一 我读出瓦伦丁给的声明书
One, I read Valentine's statement.
调查小组认识到我们作为调查人员的无能
The panel recognizes our incompetence as investigators.
有太多未解的案件了 他们会让我们解散
Too many unsolved cases. They shut us down,
接管我们的项目 或者第二
take over the program, or two,
我读出自己的声明书 说出我们的真♥相♥
I read my statement, tell our truth,
将军们会灭了我们
the generals bury us.
除非还能有第三种选择出现
Unless a third option presents itself.
你到底在说什么呢
The hell you talking about?
他来这干什么
Now, what's he doing here?
我们叫一位专家证人 调查员同事
We call an expert witness, a fellow investigator,
一个看过我们卷宗 了解我们工作的人
someone who's seen our cases, knows our work,
他相信不明飞行物现象的存在
who recognizes that the UFO phenomenon
会要求更进一步的调查
demands further investigation,
并会认为蓝皮书是调查的最佳项目
and sees Blue Book as best equipped to do just that,
在我们不能为自己说话时
someone who can speak for us
能为我们说话的人
when we can't speak for ourselves.
第三个选择
Third option.
-丹尼尔 -教授
- Daniel. - Professor.
上尉
Captain.
-他们休会了 -你来得刚刚好
- They on a recess? - No, you're just in time.
那我们快进去吧
Ah, better head in, then.
丹尼尔 我
Uh, Daniel, uh, I just--
我真的很感谢你这么帮我
I really wanna thank you for doing this.
先别谢我
Don't thank me yet.
快来
Come on.
先生们 这是我的报告
Gentlemen, this is my report,
但是考虑到我们的时间不多
but since we're running out of time,
所以我就简要说一下内容
I figure I would give you the rundown in my own words.
正如你们所知
As you know,
在过去几周 我一直在与海尼克博士
I've worked closely with Dr. Hynek and Captain Quinn
和奎恩上尉共事
over the past few weeks,
所以我了解到了空军是如何试图
so I've had a front-row view at the Air Force's attempt
调查并解释不明飞行物的现象
to investigate and explain the UFO phenomenon.
因此我以自己的诚信和坦诚做担♥保♥
Which is why I can assure you with all honesty, and candor,
这些先生们为空军所做的一切
the work these men are doing for the Air Force...
是粗心大意 有偏见 和并充满了错误
...is careless, biased, and full of discrepancies.
令人伤心的是
The sad truth is,
美国空军对不明飞行物现象的调查
the US Air Force has completely mismanaged
已经完全失败了
its investigation into the UFO phenomenon,
这正是让中情局接管的好时机
and it's high time the CIA took that away fr--
这是怎么回事 你在说什么
What is this?! What are you saying?
-你个王八蛋 -你怎么敢
- You son of a bitch. - How dare you!
你没有权利败坏
You have no right to discredit--
我当然有
Of course I do!
-他们该受到警告 -警告
- They should be warned. - Warned?
非法入侵 窃取机密资料
Staging invasions, stealing classified material,
私闯基地 挑起大规模恐慌
breaking onto bases, inciting mass panic.
你要我继续说吗
I mean, you want me to keep going?
-不用 我能让你住嘴 -不 请...
- No, I can get you to stop. - Oh, no, please just--
拜托 大家可以冷静一会儿吗
Please, can we just settle for a moment?
-冷静 -为了我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥
- Calm down. - It's my recommendation
我建议空军立刻暂缓所有
the Air Force immediately suspend all investigations into UFOs
对不明飞行物的调查
for the sake of our national security.
各位 拜托 我们要审阅你们的文件
Gentlemen, please, we have your file for review.
在重新开庭前给我们点时间
Let's take some time to look it over before we reconvene.
-他遭到了背叛 -在他的同僚面前
- He was betrayed? - In front of his peers,
被一个他信任的人背叛了
by someone he trusted,
但事情还没有结束
but that's not the end of the story.
他扭转了局势
He turned it around.
怎么办到的
How?
魔法
Magic.
抱歉 是我的错
I'm sorry. This was my fault.
我以为他会帮我们 米米
I thought he was gonna save us, Mimi.
博士 他耍了我俩
Doc, he played us both.
不 你从未信任过他
No, you never trusted him.
你会质疑你的工作
You're so skeptical with your work,
但你从不怀疑别人
but you're never that way with people.
我想这让我成了傻子
I suppose that makes me a fool.
不 这让你成了一个好人
No, it makes you a good man.
失陪一下
Excuse me a sec.
大卫 你来这里干什么
David, the hell are you doing here?
我也很高兴见到你 上尉
Well, it's awfully nice to see you too, Captain.
丹尼尔叫你来的吗
Daniel call you in, huh?
你要进去再羞辱我们一番吗
You gonna go in there and embarrass us some more?
谁是丹尼尔
Who's Daniel?
不 我是来找你的
And, uh, no, I'm here for you.
我可没时间和你胡扯 好吗
We don't have time for this, all right?
-你要离开 -离开
- You need to leave. - Leave?
我是来救你的
I am here to save you.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
还真客气 这里出什么事了
That was pleasant. What is going on here?
-你怎么样 -不错
- How are you? - Good.
-这是什么 -是一个...
- What is this? - It's a--
-打扰一下 施滕茨勒博士 -什么事 上尉
- Excuse me, Dr. Stenzler. - Yes, Captain?
我们想再报告一个案例
There's just one more case we'd like to present.
我想这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
拜托 我们已经命悬一线了
Please. There's a lot on the line here,
我想在你作出裁决前
and, uh, I think you're gonna wanna hear this
你会想听听这个
before you make your ruling.
平飞球 右外场一个安全打
Line drive, right field in there for a base hit.
趁胜追击 莫雷洛掷向一垒
Taken on hot, Morello throws to first base.
但梅斯在那 真是厉害
But Mays is there. How about that?
什么事
一切都好 对
好
对
她在这
是她
It's her.
喂
喂
我的小宝贝
对 是我
我的小金色天使 我也非常想你
对
女儿 女儿听着 我只有一分钟时间
很快我们就会在一起 听见了吗
对 我保证 亲爱的
对 我非常 非常爱你
你听到了吗
喂
喂
Hello?
你干什么
What are you doing?
我想 如你所说 我改变了心意
I guess I'm having what you call a change of heart,
也许让你走出这扇门不太明智
and maybe it's not so smart to let you walk out that door.
不惜一切代价保护自己的身份 是吧
Protect your identity at all costs, right?
这么久以来我让你记住我的训诫 你偏选了现在
Of all the times to remember what I taught you.
这件事很棘手
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表