我当然没有
Of course not!
可能是她偷去的
She probably stole them.
进去吧
Come on.
儿童病区
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-你怎么这么久 -能载我去拿我的车吗
- What-- what took you so long? - Can you give me a ride to my car?
-不在这吗 -不 我们得抓紧时间
- It's not here? - No, we need to hurry, please.
什么 出什么事了
What? What's going on?
我 我刚刚帮杰森把车开回去了
I-I had to give Jason a ride.
你在追踪另一条线索吗
You're chasing down another tip.
-不是那样的 -那你告诉我是什么
- No, it's not like that. - Well, then tell me what is like...
因为你的行为太不...
Because you're not being...
斯宾塞 发生什么事了
Spencer, what's happening?
原来你在家呢
So you are home.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们在一起事故现场发现了你的车
We found your vehicle near the scene of an accident.
车门没有关
Your door was wide open.
我没事啊
Well, I'm fine,
如果你是想问我有没有受伤的话
If that's what you mean.
但是你的车并没有报失
But you didn't report your car stolen.
我们整晚一直都在这里 警探
We've been here all night, detective.
下班后我接她回来的
I picked her up after work today.
跟你说过多少遍了
How many times do I have to tell you
要记得锁车 斯宾塞
to lock your doors, Spence?
现在可不比五十年代了
It's not the 1950s.
是的 他说得对
Yeah. He's right.
实在是个坏习惯
It's such a terrible habit.
我们以后再谈
We'll talk later.
斯宾塞 刚才到底是怎么回事
Spencer, what was that about?
跟你说了 我必须开车送杰森回去
I told you, I needed to give Jason a ride.
而你恰好把自己的车
And you just happened to
留在肇事逃逸的现场了吗
leave your car at the scene of a hit-and-run?
我刚刚对警♥察♥说了谎
I just lied to the police.
那是场意外 没别的了
There was an accident, that's all.
交通意外有必要瞒着警♥察♥吗
Accidents don't need to be kept from the cops.
杰森他喝醉了
Jason was drunk, okay?
斯宾塞 我以为再也不用跟警♥察♥打交道了
Spencer, I felt like I was finally done with the police.
那个谎言 是重罪
That lie... it's a felony.
我明白的 真的很抱歉
I understand that, okay? And I'm sorry.
但是如果杰森被抓了 他就什么都没了
But if Jason gets caught, he could lose everything.
你不能跟任何人说 答应我行吗
You can't tell anybody. Please promise me.
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
他们以前就把小孩关在这里吗
They used to put kids down here?
你听 声音从那传来的
Wait, over there.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
艾瑞亚小姐是凶手 不是以斯拉的妻子
Miss Aria, you're a killer, not Ezra's wife.
艾瑞亚小姐是凶手 不是以斯拉的妻子
Miss Aria, you're a killer, not Ezra's wife.
快停下 梦娜
Cut it out, Mona.
我们在哪儿
Where were we?
玛雅走了 甜甜睡
Maya's away, sleeping sweet.
加勒特红彤彤 全靠我
Until Garrett's all rosy, count on me.
-我们在哪儿 -梦娜
- Where were we? - Mona?
有人来了
Somebody's coming.
梦娜 我求你了
Look, Mona, I am begging you,
如果你知道 会有什么事发生在我们身上
if you know anything about what's happening to us,
求你告诉我好吗
can you just tell me, please?
无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶
No one to save Ali from evil.
无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶
No one to save Ali from evil.
梦娜 是你在那吗
Mona, is that you?
汉娜 我们该走了
Hanna, we have to get out of here now.
梦娜 你在这里啊
Mona? There you are.
宝贝 该走了
It's time to go now, honey.
不
No.
走吧
Come.
我想我的娃娃了
I missed my dolls.
它们不会丢的 走吧
They're not going anywhere. Come now.
我们在哪儿
Where were we?
