剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book"...
不再保留秘密
No more secrets.
从现在开始 你和我
From now on, you and I,
我们会像团队一样合作
we are going to work as a team.
中情局获取了关于迫在眉睫威胁的情报
The CIA has acquired intelligence detailing an imminent threat.
这个情报是从哪里获取的
Where exactly is this intel coming from?
她叫瑞贝卡
Her name is Rebecca.
把精神学作为国防政策
Psychics as a national defense strategy.
你在哪找到这些人的
Where do you find these people?
这点我不能说
That's something I can't share.
关于我你只需要知道
What you need to know about me is,
我们的目标一致
we want the same thing,
但即使把真♥相♥摆在你的眼皮底下
But even when the truth flies right over your head,
它还是很难让人相信
it's still impossible to believe.
但为什么你需要我
But why do you need me?
很简单 因为我不存在
It's simple. I don't exist.
-米米 -她不在
- Mimi? - She's not here.
乔尔也不在
Or Joel.
这是要干什么
What is this?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第二季 第五集
负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士
剧中所描绘案件均改编于真实事件
如果你需要的话
There's some aspirin over there
那边有阿司匹林
if you need some.
咱俩就能好好谈谈
You and I can have a little talk.
我在哪
Where am I?
我来给你倒杯水吧
Let me get you a glass of water.
我的家人
My family.
平安在家
Safe and sound at home.
别担心 这和他们没关系
Don't worry. It's not about them.
-还要多久 -不到十分钟
- How much longer? - Less than ten.
我们上次见面时
When we were last in touch,
我告诉过你不要插手
I told you to stay out of the way.
还记得吗 回到你原来的生活去
Remember? Go back to your old life.
你没听我的
You didn't listen.
你到底想要干什么
What exactly is it that you want from me?
吃了吧 你会舒服很多
Take these. You'll feel much better.
就是阿司匹林 我保证
They're just aspirin. I promise.
如果你想要得到答案
If you want answers to your questions,
你需要向我证明
you're gonna need to prove to me
你会认真地听我的指示
that you can take my instructions seriously.
这在未来的48小时里非常重要
It's gonna be very important over the next 48 hours.
喂
Hello?
米米 是我
Mimi, it's me.
艾伦 谢天谢地 你在哪
Allen, thank God. Where are you?
我到家你不在 乔尔等在外头
I came home and you were gone, and Joel was waiting outside.
他没钥匙 没什么事...
He didn't have a key. Is everything okay--
没事 我很好
No, it's fine. I'm fine.
只是...
Just...
跟乔尔说我很抱歉
tell Joel--tell him I'm sorry.
我得出城一趟 我现在在机场呢
I had to go out of town. I'm at the airport now.
这次是在哪
Where is it this time?
米米 你知道我不能告诉你
Mimi, you know I can't tell you everything.
我们谈过这个 记得吗
We've talked about this, remember?
上尉和你在一起吗
Is the captain with you?
没有 我又一个人出来证实不切实际的理论了
No, I'm just out here chasing one of my crazy theories again.
不过我不会走太久 我很快会再打过来
I won't be gone long, though, so I'll check in again soon.
替我吻一下乔尔 祝他晚安
Kiss Joel goodnight for me.
好吗
Okay?
可以吗
Can you do that?
当然
Of course.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
妈妈
Mom?
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
那么...
Now...
关于莫里岛 你知道多少
what do you know about Maury Island?
莫里岛
Maury Island?
那和我来这有什么关系
What's that got to do with why I'm here?
那是美国历史上最重要的飞碟目击事件
It's the most important UFO encounter in American history.
听指示 教授 还记得吗
Follow instructions, professor. Remember?
1947年6月21日
21st of June, 1947,
罗斯威尔事件两周前
just two weeks before the events in Roswell,
一个叫欧内斯特·里德的渔民
a fisherman by the name of Ernest Reed
去普吉湾查看他下的捕捞筐
was out in Puget Sound, checking his traps.
他到那边一小时左右以后
After he's out there about an hour,
头顶上出现个物体
something appeared overhead.
他的描述是...
He described them as...
圆形的 银色飞船
round, silver craft
中间有洞
with holes in the middle,
比他的船大得多
far bigger than the size of his boat.
而且尽管可以
And despite being able to
在他的头顶约30米的地方悬浮...
hover less than a hundred feet over his head...
这到底是什么
What in the name of God?
它一点声音都没有
It didn't make a sound.
直到其中的一个好像受到惊扰
That is, not until one of them appeared to be in distress.
他说他不确定
He said he wasn't sure
是飞船解体
if the craft was falling apart,
还是它在用金属碎片轰击他
or whether it was bombing him with these metal fragments.
由此引发了灾难
And that is when all hell broke loose.
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
这是苏菲玫瑰0426号♥
This is the Sophie Rose 0426.
我受到了攻击...
I am under attack from...
外星飞船的攻击
alien ships.
重复 求救 求救
Repeat. Mayday! Mayday!
教授的确是做了功课
Professor does do his homework.
是啊 我还知道事件发生不久之后
Yeah, enough to know that Reed recanted his story
里德撤回所有话
shortly after the incident.
说的好像这种事从未发生过一样
Oh, and that's never happened before, has it?
政♥府♥调查人员一出现 事件就不存在了
After government inspectors show up?
-你当时也参与了吗 -在暗处
- You were there? - In the shadows, yeah.
而我向你保证 里德最开始说的是真话
And I can assure you that Reed was telling the truth.
有很多物证可以佐证他的描述
There's plenty of physical evidence to back it up.
甚至你手里就有一件物证
You even had some in your hands.
在我手里
I have?
那个你让我从白林里偷出来的东西
That object you had me steal from White Forest.
那是莫里岛事件的物证吗
That was from Maury Island?
它将会是我们首次接触的关键
It will be our key to first contact.
但除非我们能找到更多物证
But only if we can find more of it.
再说一遍 你们有暗号♥
Say that again. You have a code?
没有特地商量过这个暗号♥
I'm telling you, it's not official.
是他在电♥话♥里说的话
It's what he said on the phone.
说那话的方式
How he said it.
"替我吻一下乔尔 祝他晚安"
"Kiss Joel goodnight for me."
乔尔正处于很讨厌晚安吻的阶段
Joel's going through this phase where he hates that.
所以艾伦特地这样说
So for Allen to say it,
你必须得相信我 出事了
you have to trust me, something is wrong.
米米 我相信你 我们先把事情理顺
Mimi. I trust you. Let's just back things up.
他还说了什么
What else did he say?
说了些...
Something about...
又要去证实他某个不切实际的理论了
chasing down one of his crazy theories again.
你知道那指的是什么吗
Do you know what that could mean?
博士不切实际的理论
Doc's crazy theories.
他不会不事先通知我 就消失不见的
I'm telling you, he wouldn't disappear without telling me where,
特别是经过去年
especially after last year
你俩隐瞒了我那么多疯狂的秘密之后
with all the crazy secrets you two were keeping.
上尉
Captain?
我需要你在这里好好呆着
I'm gonna need you to stay here for a bit.
基地对你和乔尔来说是最安全的地方了
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表