《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".
你记得艾莉那晚说的
Do you remember what ali said
秘密能让彼此更亲密
about secrets keeping us close?
她错了 秘密让我们越加疏远
She was wrong. They tear us apart.
你跟玛雅一样 也在玩我
Just like Maya, you were playing me.
-我想让你看这个 -不
- I want you to see this. - No.
凯勒
Caleb!
因为你们 加勒特·雷诺兹恢复了自♥由♥身
Because of you, Garrett Reynolds is a free man.
妈妈 他出狱了
Mom, he's out of jail?
计划有变
Change of plans.
回见
I'll see you soon.
If you go down in the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise
If you go down in the woods today
You'd better go in disguise
For everything that ever there was
Will gather there for certain because
Today's the day
The teddy bears have their picnic
我说过我要为万圣节做件艺术品
I told them I wanted to do an art project for Halloween.
他们却说 "艺术品可以
They said, "Art is fine,
但这里不准讨论万圣节"
but we don't like to talk about Halloween in here."
它可能会对某些病人
It's supposed to have bad connotations
带来不好的暗示
for some of the patients.
我听明白了
I guess I see the point.
但我喜欢万圣节
But I love Halloween.
所有人都装扮起来
All the dressing up,
扮作他人
being other people.
不给糖就搞怪
Tricks and treats.
结果给糖了也会被捉弄
Treats that turn into tricks.
比圣诞节好玩多了
It's better than christmas.
更多装扮
More makeup.
而这次将会是史上最棒的 万圣节
And this is gonna be the best... Halloween... ever.
我以他人性命打赌
I'd bet somebody's life on that.
It's lovely down in the woods today
But safer to stay at home
给点提示
Give me a hint.
之前说好的 我不会提示你的
I will not give you a hint. We made a deal.
派对上你就能看到我的服装的
You'll see my costume tonight at the party.
但万一我们穿成一样的怎么办
But what if we end up wearing the same thing?
我保证 我们不会穿成一样的
We are not going to be wearing the same thing, I promise you.
这样 你给我点提示 我也提示你一下
Look, I'll give you a hint if you give me a hint.
不准提示 好不
No hints, okay?
我们说过要从电影人物中挑选
We said we're gonna pick somebody from a movie,
还要能给其他人惊喜
and we're all gonna surprise each other.
谁出的馊主意
Whose stupid idea was that?
-你 -你
- Yours. - Yours.
艾米 你确定要这样吗
Em, you sure you want to do this thing?
是的 我需要这样
I want to do this. I need to do it.
我需要一些盛大的事情帮我记住
I want something big and splashy to mark The whole
"此前"和"此后"
"before" and "after" of everything.
这是种象征还是仪式
Symbols and ceremonies?
再加上些神秘的娱乐活动
And plus there's mystery live entertainment.
我得去看牙医了
I have to get to the dentist.
凯勒怎么样了
How is caleb?
好多了
He's getting better.
他在医院变得轻松多了
He was easier when he was in the hospital, though.
现在他出院了 我们又得回到监视中了
Now he's got out, and we have to go under the radar.
你确定你要搭乘幽灵列车吗
You're sure you want to go on the ghost train?
对 不然我得和我妈还有泰德牧师
Yeah. Otherwise I'm stuck with my mom and pastor Ted
一起去给小孩子们发糖果了
handing out candy to rug rats.
你妈和泰德牧师
Your mom and pastor Ted?
是啊 他俩越来越像一家人了
Yeah. They're getting pretty domestic.
我跟我妈说去争取吧 但她释怀了
I'd tell her to go for it. My mom moved on.
天哪
Oh, my god.
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯之墓
谁会这么做啊
Okay, who would do that?
是克利福德·耶德利家
It's Clifford Yerdley's house.
他真是个不可理喻的变♥态♥
He's such an astonishing jerk.
不能再这么开玩笑了
Joke's over.
你真是个超级废柴
You are such a tremendous loser!
知道为什么没人看得上你了吧
You know, this is why nobody will go out with you!
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯之墓
美少女的谎言
第三季 第十三集
这...这不是送给你的
Uh, these-- these aren't for you.
是给你妈妈的
They're-- they're for your mom.
她去接电♥话♥了
She had to take a call.
知道了
Okay.
花是送给你妈妈的 斯宾塞
The flowers are for your mom, Spencer,
但我有话跟你说
But I wanted to talk to you.
像我之前许诺过那样
Like to keep my promises.
好 说吧
Okay, I'm listening.
中间没厚玻璃挡着 感觉真好
It's nice not having a big slab of glass between us.
你不是说有话跟我说吗
You said that you wanted to tell me something.
是 我也该开始新生活了
Yeah. It's time for me to move on.
我要离开这里
I-I gotta get outta here.
想做个了结
Gotta find... closure.
那就把你知道的告诉我吧
So why don't you start the healing process
以便开始你的新生活
by telling me what you know?
你要走了
You're leaving.
是吗
Am I?
稍后再说
Later.
别太久哦
Don't wait too long.
他想做什么
What did he want?
他要告诉我 艾莉森被杀当晚
He said he would tell me what happened
所发生的事情
the night Alison was killed
还有他离开后 是谁盗了尸体
and who stole her body if he got off.
他说了吗
Well, did he?
没
No.
有旁人在场时 他不会说的
He's not gonna tell me when we're not alone.
那他就别说了
Well, that's not gonna happen.
我不会让你和那家伙独处的
I'm not gonna leave you alone with that guy.
你这么大男子主义
You make it so hard to be a modern post-feminist
让我很难坚持后女权主义
when you get so alpha-male.
你想阻止我吗
Well, you want me to stop?
才不
No.
别动
Hold still!
储藏室
在没脾脏的人中 你是个接吻高手
You kiss pretty good for a man without a spleen.
我脾脏还在
I still have it.
只是被一枪击穿了
They just shot a hole through it.
又让我想到了伤疤的位置
Remind me again where that scar is.
没错 就在这儿
Oh, yeah. Right there.
好吧 这种躲躲藏藏真是太老套了
All right, this, uh, hiding stuff is getting really old.
没错 说说看
Yeah, tell me about it.
这是我过去两个月间第三次洗牙了
This is my third cleaning in the last two months.
你的牙齿很漂亮
Well, your gums look great.
说真的 发生了这么多事
I mean, seriously-- everything that's happened,
我们却仍止步不前
and we're still in the same place.
加勒特出狱后 就没有A的消息了
No one has heard from "A" since Garrett got out of jail.
也许事情就这么了结了
You know, maybe that was the end of it.
你想冒险吗
Do you want to risk it?
如果只有我们俩 我想
If it was just us, yes,
但是我们还要为他人考虑
but we'd be taking chances for other people.
你如果不去 幽灵列车派对该多无趣
The Ghost Train isn't going to be as fun without you.
最好别
It better not be.
再说 惊悚的氛围 热辣的音乐
Then again, spooky atmosphere, hot music--
要是那个神秘的陌生人来造访
if the right mysterious stranger comes along,
谁知道会发生什么
who knows what might happen?
也许 会发生这事
Maybe... something like this.
差一点 你就能预先
You almost got a preview
欣赏到视觉盛宴了
of coming attractions.
今晚的服装来了
Costume for tonight.
今晚有点问题
We have a problem with tonight.
怎样的问题
Wh-what sort of problem?
我不能去了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表