但现在被别人买♥♥走了
but now someone else has it
所以我装袜子的抽屉就用来装别的了
and I have a sock drawer with no socks.
他们付的现金吗
And they paid you in cash?
是的 我同意这个人付现金的
Yeah, I let the guy pay
这样他可以省去不少税钱
me in cash so he could have a break on taxes.
好吧 那你为什么不告诉我呢
Um, o-okay. Why didn't you just tell me that?
我没想到你会去翻我的抽屉
Well, I didn't think you'd be going through my sock drawer.
我没去翻你的抽屉
I wasn't going through your sock drawer--
因为太丢人了
Because it's embarrassing.
行吗 六个月前 我是个教授
Okay? Six months ago I was a professor,
现在我却在为网络杂♥志♥处理招聘广♥告♥
and now I'm answering want ads for webzines and--
还沦落到重复使用咖啡过滤纸的地步
and reusing coffee filters.
我能和你一起看吗
Can I join you?
休伊 如果你忠于一个男人
When you're loyal to a man, Hewie,
你就要忠于他的一切
you're loyal to everything about him...
即便是他的错误
even his faults...
即便是他的儿子
even his son.
早上好
Good morning.
好吗
Is it?
我一直想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
我猜你和妈妈会想谈谈的
Yeah. I figured you and mom would want to have a chat.
你妈妈已经走了
Your mom's already left.
昨晚雷诺兹案件
An important piece of evidence
收到了一份重要证据
in the Reynolds case was turned in last night.
我想你应该已经知道了
But I imagine you already knew that.
斯宾塞 两年来
Now, Spence, the police have been
警方一直在找那个脚链
looking for that anklet for two years.
这一点我不知道
I didn't know that.
他们没告知家属 也没公布给媒体
They didn't tell the family, and they kept it out of the press.
但你和杰森却找到了脚链
But you and Jason managed to find it.
我不知道你们是怎么找到的
I don't know how,
但已经找到了
but there it is.
脚链上留有微量的血迹
The anklet had trace amounts of blood still on it--
艾莉森和另一个人的
Alison's and someone else's.
经证实那并非加勒特·雷诺兹的血迹
That blood has been ruled out as belonging to Garrett Reynolds.
什么意思
What--what do you mean?
警方不知道是谁的血迹
They don't know whose it is,
但不是加勒特的
but they know it's not his.
这...这不可能
That's--that's not possible.
斯宾塞 法官已经否决了此案
Spencer, the judge threw out the case.
我送你去学校
I'll take you to school.
斯宾塞
Spencer?
斯宾塞 你好 还有个惊喜给你
加勒特并不是杀死她们的凶手 -A
迪劳伦提斯凶杀案已撤销控诉
圣日耳曼案件的诉讼将继续进行
分类广♥告♥
房♥屋出租
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表