艾米丽
Emily.
那个我是打算扔掉的
I meant to throw that out already.
那个也是
That too.
我不知道你和托比之间到底怎么了
I don't know what happened with you and Toby...
我也知道你还没准备好谈论此事
and I know you're not ready to talk about it.
不过我在这里 我们都在你身边
But I am here for you. We're all here for you.
你不能这样轻易地把我们推开
You can't just push us away that easily.
上周 汉娜看到佩奇和另一个女孩在一起
Last week Hanna saw Paige with another girl.
她就往最坏处想
She assumed the worst.
她以为佩奇在和其他女生约会
She thought that Paige was seeing someone else.
其实她没有
She wasn't.
我和她说了 她其实是在帮我们找
I talked to her, and she was trying to help us figure out
在万圣节那天买♥♥红心皇后戏服的人
Who bought that queen of hearts costume on Halloween.
汉娜所担心的那个女孩在一家戏装商店工作
The girl that hanna was so worried about works at a costume shop.
她只是个调笑对象 不构成威胁
She was a flirt, not a threat.
-她查出是谁买♥♥的了吗 -还没有
- Did she find out who bought it? - Not yet.
重点是有时候事情看上去很糟 但其实未必
The point is, sometimes things look bad, and they're really not.
有时发生的事情还有其他原因
Sometimes there's another explanation for what's going on.
要是那个原因更糟呢
And what if that explanation is even worse?
那他怎么样 他弟弟
So what's he like? The brother.
他还好吧 虽然有点自负的样子
He's all right. A little bit full of himself, though.
他帅吗
Is he cute?
还算帅吧
He's kinda cute.
不过 他就是看起来
He's just way too comfortable
很心安理得地依靠自己的信托基金生活
living off of his trust fund, though.
我倒是不介意和那二者之一和谐共处
I would not mind getting cozy with one of those.
信托基金
Trust fund.
我得走了 我得给凯勒做饭
Look, I gotta go. I gotta make Caleb dinner.
原来你是这样贿赂凯勒
Huh-ho! So is that how you bribed
才让他同意明天去他阿姨家的吗
Caleb into going out to his aunt's house tomorrow?
一点点 我只是跟他说
A little. I just explained that
这可能是他唯一一次告别的机会了
this might be his only chance to say good-bye.
把耳环给我 我今晚带过去
Hey, give me the earrings. I'll take them tonight.
我还没想好那么做
Um, I'm not ready to do that.
不用你去做
Well, you don't have to.
我会把它们和占卜板一起处理掉的
I'll get rid of them with the ouija board piece.
你想怎么样都行 但是我得等等
Okay, you can do whatever you want, but I'm gonna wait.
艾瑞亚 你在犯傻
Look Aria, you're making a mistake.
那也是犯我的傻啊
Well, it's my mistake.
这个沙发是新的吗
Is this a new couch?
是租的 这里所有东西都是租的
It's a rental. Just about everything here is.
我希望在一间新办公室里重新开始
I wanted to make a fresh start in a new office.
等有合适的人接替我 我再离开
I'm here until I find the right one.
我要在下周才开始正式接诊
I don't officially start seeing people until next week.
谢谢你让我进来
Well, thanks for letting me come in.
梦娜已经回到学校了
Mona's back at school.
如你所说 通过治疗和正确用药
Like you said, therapy and the right meds
她会重新融入社会的
and she'd be ready to rejoin society.
你是来这里谈论梦娜的吗
Did you come here to talk about Mona?
我来这里是因为
I came because...
什么都不说是不管用的
Not talking isn't working.
你或许听说我杀人的事情了
You may have heard I killed a guy.
我听说你和一个同学受到别人的攻击
I heard that you and a classmate were attacked by someone,
就是杀害玛雅的那个人
The same person who killed Maya.
你当时是自卫 艾米丽
You were defending yourself, Emily.
你所做的真是
What you did was incredibly--
不 沙利文医生 我说的不是这个
Dr. Sullivan, no. That's not what I said.
我想谈的不是这个
That's not what I want to talk about.
大家都称赞我是个英雄
Everyone wants to talk about how I'm some kind of hero.
他们都说我如何如何♥勇♥敢
Everyone tells me I--
但我毕竟杀人了
I killed someone.
那也是一条人命
Someone had a life,
活生生的一条人命
someone was a living, breathing person,
而我
And I--
你确实杀了一个人
You killed someone.
