Nate, slow down.
抱歉 我觉得要是能和你
Sorry. It'd just be nice
出镇逛逛的话 感觉会很好
to spend time with you outside of this town.
我知道 但我们在计划前需要谈谈
I know. I just think before we make plans, we need to talk.
我觉得我们还是做朋友的好
Look, I think we need to keep things on a friendship level.
那天晚上的事怎么解释
But what about the other night?
我没后悔 但有些事情是改变不了的
I don't regret it, but it doesn't change things.
你和玛雅确实有些相像 不是吗
You and Maya really did have a lot in common, didn't you?
什么意思
What does that mean?
她总说自己是不由自主
She always used to say she was being spontaneous,
但其实她是鲁莽的
but really she was just being reckless.
内特 我没有鲁莽
I wasn't being reckless, Nate.
你停停吧
You can stop.
我还记得玛雅在我车里打电♥话♥
I remember Maya, sitting in my car on her phone,
跟20个不同的人说过同样的话
giving that same speech to about 20 different guys.
或许我们等会可以再谈谈
Maybe we should talk later.
艾米丽 等等
Emily, wait.
我不想迟到 待会再谈吧
No, I don't wanna be late. We'll talk later.
你一定就是艾米吧
You must be Amy.
你好 你是麦琪吗
Hi. Are you Maggie?
我就是 这地方挺难找的吧
I am. Did you have any trouble finding the place?
没有 挺好找的
No, no. It was-- it was fairly easy.
你是研究生还是大学生
Did you say you were grad or undergrad?
-大学生 -当然了
- Undergrad. - Of course.
你看起来好年轻
You look so young.
进来吧 请坐
Well, come in. Have a seat.
我一直在找你 你去哪里了
I've been looking for you. Where have you been?
我得跟内特说些事情
I had to talk to Nate.
我觉得我让他产生了误解
I think I may have led him on,
但我跟他讲清楚了 我和佩奇在一起
but I made it clear that I'm dating Paige.
你找我有什么事
Why were you looking for me?
佩奇跟你说过有关她以前和艾莉的事情没
Has Paige ever mentioned her history with Ali to you?
她以前吗
Her history?
是的 她们不是陌生人 艾米
Yeah, they weren't passing acquaintances, Em.
她们以前还吵过架
They were, like, in a war.
-谁告诉你这些的 -茜茜
- Who told you this? - Cece.
听着 我知道这听起来很怪异
No, look, I know that it sounds weird, okay?
但当她一提到艾莉为佩奇取的外号♥ 就对上了
But once she told me Ali's nickname for paige, it clicked.
艾莉森给学校一半的人都起过外号♥
Alison had nicknames for half the people in this school.
这并不能说明过去有什么怪异的
That doesn't really qualify as having a history.
我知道 但是根据茜茜所说的 这是
Okay, I get it, but according to Cece, this was--
你为什么突然这么相信茜茜
Why are we suddenly trusting Cece?
因为艾莉可能跟她说过一些没跟我们说过的东西
Because Ali might have told her things that she couldn't tell us.
我要去训练了
I gotta get to practice.
艾米丽 想想 你和佩奇
Emily, look, you and Paige
断断续续在一起快一年了
have been seeing each other on and off for almost a year,
你不觉得奇怪
and you don't think it's a little odd
她为何从未提起和艾莉的事情吗
that she's never mentioned anything about Ali to you?
我觉得最奇怪的事是回忆以前的事
I think what's odd is watching history repeat itself.
艾莉森喜欢让我们互相争斗
Alison loved pitting us against one another,
而现在又出来个茜茜
and now Cece swoops in--
这不关茜茜的事 好吧
This isn't about Cece, okay?
我们的一个朋友
A friend of ours had an ongoing feud
和一个我们都知道有点黑暗面的人有仇
with someone whom we both know has a bit of a dark side.
再说一遍
Excuse me?
我没说她犯过什么
I'm not accusing her of anything,
但别忘了 艾米丽 那女孩有次险些害得你被淹死
but let's not forget, Emily, this girl once tried to drown you.
我不觉得那是爱意的表现
I don't thinink tt was a love dunk.
那时她遭遇了些事情
There were other issues going on in her life back then.
比如说鬼鬼祟祟的
Yeah, like being sneaky.
她还害得你被赶出过游泳队
She also got you kicked off of the swim team.
