Trust me, there were so many things your father and I
相互不了解的地方太多了
didn't know about each other when we got married.
没信♥号♥♥
There's no reception!
呼叫失败 无信♥号♥♥
我想那人一定刚刚离开
I think whoever it was just left.
那我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
我不知道 大声呼叫吗
I don't know, scream?
有什么用啊 方圆几里内都没有人
What good is that gonna do? There's nobody around for miles!
看到那边的光了吗
Hey, do you see that light?
天哪 艾米
Geez, Em!
被锁上了
They're locked!
我的天啊
Aaaah! Oh, god!
-你还好吗 -割到腿了
- Are you okay? - I cut my leg.
天啊 你流血了
Oh, my god, you're bleeding!
没事儿的 等一下
It's gonna be okay. Wait.
我要晕过去了
Oh! I'm gonna be sick.
好了
Okay.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
快走
Come on.
没事儿的
It's ok
我救你们是为了以后能派上用场 -A
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
汉娜 你一直在流血
Hey, Hanna, you are really bleeding,
我们得去医院
we need to take you to the hospital.
不行 这样的话
No. No. 'cause then
我就得告诉我妈我是怎么被割伤的了
I have to tell my mom how I got this cut.
这不是割伤 是刺伤 你要缝针
It's not a cut, it's a stab wound. You need to get stitches.
要不我们把凯勒叫来吧
Maybe we should call Caleb.
我现在不能和他说话
You know I can't talk to him right now.
必须得做点什么 我不能让你失血身亡
We have to do something. I'm not gonna let you bleed to death.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
喂 是我 艾米丽
Hey. It's emily.
你打算告诉我是怎么弄成这样的吗
So you gonna tell me how you did this?
我和你说过了
I told you.
我切胡萝卜的时候刀掉了
I was cutting a carrot and the knife slipped.
结果就弄了这么大的一个伤口
And made a gash this big.
是一根很大的胡萝卜
It was a big carrot.
为什么不去医院
Why didn't you just go to the hospital?
这听起来是很疯狂
This is gonna sound crazy, and...
我也想告诉你 但是我不能说
I want to talk about it, but I can't.
时机不对
It's just... not the right time.
-汉娜 你惹上什么麻烦了 -没有
- Hanna, are you in some kind of trouble? - No.
-好吧 不问了 -谢谢
- All right, no more questions. - Thank you.
可以了
All right.
这个有助于消肿
This is gonna help with the swelling,
但你睡觉的时候得把腿架起来
but you're gonna need to sleep with your leg elevated,
把枕头什么的东西垫在腿下面 好吗
so sleep with a pillow or something under it, okay?
吃过晚饭了吗
Have you eaten dinner?
最近的一餐饭吃的是年糕 然后就...
Uh, the last meal I've had was a rice cake and a yoo-hoo.
所以说那根大胡萝卜打乱了你的正常饮食
So with that big carrot you hit all your basic food groups.
我给你一些抗生素
I'm gonna give you some antibiotics,
但不能空腹服用
but you shouldn't take them on an empty stomach.
明白了吗
All right? So...
三只鸡蛋 两个肉丸
Three eggs, two meatballs,
再加一瓶牛奶
and a pint of milk.
是个挑战 但我会迎难而上
A challenge, but I'm up for it.
我为之前在咖啡馆里发生的事情道歉
I want to apologize for the way I acted at the brew earlier.
你不需要向我道歉
You don't have to apologize to me.
我要道歉 我从来没有那样子过
I do. I've never behaved like that before.
我也不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
詹娜爽约是她不对
Jenna was a jerk for blowing you off.
这和詹娜没有关系 我都不怎么认识她
It had nothing to do with jenna. I barely know the girl.
失去玛雅
I think losing maya
对我的影响比想象中大得多
is having more of an effect on me than I realized.
我没法接受她已经不在了的事实
I just can't seem to get past the fact that she's gone
我又没有办法能让她起死回生
and there's nothing I can do to bring her back.
