汉娜刚打电♥话♥给我
Yeah, I just got off the phone with Hanna.
说镇上全是记者
She said that reporters are all over town.
我知道你想避开 但我真的觉得
I know you want to leave, but I really feel like
这个周末应该和家人一起过
you need to be with family this weekend.
是要和家人一起过的 和玛雅的家人
I will be with family. Maya's family.
我说过了 内特的父母也会去的
I told you, Nate's parents are going to be there too.
在加勒特成为主角之前
It's our way of celebrating Maya
我们要以自己的方式纪念玛雅
before this whole thing becomes all about Garrett.
内特还只是朋友吗
And Nate's still just a friend?
刚开始不是 现在是了
He wasn't at first, but he is now.
我这周末真的想要个朋友陪着
I really need a friend this weekend.
真的不要我去吗
Are you sure you don't want me to come?
别担心 他会照顾好我的
Don't worry. He'll take good care of me.
到了打电♥话♥给我
Call me when you get there?
好的
I will.
谢谢 安吉
Oh. Thanks, Angie.
其实知道艾米丽今晚会远离这里
It actually makes me feel a lot better
我感觉好多了
knowing Emily's going to be far away from here tonight.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
九点去接你
So I'll pick you up at nine.
到时见
Yeah, see you then.
万圣节幽灵列车派对 10月31日
托比
Toby?
抱着我 别放开
No, please, don't let me go.
我对这一切真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry for everything--
还有那些秘密
For all the secrets.
斯宾塞 我了解你
Spencer, I know who you are.
永远不必说抱歉
You never have to say you're sorry.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
汉娜: 你告诉他了吗
以斯拉
Ezra?
爱你 宝贝
Love you, babe.
有客人吗
Expecting company?
可能是隔壁的罗森塔尔太太
It's probably Mrs. Rosenthal from next door.
每星期她至少有一次忘带钥匙
She locks herself out at least once a week,
我这儿有备用钥匙
so I keep a key.
好贴心
That's sweet.
就挂在门边
It's right by the door.
麦琪
Maggie?
我住在附近 虽然这话听上去很老套
It sounds like a cliche, but I was in the neighborhood.
请进吧
Well, please come--come in.
麦琪 这是...
Maggie, this is...
我女友 艾瑞亚
My girlfriend, Aria.
以斯拉 我有事要和你说
Ezra, there's something that I need to tell you.
艾瑞亚 很高兴认识你
It's really nice to meet you...Aria.
我工作飘忽不定的
I'm picking up asignments here and there.
一切都开始越来越顺利了
Seems like things are really starting to come together..
你能开始写作也挺不错的
I think it's terrific that you're writing.
但是为什么不教书了
But why did you give up teaching?
这事儿挺复杂的
Uh, it's complicated.
这次一定是罗森塔尔太太了
That is got to be Mrs. Rosenthal.
你明明知道真♥相♥ 为什么不告诉他
You know the truth. Why haven't you told him?
不是随随便便就能告诉他的
That's not something you spring on someone.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我来看看他 他毕竟是我儿子的父亲
I was curious. He's the father of my son.
对 他应该有知情权
Yeah, he deserves to know that.
-你是过来说明真♥相♥的吗 -可能吧
- Did you come here to tell him? - Maybe.
我也不知道
I-- I'm not sure.
我经历了很多事
Look, I've been through a lot.
还需要更多时间解决所有问题
I need some time to sort this all out.
-这事交给我 好吗 -不好
- I've earned it, okay? - No.
不行 这样不好
No, it's not okay.
如果他发现我在骗他...
If he figures out that I'm lying to him--
他不会发现的 我保证 求你了
He won't figure it out. I promise. Please.
尝尝吧
There we go.
慢着 所以你要我做的是...
Wait. So what you're asking me to do--
还有很多事情是你不知道的
There's more to this story than you know.
为了马尔科姆
For Malcolm's sake,
我要确定怎样做才是对他最好的
I need to figure out what's best for him.
又不是只有我一个人瞒着他 艾米
I'm not the only one here with a secret...Amy.
她总是记不得带钥匙
Can't remember her keys,
但还不忘送甜点过来
yet she never forgets dessert.
没事儿吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
我去拿盘子
I'll get plates for this.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还以为你在洗澡
Hey. I thought you were taking a shower.
那是枪吗
Is that a gun?
你从哪得到的
Where did you get that?
我不想知道 处理掉它
You know what, I don't want to know. Just get rid of it.
汉娜 A差点杀死我妈
Hanna, this "A" almost killed my mom.
我不会让你
Okay? I'm not letting you go
毫无防备地去墓地
to that cemetery without some kind of protection.
你要是想带枪去
Well, if you plan to bring that gun,
你就当我今晚没叫过你
then you can forget about coming tonight.
汉娜 这不仅是你的电♥话♥
It's not just your call, Hanna.
装子弹了吗
Is it loaded?
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, okay?
凯勒 我发誓 立马处理掉枪
Caleb, I swear to god, get rid of that thing now
不然出门当心点
or don't let the door hit you in the ass in the way out.
好吧
All right.
我听到了
I hear you.
这枪放到周一 我会来拿走
It'll stay there until Monday and then I'll get rid of it.
这你没意见吧
Are you good with that?
会没事的
Hey. It's gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
佩奇跟梦娜就这样放弃了
It just feels too easy...
感觉太轻率了
Paige and Mona giving up like this.
今晚一切都会有个了断
We're gonna put an end to this tonight.
记着
Now, remember,
她们才两个人 我们有四个
there's two of them and four of us.
我在了
I'm here.
我明白
I understand.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
你在巴克士郡工作是为了避开我吗
Did you get that job in Bucks County just to get away from me?
看着的确如此 但不是
I know it looks that way... but no.
你要回去
You're going back.
斯宾塞
Spencer...
我正是在我该呆的地方
I am exactly where I need to be.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
I love you too.
喂 汉 我是斯宾塞
Hey, Han, it's Spence.
告诉我你已经拿到玛雅的包了
Please tell me that you have Maya's bag,
因为我准备好结束这一切了
because I am so ready for this to be over.
计划有变
Change of plans.
这个应用软件是声控的
Right, the app is voice activated,
它会记录所有的声音
so it'll record any sound that it hears.
我能获取录音传送
And I can pick up the feed,
所以我得跟你们一路相随
so I'll be with you every step of the way.
凯勒 你该带上玛雅的包
Caleb, I think that you should take Maya's bag with you.
这是我们唯一的杀手锏 她要不承认
It's our only form of leverage, and if she doesn't admit
掘墓挖尸 她就拿不到她的包
to digging up the body, she doesn't get the bag.
是啊 我该想到的
All right. I should just get out of sight.
现在我们要做什么
What do we do now?
等A来
We wait for "A."
喂
Hello?
你只有一分钟的时间 马上出来
You have one minute. Get out.
内特
Nate?
已经十点四十了
It's ten-forty.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表