我明白
Yeah. I get it.
我遇到了一个有关电脑的抽象问题
Um, listen, I have sort of an abstract computer question.
你能帮帮我吗
I was wondering if you could help me out with it.
什么问题
What's the question?
你知道如何破解
I was wondering what's the best way to get around
很复杂的密♥码♥保护吗
really tough password protection.
还真是和砖墙一样抽象啊
That's about as abstract as a brick wall.
好吧 就当我们说的是真实密♥码♥
Yeah, okay. Maybe we are talking about a real password.
"就当"
"Maybe"?
有个网页我进不去
There's a particular site that I cannot get onto.
谁的网页
Whose site is it?
我该穿什么呢
What should I wear?
我必须打扮得看起来超级老练
I have to look insanely sophisticated for this.
凯蒂猫的T恤如何
How about a... Hello Kitty T-shirt?
拜托 帮帮我 她可是以斯拉的妈妈
Help me, please. This is Ezra's mom.
她是什么样的人
So what's she like?
身着钻石与香奈儿 出现在周日清晨
Diamonds and Chanel on a sunday morning.
这事你得找斯宾塞
I think you're in Spencer territory.
好想法
That's a good idea.
这么说 以斯拉家挺有钱的
So, Ezra's family has some money.
是的 他妈妈挺有钱的
Yeah, his mom does.
怎么了
What?
你之前说他一直在拼命找工作
You just said he's been scrambling for work.
若和一个靠父母给大把零花钱的男生约会
I have been with the boy who gets a fat allowance.
不就像带着父母一起约会吗
It's like having the parent on the date with you.
没错 但如果他真的需要帮助
Yeah, but if he really needed help,
你觉得他会不找妈妈吗
don't you think he'd ask her?
如果是真的
If it is real,
那我完全不知道梦娜是怎么弄到的
I have no idea how Mona got it.
但如果是假的
But if it's fake,
那对艾米莉来说实在太残忍♥了
it's an insanely cruel thing to do to Emily.
我知道我们以前也求你做过类似的事情
I know that we've asked you to do something like this before,
所以如果你拒绝 我也能理解
so I get it if you don't--
不 我愿意帮你们
No, I'll do it.
不论发生什么 汉娜对我都很重要
Look, whatever happened, Hanna's important to me.
所以既然有机会能打倒梦娜这个恶魔
So if I have a chance to crush the mona monster,
算我一个
I'm in.
-放学后见 -好的 放学后见
- After school? - Yeah, after school.
梦娜就要走了 下一个是汉娜 -A
"梦娜就要走了"
"Mona's almost gone"?
去哪里
Gone where?
拉德里的医生打算把她转到别的医院去
The doctors at Radley want to send her to another hospital--
一所戒备更森严的医院
One with thicker bars.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
-任告诉我的 -他告诉你的吗
- Wren told me. - He did?
他为什么要搅和这滩浑水
What does he have to do with any of this?
他觉得这件事我应该知道
He thought I should know,
他说梦娜一直在通过一个访客往外送药
and he said that Mona's been passing her meds to a visitor.
-卢卡斯 -你是说艾瑞亚在他包里
- Lucas? - You're saying that the pills
发现的药片可能是梦娜的吗
that Aria found in his bag might be for mona?
我不知道 任没有说 我也没问
I don't know, Wren didn't tell me, so I didn't ask.
还有"下一个是汉娜"
And "Hanna's next."
我可不想把血给别人 一滴也不行
I don't want to give anyone any of my blood. I need all I got.
-我妈妈会处理的 -等一下
- My mom is handling it. - Wait a second.
如果他们把梦娜送走了
If they send Mona away,
我们就无法得知她为何要把玛雅的网站告诉我们了
we're not gonna find out why she gave us Maya's site.
如果那真是玛雅的网站
If it really is Maya's site.
你确定你妈妈能阻止法♥院♥取汉娜的血样吗
You're sure your mom can stop this court order on Hanna's blood?
肯定可以 小事一桩
My mom picks her teeth with court orders.
你想借什么
What did you want to borrow?
经典但又不过时的
I want something classy but not frumpy.
不是说你穿得过时
Not that you have frumpy.
妈妈
Mom?
斯宾塞 她会发现你翻过她的包的
Spencer, she's gonna know you went through there.
我不会留下一丝痕迹的
I can get in and out without leaving a trace.
找到了
Ooh, jackpot.