我知道他想干什么
I know what he was planning to do,
他究竟是谁
who he really was.
我非常清楚
In my head, I know.
但当我闭上眼 就看见自己
But then I close my eyes and I can see myself...
握着那把刀
Holding that knife...
当时手里握着刀
It was in my hand
直到现在还能感觉到把它...
and I can still feel what it felt like when it--
艾米丽 你考虑过催眠疗法吗
Emily, have you ever thought about trying hypnotherapy?
我记得当时发生了什么 沙利文医生
I remember what happened, Dr. Sullivan.
问题就在这 我清楚记得发生的一切
That's the problem-- I remember exactly what happened.
催眠疗法不只是
Hypnotherapy isn't just
唤醒被抑制的记忆
about bringing back memories we've repressed.
有时候是重建那些已有的记忆
Sometimes it's about reframing the ones we have,
那些掌控我们人生
the ones that are controlling our lives,
掌控自我审视的记忆
controlling the way we see ourselves.
我们什么时候能开始
How soon can we start?
能把你的心交给我吗 我的已经在你那儿了 我爱你 很爱你 -托比
-喂 -喂 我是斯宾塞
- Hello? - Hi. It's Spencer.
你还要多少"奖励"
Um, how much more "encouragement" do you need?
五百
Five hundred...
现金
Cash.
好 继续调查
Fine. Keep looking.
全部东西都在这儿了
Just about everything here now.
这些东西历史悠久 非常贵重啊
You're looking at about a hundred years' worth of stuff.
你在这儿长大的吗 道尔先生
Did you grow up here, Mr. Doyle?
叫我杰米就行 我在这儿长大
Jamie. Yeah, I did.
我妹妹帕蒂 凯勒的姑姑
My sister Patty, Caleb's aunt,
留在这儿照顾
stayed and took care of
上了年纪的爹妈 我老早就不住这儿了
our folks when they got old. I was long gone.
凯勒的爸爸也是吗
And so was Caleb's dad?
没错 他也离开了
Yeah. He was gone too.
帕蒂很意外能收到你母亲的来信
Patty was surprised to hear from your mom.
我猜也是
Yeah, I bet she was.
你故意这么没礼貌的吗
Are you being rude on purpose?
我就是不想整天
I just don't want to be
都耗在这些垃圾上
here all day going through this crap, okay?
至少先看看是什么再丢啊
Well, at least look at the stuff before you throw it away.
你和你叔叔多久没见了
How long has it been since you've seen your uncle?
很久了
A long time.
我小时候也就一年见他一两回
I only saw him like once or twice a year when I was a kid.
他带我看过费城人队的比赛
Took me to a few Phillies games.
那一定很棒
That must have been nice.
他只是内疚他兄弟抛下我不管
He just felt guilty that his brother ran out on me.
怎么取这么多钱
That's a decent chunk of change.
她们几个今晚七点都回来参加仪式
The other girls are coming by the cemetery tonight around seven.
听起来倒像个派对
Sounds like a real party.
你怎么了 斯宾塞
Hey, what is your problem, Spencer?
你已经有约了吗
You got a prior engagement or something?
她是你的好朋友啊
She was your best friend.
你有话就直说吧
Look, if you got something to say, say it.
你不会想和我吵的 杰森
You don't want to have this fight with me, Jason.
不是现在 我稳赢 但大家都不好受
Not now. I'll win, and it won't feel good for either of us.
别 等等 你可以把这些书捐到图书馆
No! Wait. You can donate these books to a library.
拜托 它们都发霉了
Come on, they're all moldy.
我以前很喜欢图画书 我或许会留下
I used to love picture books. I might want to keep 'em.
如果你里头找到《迈克·马力甘和他的蒸汽挖土机》
Uh, if you happen to find Mike Mulligan's steam shovel in there,
我要买♥♥下
I'll take it.
好的
Deal.
他长成了个英俊的小伙子
He turned into a good-looking young man.
他对你好吗
He treats you right?
挺好的
He does.
那就好
Good.
你知道他父亲的消息吗
Do you ever hear from his father?
没人知道
Uh...Nobody does.
也没什么遗憾 他不是大家会怀念的人
It's no great loss. He's not the sort of man people miss.
凯勒以前几乎不提他的家庭
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表