Because Mona watches my every move.
你在不让她知道的情况下找到了我
You've found a way to get to me without her knowing about it.
这么说来明天不是红外套女孩在等我们
So, instead of red coat waiting for us tomorrow,
而是我们恭候她的大驾
we'll be waiting for her.
如果走运 这一切都将结束
And if we're lucky, this will all be over with.
这与运气无关
Luck won't have anything to do with it.
好的 早上好
All right, good morning.
我是菲兹先生
My name is Mister Fitz.
我是回来代课的
And I'm back as your substitute teacher.
倘若我们打开第一章
Uh, if we open up to Chapter One,
就能明白为何海明威说
we'll find out why Hemingway said,
从纯真开始 一切都败坏了
"All things truly wicked, start from innocence."
其实这倒是好时机
It's perfect timing, actually.
我需要人接我
I need a pick-me-up.
那地方真美
That place is really nice.
海斯汀家嘛 你以为就吃甜甜圈热狗吗
It's the Hastings. Were you expecting "Donuts and dogs"?
你哪来的钱买♥♥新MiuMiu鞋子
How can you afford new Miu Mius?
我借的
Oh! I borrowed them.
只要有发♥票♥商店就接受退货
The store gives full refunds for returns.
如果你没穿过的话
That's if you don't wear them.
发♥票♥上可没说
Doesn't say that on the receipt.
他们来晚了
They're running late.
多晚
How late?
在路上了 我只知道这些
They're on their way. That's all I know.
她希望你们都在这儿
She's expecting all of you to be here.
我们会的
And we will be.
你不知道她有多大的能耐 斯宾塞
You have no idea what she's capable of, Spencer.
相信我 你会后悔让她失望的
Trust me. You don't want to disappoint her.
我看到她们出发的
I saw them getting ready.
我也如你要求的录了视频
And I have the video you asked for.
她们一点疑心都没有
They don't suspect anything.
我真不想把那双鞋子
You guys, I'm serious about not
送回去
taking back those shoes.
汉娜 别出声
Hanna, quiet!
我们得在红外套女孩出现前进去
We've got to get inside before red coat shows up.
如果她知道我们有备而来
If she knows we're onto her,
我们就永远无法得知她的真面目了
we'll never find out who she is.
我们能相信托比吗
Are we sure we trust Toby?
斯宾塞相信他
Spencer does.
我们有得选吗
Do we have a choice?
一切都如计划进行
It's all according to plan.
你还有多远
How far away are you?
你可以安全着陆了
It's safe for you to land.
终于熬到头了
It's finally about to end.
一切都将如你所愿
You're getting what you've always wanted.
她还不知道其他人还没到
She doesn't know the others aren't here yet.
我告诉你了 他们在路上
I told you, they're coming.
等她的时候我们出去走走吧
Why don't we for a walk while we wait?
我会照顾斯宾塞的
I'll take care of Spencer.
托比
Toby?
我了解你的感受 斯宾塞
I know how you feel, Spencer.
被人骗的感觉很糟糕
It sucks to be lied to.
起来
Get up.
我信任你
I believed you.
我要你站起来
I said get up!
这事你逃不掉的
You won't get away with this.
我想说"走着瞧" 但你也看不到了
I'd say "Watch me", but you won't be here to see it.
如果有什么差错
If something goes wrong,
你知道该干什么
you know what you need to do.
想去哪吗
Going somewhere?
你们犯了一个严重的错误
You're making a terrible mistake.
我们可不这样认为
That's not how we see it.
因为你们看不到
Because you don't see.
你们根本不知道发生了什么
You have know idea what's going on here.
我们知道的够多了
We know enough.
那是谁
Who is that?
-去飞机那儿 -等等 托比
- Get to the plane. - Wait, Toby!
小心点
Be careful.
记住我们为何在这 斯宾塞
Remember why we're here, Spencer.
你看得到她 她看不见你
You see her. She doesn't see you.
海斯汀家族晚宴 周五晚8点
你们干了什么
What have you done?
梦娜 试试你的手♥机♥
Mona, try your phone.
没信♥号♥♥
Nothing.
怎么会没信♥号♥♥ 我们看到你打了电♥话♥
How can you not have a signal? We saw you make a call.
是她干的 你们还不懂吗
It's her. Don't you get it?
她无所不能
She can do anything.
她无处不在 却无踪可寻
She's everywhere and she's nowhere.
快 我们赶快逃出去
Come on, let's get out of here.
A
锁住了
It's locked!
我们要死了 我们都会被烧死
We're gonna die. We're all going to burn.
闭嘴 梦娜
Shut up, Mona!
我永远都不会知道她是谁
I'm never going to know who she was.
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
红外套女孩
Red coat.
我也不知道她是谁
I don't know who she is either.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
姑娘们 我们得快逃出去
You guys, we have to get out of here.
艾莉
Ali?
有人看到她了吗
Did anyone see her?
看到谁
See who?
艾莉森 是她把我拖到这儿的
Alison. She pulled me out of there.
她把我们都拖出来了
She pulled us all out.
不 你看到的是幻觉
No, you're hallucinating.
她刚才在这 我发誓
She was here. I swear it.
艾莉死了
Ali's dead.
我也看到她了
I saw her, too.
我也是
So did I.
艾莉就是红外套女孩
Ali is red coat.
A
这一切都始于你在拉德里吗
So all of this started when you were at Radley?
我和魔鬼做了交易
I made a deal with the devil.
她告诉我怎样出入那地方
And she gave me a way in and out of that place.
最初有个搭档挺好玩的
At first it was fun, having a partner.
但接着一切都变了
But then the game changed.
她从我这抢走了你
She stole you from me.
那晚到底发生了什么
So what happened that night?
你也在公墓那儿吗
Were you there at the cemetery?
是你给我下了药 然后带走了艾莉的尸体吗
Did you drug me? Did you take Ali's body?
我不知道谁给你下的药
I don't know who drugged you.
但我在公墓那里 红外套女孩也在
But I was at the cemetery and so was red coat.
你怎么会看不到她是谁
How could you not see who it was?
她戴着面具
She was wearing a mask.
但她看起来就像是艾莉
She looked just like Ali.
也许今晚就是这样
That's probably what happened tonight.
你们看到的不是艾莉 而是面具
It wasn't Ali. It was a mask.
姑娘们
Guys?
等等 那是什么
Wait, is that?
有人把它从湖里捞出来了
Somebody pulled it out of the lake.
艾什莉 你好好想一想
Think this through, Ashley.
你怎么能这样
How do you live with yourself?
我还没说完呢
Hey, we're not done here!
我们得把车拖走
We have to get this out of here.
等等 还有呢
Wait! There's more.
那是詹娜
It's Jenna.
和莎娜
And Shana?
她们怎么认识威尔登
They know Wilden?
姑娘们
Guys.
来看看后备箱
Look at the trunk.
你们现在是我的人了
You're mine now.
亲亲
Kisses.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表