加勒特的档案吗
Garrett's file?
是的 开工吧
Yeah. The works.
拿手♥机♥出来 都拍下来
Get out your phone. We're taking pictures.
佩奇
Paige!
那个让你生病的药...
That drug that made you sick--
不是派对里那些人的 是我那个小瓶里的
It didn't come from anybody at the party. It was in my flask.
-你早就知道 是不是 -我猜到了
- You know that, don't you? - I guess I figured that out.
我给你的时候 并不知道里面被下药了
When I gave it to you, I didn't know it.
我发誓 我绝不会那样对你的
I swear, I would never do that to you.
但是有人那样对你了
But somebody did that you.
是的 那人是想给我下药
Yeah, somebody did it to me.
是谁
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你知道是什么时候发生的吗
Do you know when it happened?
艾莉的墓被挖开的那天晚上
It was the night that somebody dug up Ali's grave.
我喝了那个瓶子里的水...
I drank from the flask and I..
然后我就失去了那段时间的记忆
lost time.
醉倒前我在斯宾塞家 醒来后就不在那了
I was at Spencer's, and then I wasn't at Spencer's,
我一直在试图找寻这段失去的记忆
And I'm trying to find out what happened to me.
你当时跟我在一起
You were with me.
那晚有段时间...你是跟我在一起的
Part of that night... you were with me.
玛雅除了颈部的勒痕 三角骨也碎裂了
Maya wasn't just strangled, her triquetrum was crushed.
被一种管状物或者金属棒击打所致
by a pipe or a metal bar.
也或许是被警棍打的
Or a policeman's nightstick.
"尸斑显示受害人在案发现场被杀"
"Lividity indicates the victim was killed at the scene."
尸斑
Lividity?
是指当人的心脏停跳后 血液在身体的分布
It's the way blood settles in the body when the heart stops.
就是说玛雅是在艾米丽家的后院被杀的
It means that Maya was killed right there in Emily's backyard.
你看这个
Look at this.
玛雅被杀的当晚 加勒特在我家被捕
Maya was killed the same night that Garrett was arrested at my house.
介于晚上十点到次日凌晨两点之间
Between 10 P.M. And 2 A.M.
也就是说他有充足的时间杀了玛雅
Which means that he had plenty of time
再去和梅丽莎见面
to kill Maya and meet with Melissa.
可怜的玛雅
Poor Maya.
当时她一直就在后院
She was just out there in the backyard the whole time?
那时房♥客已经搬走了
Well, the tenants had moved out,
而艾米丽还没有搬回去
and Emily hadn't moved back in.
整栋房♥子是空的
The house was empty.
上面说现场没有发现任何遗留的私人物品
Says that there was no personal property found at the scene.
如果她背了包的话 有人把它拿走了
So if she had a bag, somebody took it with them.
-这是什么 -原告的证人名单
- What's this? - The prosecution witness list.
-看这个 -巴特·康斯托克
- Look at that. - Bart Comstock?
"把他攻下来 案子就有希望了"
"Break him and it falls apart."
我妈妈打算从这个人入手
My mom is gonna go after this guy.
他一定是知道或者看到了什么
He must know something or have seen something.
是的 加勒特干的坏事
Yeah, something bad about Garrett.
她认为如果可以攻下这个人 她就赢了
And she thinks that if she can break him, she could win.
他就住在玫瑰镇 想去找他吗
The address is in Rosewood. Do you want to go there?
凯勒随时可能到
Caleb's gonna be here any minute.
我回家的时候顺道去一趟
I'll go on my way home.
-你能行吗 -没问题
- Are you sure? - Mm-hmm.
我倒要看看那有什么
I'm just gonna see what's there.
你不会跟凯勒说这些的吧 是吗
You're not gonna tell Caleb about these, are you?
当然不会 我只说他需要知道的
No. It's strictly "Need to know."
那就好 拜拜
Okay, bye.
大概是十一点钟吧 我父母都出去了
It was about eleven o'clock, I think. My folks were out.
我听见前廊那有动静
I heard something on the front porch.
你就坐在我家的台阶上
You were sitting on my steps.
你喝醉了 我以为你喝醉了
You were drunk. I thought you were drunk.
你还记得我扶你进屋吗
Do you remember me taking you into the house?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
开始是我抱着你
I was holding you up.
后来就不是我抱着你了...
Then I wasn't holding you--
是你抱着我
You were holding me.
你吻了我
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表