玛雅走了 甜甜睡
Maya's away, sleeping sweet.
加勒特红彤彤 全靠我
Until Garrett's all rosy, count on me.
我们在哪儿
Where were we?
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗 你刚刚在哪里
Did you get my message? Where were you?
我刚刚 给汉娜帮点忙
Uh, I had to help Hanna with something.
你在哪里呢
Where are you?
-我在咖啡店 -你还在约会啊
- At the brew. - You're still on your date?
不 不是那个了 但...
No, not that one, but, um...
我应该算是在和另一个人约会
I think I may be on a second one.
等等 第一个约会对象怎么了
Hold on. What happened to the first one?
结束了
It ended.
我是说 其实挺好的 但是...
I mean, it was nice, but...
他吃冰淇淋的样子和你♥爸♥一模一样
he ate ice cream like your father.
他也是从边上开始吃
He scraped the sides
然后把中间堆得高高的吗
and left a big mound in the middle?
就是那样
Yes!
妈妈 拜托 这不能当作否决他的理由吧
Mom! Come on, that's not a reason to end a date.
我知道 不能这样 你说得没错
I know, it's not. You're right.
他真的很好
And he's perfectly lovely,
我完全理解为何网站把我俩配对
and I can totally see why the website linked us up.
那么 问题在哪里呢
Okay, what's the problem, then?
问题就是没有任何问题
Problem is, there is no problem.
他就是我的最佳选择
He's the right choice.
他是我在十九岁时就会选择的人
He's the choice I would have made at 19,
但我觉得 也许我现在可以尝试...
but I think I... maybe should be open to more...
更多的可能性
possibilities.
真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
妈妈 一晚上两个约会
Mom, two dates in one night?
你下次约会务必围个围巾
Yeah, you are definitely wearing a scarf next time.
我再也不围围巾了
I'm done with scarves.
你想要吗
Do you want them?
妈妈 我们能不能
Mom, can we just--
我们能明天再聊这个吗 我累死了
can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm exhausted.
上帝 你以前比现在有趣多了
God! You used to be so much more fun.
所以说我长大了 睡了 妈妈
And then I grew up. Go to bed, mom.
你妈妈怎么了
What's up with your mom?
她成荡♥妇♥了 我们睡觉吧
She's a slut. Let's just go to sleep.
我们在哪儿
Where were we?
玛雅走了 甜甜睡
Maya's away, sleeping sweet.
加勒特红彤彤 全靠我
Until garrett's all rosy, count on me.
代码么
A code?
那是我们还是朋友的时候
It's a stupid thing she made up
她自己编出来的傻玩意
back when we were friends.
她为什么不直接说出来呢
Why wouldn't she just come out and say it?
因为艾瑞亚也在
Because Aria was there.
她不信任艾瑞亚
She doesn't trust her.
这么说是我的错了
So it's my fault?
你给了她一把镊子
You gave the girl a pair of tweezers.
梦娜设法让我回想起了艾莉爸爸冲我发火的那天
Look, Mona pushed me to remember that day with Ali's dad
因为就是那天她告诉我了这个代码怎么用
because that's when she gave me the code.
我明早八点有个法语测试
Okay, I have a french exam at eight A.M.
我们能直接说重点吗
Could we just skip ahead to the actual message?
"无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶"
"No one to save Ali from evil."
她反复说这句话
That's what she kept saying.
如果取每个单词的首字母 那就是
If you take the first letter of each word, you get...
"不安全"
"Not safe."
也不是那么复杂嘛
It's not, like, that complicated.
是的 但是还没完呢
Yeah, but there's more.
上帝啊 另外几句怎么说来着
Oh, my god, what's that other poem?
有关加勒特和玛雅的
Something about Garrett and Maya.
"我们在哪儿
"Where were we?
玛雅走了 甜甜睡"
Maya's away, sleeping sweet."
www mass
www.mass.
她给了你一个网址
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表