我和你有同样的感受
Yeah. I feel the same way.
这个包 是玛雅的
This bag... It's Maya's.
她用旧的电子邮件账号♥给我发了一张照片
I saw a photo she sent me in an old email account.
是在她去世前几天发的
It was dated a few days before she died.
我认出了照片里的木屋
I recognized the cabin that was in that picture,
今天我和汉娜在那找到了这个
And Hanna and I went there today and we found this.
我想她从离家之后
I think she was staying there
就一直住在那 直到...
from the time she ran away up until...
你知道的
You know.
几年前夏天 在海滩上点篝火时
She wore this at a bonfire we had
她就穿着这件衣服
at the beach a few summers ago.
我早就想亲你了
I've wanted to kiss you for a while.
我很久没跟谁这么亲近过了
I haven't felt this close to someone in a long time.
抱歉 不太舒服 见面取消吧
你要做爆米花吗
Are you making popcorn?
不是 不过你想吃的话可以啊
No, but I-- I could.
不 不想 我以为你要做才起来的呢
No, no. I just thought that that's why you were getting up.
其实我是有点累了
I'm actually kind of tired.
我们改天晚上再看吧 好不好
Is there any way we could finish this up another night?
我们还在冷战吗
Are we still fighting without actually fighting?
不是啊
No.
今天早上我那样对你 真的很抱歉
Look, I'm so sorry for the way I acted this morning.
你的过去是你的过去
Your past is your past,
我应该尊重它的
and I should have respected that,
我不应该逼你那么紧
I shouldn't have pushed you so hard.
-我没事了 -我找到麦琪了
- Look, I'm okay-- - I found Maggie.
-什么 -她住在特拉华州
- What? - She lives in Delaware.
你给她打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call her?
还没有
Not yet.
希望没搅了你和以斯拉的好事
I hope I didn't screw up your night with Ezra.
没事 早已经被搅了
No, it was already screwed up.
诺埃尔为什么要给你这段录像呢
Why would Noel give you this video?
我开始明白为什么了 你看
I'm starting to get an idea. Watch.
老天哪 那是玛雅
Oh, my god, that's Maya.
是的 你看录像的时间
Yeah. And look at the time on the video.
你再看加勒特那案子的文件
Now look at Garrett's case file.
"案子的关键证人指证加勒特和玛雅
"Key witness in the case against Garrett
在晚上九点把车停在门口
places him in the car with Maya at...nine P.M."
那就意味着加勒特
But that means-- that Garrett
并不是玛雅生前最后见到的人
was not the last person to see Maya alive.
什么
What--
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我刚好在附近
I was just in the area,
就想着过来看看
and I thought I might stop
你是不是想一起喝点东西
by and see if you wanted to have a drink.
当然想了
Absolutely. Yeah.
我正为了明天营业准备东西呢
I was just stocking some stuff for tomorrow,
随便坐
sit wherever you want.
我下午遇见艾瑞亚了 她跟你说了吗
Aria tell you I ran into her this afternoon?
她说了
She mentioned it,
你们的对话内容 她也跟我说了
and she also mentioned the conversation you had,
所以我才决定要过来一趟的
which is sort of the reason why I'm here.
我不知道该怎么说 就直接说好了
I don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna say it.
和你约会的这段时期
Um...I've been dating other guys
我也在和其他男人约会
while we've been seeing each other,
我以为你也是呢
and I was under the impression that you were too.
-和男人约会吗 -女人
- Dating guys? - Women.
哦
Oh.
没有 只有你
Uh, no. Just you.
我觉得很难相信呢
I find that hard to believe.
为什么呢
And why is that?
因为你很帅 很年轻
Because you're gorgeous and young
而且前面有大好的人生在等着你
and you have a very full life ahead of you,
而我应该算是已经活过一次了
and I've kind of already lived one.
-你只比我大几岁而已啊 -快十岁了
- You're only a couple of years older than me. - Try ten.
埃拉 你很风趣
Ella, you're interesting...
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表