我不是说她卑鄙
I'm not calling her a snake--
好了 你说完了没 反正我听够了
Okay, are you finished? Because I am.
詹娜 我可以跟你谈一下吗
Hey, Jenna, can I talk to you for a minute?
还记得艾莉用来威胁你的那个视频吗
You know that video that Ali threatened you with?
你和托比在卧室里的那个
The one with you and Toby in your bedroom?
干嘛提起这个
Why are you dredging this up?
有人在教堂发现一个U盘
There's a thumb drive that was found at the church.
发现
Found?
是的 发现
Yes, found.
他们要把U盘交给警方
And they're taking it to the police.
我只是想告诉你 我和我的朋友们
So I just wanna let you know that we-- me and my friends--
与此事无关
had nothing to do with it.
我知道你讨厌我们 詹娜
Look, I know you hate us, Jenna,
但不要冤枉我们
but don't punish us for something we didn't do, okay?
我的话你听到没
Are you hearing anything I'm saying to you?
我耳朵一向很灵 汉娜
I never had a problem with my ears, Hanna.
我们只能坐看事态发展了 不是吗
We're just gonna have to see how things turn out, won't we?
汉娜 有空吗
Hanna! You got a second?
看见艾米丽了吗
Have you seen Emily?
她有游泳训练
She's at swim practice.
我有点迷茫了
I'm kind of lost here.
艾米丽和我本来进展得好好的
Emily and I were in this groove,
结果她突然不理我了
and suddenly she just pink-slipped me.
内特 她是同性恋 她和你表妹交往过的
Um, Nate? She's gay. She dated your cousin.
我知道
Yeah, I get it.
我以为这要看人 不是看性别
I figured it was about the person, not the equipment.
玛雅也很善变的
Maya was pretty fluid.
我不知道艾米丽对你说了什么
Look, I don't know what Emily said to you,
但她从不耍花招
but she doesn't play games...
不像某些人
Unlike some people.
没错
You got that right.
她昨天还和我眉来眼去的
She's all up in your face one day,
今天就当我是透明人了
and the next, she's looking right through you.
她扮演海伦·凯勒期间
Yeah, well, she perfected that
把这项技能练得炉火纯青
when she was still playing Helen Keller.
扮演什么意思
What do you mean, playing?
没什么
Never mind.
等下
No, hold it.
你说她是装的吗
You're telling me that she was faking?
装作看不见
Being blind?
詹娜
Hey, Jenna.
别假装没看见我 小姑娘
Don't pretend you don't see me, girl.
我知道你看到我了
I know you saw me.
有没有考虑过要教哪个年级
Have you thought about what grade you'd like to teach?
一年级
Uh, first.
我喜欢这个年龄的学生
I like this age.
能显得我比较高
It makes me feel taller.
我只是还不确定
Yeah, I'm just not sure if I wanna live
是住在市区还是郊区
in an urban setting or the suburbs.
我还单身 想多认识些人
You know, being single and trying to meet people...
事情会出乎你所料 不过我适应的不错
You'd be surprised. I've done fine.
同学们 到清场时间了
Okay, you guys, time to clean up.
交接会比较难
Transitions can be tricky.
我能和布莱恩一起出去玩吗
Can I have a play date with Brian?
今天不行 马尔科姆
Not today, Malcolm.
好可爱 他们什么事都会向你请示
So sweet. They want your permission for everything.
他情况特殊
Well, it's a special case.
马尔科姆刚好是我儿子
Malcolm also happens to be my son.
你在算时间吧
You're doing the math, aren't you?
《少女妈妈》是一档美国真人秀节目
我当上少女妈妈时那档真人秀还没影呢
Yeah, I was a teen mom way before it was a reality show.
进展怎样啦
Okay, how are we doing?
艾瑞亚没空 汉娜还没回复
Aria is not free, and I still haven't heard from Hanna.
我们还有艾米丽
But we have Emily.
可能没有了
Uh, maybe not.
不要告诉我她为了那女的放我们鸽子
Oh, don't tell me she ditched us for Pigskin.
我需要人手
I need bodies here.
我知道
No, I get it. It's just that
但我貌似说错话了
I might have approached her in the wrong way.
你跟她讲了她女朋友和艾莉吵架的事吧
You brought up Ali's war with her girlfriend, didn't you?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表