连接中
在干嘛呢
What's up?
准备回家了
Just heading home.
玫瑰镇服饰店 洛夫兰街1622号♥
玫瑰镇服饰店
Rosewood costume shop?
是 我想回去的路上找莎娜确认一下
Yeah, I-I thought I'd check in with Shana
买♥♥红心皇后戏服的人
about those queen of hearts costumes on the way.
你说过你不会再牵涉进这事了
You said you were done with this.
我知道 我没再参与了
I know. I am.
撒谎精
Liar.
我想善始善终
I'm following up.
她说详细目录要花几周才能出
She said the inventory could take a few weeks.
很好 我们跟你去
Great. We'll come with.
艾米丽 别
Emily, no.
我这么做就是为了要保护你
The whole point of this is that I'm protecting you,
而不是陷你于危险中
not the other way around.
不 你单闯才是陷我们于危险 走吧
No. Doing things alone is what gets us in trouble. Let's go.
你对凯勒也这么凶吗
Are you this hard on Caleb?
真的吗 你想从
Seriously? You're looking for sympathy
男友腹部中枪的女孩那寻求支持吗
from the girl who's boyfriend took a bullet in the gut?
斯宾塞
Spencer?
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
我知道你在里面
I know that you're in there.
我没事
I'm fine.
来 把门打开
Come on, open up the door.
"斯宾艾瑞亚二人组"需要你
You're not the only one that could use a little "Team Sparia".
以斯拉回来了
Ezra's back.
斯宾塞
Spencer...
我知道你现在不需要朋友
I know that you don't want a friend right now,
但这不意味着你的朋友也不需要你
but that doesn't mean that your friends don't need you.
我还是没搞懂为何你如此在意这套戏服
I still don't understand why you care about this costume.
有人穿它去万圣节火车派对
Some girl wore it on the train.
我们跟她有点摩擦 想知道她是谁
We kinda tangled, and I wanna know who it was.
对了 我是莎娜
I'm Shana, by the way.
佩奇忘记给我们介绍了
Paige forgot her manners.
艾米丽
Emily.
终于见到本人了
Oh, so it's you in the flesh.
我是汉娜
I'm Hanna.
那件服装...
About that costume...
是的 我查过了 但不能告诉你们
Yeah, I checked. We can't give out that information.
否则我要负责任
It'd be my ass.
你在电♥话♥里怎么没说
You didn't think to mention this on the phone?
一时忘了
Must have slipped my mind.
我没想到你会带女朋友一起来
I didn't realize you'd be bringing your girlfriends.
这里有洗手间吗
Do you have a restroom?
在后面
In the back.
谢谢
Thanks.
那件红心皇后戏服在哪里
So where are the queen of hearts costumes, anyway?
我想看看它有什么神奇之处
I wanna see what all the fuss is about.
这边
Over here.
购买♥♥记录
天啊
Wow!
真的很漂亮
This is really pretty.
这是什么材质的 丝绸吗
What is this, silk?
涤纶
Try polyester.
服装目录
我很爱时装
I'm really into fashion.
-好吧 我很想和你聊 但 -别
- Okay, I'd love to chat, but-- - No!
等等...
Wait. Um...
这是什么装扮
What's this?
小牧羊人布鲁
Little boy Blue.
是吗 我挺喜欢这颜色的
Yeah, I really, really love this color.
红心皇后戏服
红心皇后戏服购买♥♥记录 邮件发送
我得去接个电♥话♥
I have to get that.
你就是这么对待顾客的吗
While you're with a customer?
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
这里是服饰店
Costumes.
来自玫瑰镇服饰店的新邮件
走吧
Let's go.
艾瑞亚
Aria.
菲茨杰拉德太太
Mrs. Fitzgerald.
我想感谢你
I wanted to thank you.
不管你说了什么做了什么 都很管用
Whatever you said or did, it worked.
维斯利回家了
Wesley's come home.
他将完成在迪拉德大学这年的学业
He's going to be finishing the year at Dillard.
我 我什么都没做
Oh. Uh, I didn't do anything.
无论如何 他回到了他该回的地方
Well, in any event, he's back where he belongs.
介意我坐下吗
Do you mind if I sit?
我知道我们的第一印象并不好
I know we didn't get off on the right foot,
但我很感谢
but your generosity toward my son
在这些事中 你对我儿子的慷慨
in the midst of all this does mean something.
这没什么 维斯需要个地方住
Yeah, well, Wes needed a place to stay.
我可不忍♥心看他睡大街
I wasn't gonna leave him out on the street.
我是说以斯拉
I meant Ezra.
维斯和你在一起吗
Wes stayed with you?
我知道你和以斯拉聊过了
I take it you've spoken with Ezra.
我也真的不想干涉这件事
I really don't wanna get into the middle of this.
我知道这听起来难以置信
I know this may sound hard to believe,
但是我做的一切都是为了以斯拉好
but I was acting in Ezra's best interest.
他那时才上高中
He was in high school.
想想你自己 艾瑞亚
Just think of yourself, Aria.
突然要担负起那种责任 你会怎么想
How would you feel waking up to that kind of responsibility?
我父母会尊重我 让我自己做决定
My parents respect me enough to involve me in the decision.
我相信他们会的
I'm sure they do.
我必须承认 我很钦佩你的勇气
I must admit, I admire your courage--
在以斯拉的生活翻天覆地变化后还和能和他在一起
Staying with Ezra while his life turns upside down.
至少 这件事会改变一些事情
It will change things, to say the least.
特别是对以斯拉这样的人来说
Especially for someone like Ezra.
你知道他会把马尔科姆作为他生活的重心
You know he'll make Malcolm the center of his life.
还有麦琪
And there's Maggie...
那就不打扰了
Well, I won't keep you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
凯勒从他姑姑家回来后
Caleb's gonna try and I.D. the credit card numbers
会试着查出信♥用♥卡♥账户的身份
when he gets back from his aunt's house.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你觉得托比会背叛斯宾塞吗
Do you think Toby would ever cheat on Spencer?
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
她最近如此沮丧
It's the only thing I can think of
这是我能想到的唯一解释了
that might explain how upset she's been.
托比像拉布拉多犬一样忠诚 我觉得他不会
Toby is as loyal as a labrador. I don't think he'd cheat.
佩琪也不会
And neither would Paige.
谁说佩奇会了
Who said anything about Paige?
你的表情
Uh, your face.
我唯一担心的就是
I was only worried about it
看到她和莎娜一起的时候
when I saw her with Shana.
气氛变得有些紧张
There was some serious tension in that room.
我知道 这都是我的错
Look, I know, and it's all my fault.
我不该让你有那种想法
I should have never put that thought in your head.
你确定莎娜是同性恋吗 她几乎都不怎么看我
Are you even sure Shana's gay? She barely looked at me.
-那就是判断标准吗 -我只是说说而已
- That's the criteria? - I'm just saying.
你真应该看看那几个在酒吧为我打架的女人
You should have seen those chicks fighting over me at the bar.
就像我和凯勒的爸爸一样
Anyway, it's like me and Caleb's dad.
我们都习惯
Just because we've all gotten in the habit of
朝最坏的方向考虑问题
thinking the worst of people
但并不意味着那就是事实真♥相♥
doesn't mean it true.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
以斯拉回来了
Ezra's back.
还有他可怕的妈妈
And so is Miss Fitz-Scary.
我没有点这个
Oh, I didn't order that.
是我点的
I did.
你男友很忙吗
Boyfriend busy?
我不打算和你谈论我的私生活
I am not gonna discuss my personal life with you.
我只是找你稍微聊一下
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表