Did I mention how happy I am that you're coming with me?
你是说不想独自与
You mean you don't want to go alone
一个22岁的陌生人一起参加一个莫名的派对吗
to some random party with a 22-year-old stranger?
她不是陌生人
She is not a stranger.
她是艾莉非常要好的朋友
She is Ali's older, gorgeous,
成熟美丽
very well-connected friend that...
但我们却对其一无所知
somehow we never knew anything about.
没错 艾莉应该会在我们面前
Yeah. Ali would have dangled her
像炫耀钻石耳环一样炫耀她
in front of us like a pair of diamond earrings.
-可她为什么没有呢 -我不知道
- Why didn't she? - I don't know.
这是你妈妈的衣服吗
Is that your mother's?
不是
No!
或许是吧
Maybe.
救救我吧
Help!
求你啦
Please.
好极了 你可以穿这身
Perfect. You can wear this.
你和以斯拉会没事的
You and Ezra are gonna be fine.
我保证
I promise.
借你吉言吧
If you say so.
他的家人
His family is--
我懂 好吗
Look, I get it, okay?
我奶奶曾经给我200美元
My nanna once offered me $200
让我趁老爸睡觉时刮掉他的络腮胡
to shave my father's sideburns in his sleep
因为它们明显"有辱门风"
because apparently they were "an affront to his upbringing".
至今他耳朵附近还有块伤疤呢
And he still has a scar really close to his ear.
你真去刮了啊
You actually did it?
我那时才十岁
I was ten!
那笔钱对我来说就像一百万
That was like a million dollars back then!
-开啥玩笑 -天啊
- Are you kidding? - Oh, my God.
要是时光倒流 我还是会刮的
I'd do it again.
他们回玫瑰镇来参加派对吗
So they're coming back to a party at Rosewood?
你永远都不知道你会得到什么
You never know what you're gonna get.
他人要么爱你
People either love you
要么与你形同陌路
or they don't remember your name.
就说杰森吧
Look at Jason--
我们曾恋爱过那么久 现在他都不回我电♥话♥
He won't return my phone calls, and we dated for how long?
杰森这段时间很难熬
Jason's just going through a really rough time right now.
显然是的
Apparently.
等等 我以前来过这
Wait. I've been here before.
我们都来过 这是诺埃尔·卡恩的小屋
We both have. This is Noel Kahn's cabin.
埃里克的弟弟 对吧
Yeah, Eric does have a little brother, doesn't he?
这家有什么惹到你们的讨厌鬼吗
Tell me, does douchebaggery run in the family?
诺埃尔会来吗
Is Noel gonna be here?
-他肯定想不到我们要来 -怎么了
- I'm betting he doesn't think we are. - Something wrong?
没什么 和诺埃尔有些纠结的往事
No. Nothing. Just... weird history with Noel.
-什么纠结往事 -他俩以前约会过
- What kind of weird history? - They used to date.
-我才不觉得是约会 -最后不欢而散
- I wouldn't exactly call it-- - it ended really badly.
看来这家的确有个讨厌鬼
Oh, so it does run in the family.
我理解旧情人的尴尬
Listen, I understand the hex of the ex, believe me.
即使他出现了 他也只不过是
But Noel's gonna be one of two hundred people at this party,
这宴会上众多过客之一
If he even shows.
我们大老远赶来
And we drove all this way,
就该进去 把申请表交给斯蒂文
so I say we go in, find Steven and give him your application,
太尴尬的话我们就离开 好吗
and if it's totally awkward we can bail, okay?
茜茜·德雷克
Cece Drake.
我带了两个朋友
And I brought friends.
给我也印个
Stamp me.
谢了
Thanks.
大家好啊
Hello, everyone.
真不敢相信那印♥章♥就是从这来的
I cannot believe this is where the stamp was from.
是啊 这里的人都和埃里克年龄相仿
Yeah. Everybody here is Eric's age.
玛雅来这干嘛
What would Maya be doing with this crowd?
是啊
Yeah.
艾莉的坟墓被挖开的那晚
Who was that guy with the stamp at the
晚宴上 手上有印♥章♥的到底是谁
diner the night that Ali's grave was dug up?
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
我该带两份来的
Maybe I should have brought two.
-你该把它留在车里 -什么
- Maybe you should have just left it in the car. - What?
抱歉 但这环境
I'm sorry, but...hello?
-我知道 -姑娘们
- I know. - Ladies.
你找到斯蒂文了吗
Did you find Steven?
亲爱的 在把申请塞给他前
Hon, you gotta meet the
你应该先找到他
guy before we shove your stuff in his face.
别担心 我帮你搞定
Don't worry. I'll get it where it needs to go.
游戏间 跟我来
Game room. Follow me.
这个被称作"那一晚"
This one's called "that night".
温存一刻 最后的吻别
Dire moments, last good-byes,
你的吻就像萤火虫
your kisses dance like fireflies,
今晚我将深入未知之境
I'm gone tonight to a dark unseen.
希望你的光能伴我前行
A wish to take your light with me.
你是我第一个 但绝不是最后一个
You were my first, but it won't be our last.
时光穿行直到过去
Time travels till it's in the past.
我们的爱是一幅浓墨重彩的画幅
You'd think our love was some thickening plot...
但旁人不知 这是我们的全部
...they don't know that it's all we've got.
看起来埃里克·卡恩还在玩真心话大冒险
Looks like Eric Kahn's still playing truth or dare.
好吧 你猜对夹克那部分了
Okay, it's official, you were right about the blazers.
茜茜·德雷克
Cece drake...
你又重归人间了
Back from the dead.
你怎么样
How the hell are you?
埃里克 遇见你更糟了 不过谢谢关心
Worse, now that I'm seeing you, Eric. But thanks for asking.
这么对主人可真不客气
That's no way to treat the host.
但既然你献出了处♥女♥之身
But you've brought a virgin sacrifice,
所以我原谅你了
so all is forgiven.
这些是我的小跟班 友善点
These are my ducklings, so play nice.
你卑鄙的时候真可爱
You're mean when you're cute.
游戏间唯一的规矩 努力留下来
Only rule of the game room is you gotta play to stay.
不然 老爹可要发火了
Other than that, dad's finest is right here.
别客气
Help yourself.
看起来斯蒂文还没来
Doesn't look like Steven's here yet.
别着急 他会来的
Don't worry, he will be.
放松 别紧张
Relax, take a load off.
-要喝的吗 -不了 谢谢
- Can I make you a drink? - Uh, no, thank you.
没人会告发你的
No one's gonna narc on you.
警♥察♥在这都是睁一只眼闭一只眼
I've seen cops do way worse in this room.
还是不了
Yeah. Still no.
男女生都已经坦诚相见了
Oh. Girl in bra, boy in boxers.
我们是跳过真心话直接大冒险 还是
Did we skip truth and head straight to dare, or...?
斯蒂芬妮睡着了 亚历克斯在扮自己
Stephanie was warm, Alex was being Alex.
那这轮 我挑战你的真心话
Well, in that case, I challenge you to a round of truth.
好吧 茜茜 我们来玩一对一真心话
All right, Cece. We're playing one-on-one truth rounds.
你撒谎被拆穿 结束了 亲
You get caught in a lie, it's sayonara, sweetheart.
这可不是我第一次玩 埃里克
This ain't my first rodeo, Eric.
假如这是你在地球的最后一晚
It's your last night on earth.
你会和这屋子里的哪个人谁上♥床♥
Who in this room do you sleep with?
苏拉奇
Suraci.
没人应该临死还是童子军
No one deserves to die a virgin.
苹果玫瑰咖啡馆即将结束营业
只身赴约 否则凯勒将付出代价 - A
你去哪 我正要做晚饭
Where are you going? I was just about to make dinner.
咖啡馆 和艾瑞亚约好了
The grille. Aria and I have plans.
我准备做巴马芝士吉列鸡扒哦
I bought stuff for chicken parmesan.
真的吗
You did?
我想给咱俩做晚餐
I wanted to make us dinner.
你做饭总是因为有事要说
Okay, you only cook when you have to tell me something.
不 才不是
No I don't.
警♥察♥今早送来份法庭决议
The police came by this morning with a court order.
但你不用担心
But I don't want you to worry.
斯宾塞的妈妈正在努力
Spencer's mom is on it,
她跟我保证你会没事的
and she's assured me that you're gonna be fine.
我只是想告诉你这事
But I just wanted to tell you.
好吧
Okay.
去吧 替我跟艾瑞亚问声好
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表