I struck out.
他才七岁 也许自己也搞不清楚
He's seven. Maybe he's confused.
汉娜 我一会儿再打给你
Hanna. I gotta call you back.
我不懂 她们有磁带 那不能...
I don't understand, they have the tapes and that can't--
不 我明白 但是那些小贱♥人♥
No, I do understand, but those bitches
九点要到小屋去
are going to be at the lodge at nine.
-这下你懂了吗 -是的
- Do you understand? - Yes, I do.
莎娜是对的
Shana is right.
海斯汀家族晚宴 周五晚8点
我跟她说了 可是她不听
I've told her, she didn't listen.
汽车旅店
这里不像有人住过的样子
Doesn't look like anybody lives here.
我换过好几家旅店
I shuffle between a few motels.
梦娜不知道这个地方
Mona doesn't know about this one.
红外套女孩呢
And red coat?
关于她我所知道的只是 她是主宰
The only thing I know about red coat is that she's in charge.
我知道
I know.
你还是不相信我
You still don't trust me.
听着 我明白
Look, I understand
你为什么一直帮梦娜做事
why you've been helping Mona.
我也做了同样的抉择
I made the same decision.
但是如果我看到你受伤害
But if I saw you hurting,
就像你所看到的我一样
the way that I know you saw me...
托比
Toby.
怪不得我小时候很胖
No wonder I was a fat kid.
我爸出轨了 离开我们建立了新家庭
When my dad cheated on my mom and left us to start a new family,
一晚上我掉了一盒这东西
I had a box of these a night.
但我只要有花生酱和一罐糖霜
But I would get some peanut butter
就能开个派对了
and that frosting in a can and have a party.
艾莉森就在这
Alison's right here.
什么
What?
照片里有她
She's in this picture.
我不记得这张了
I don't remember that.
突然出现的
It just popped up.
这不可能是你看到的那个人
That can't be who you saw.
这就是艾瑞亚的朋友 艾莉森
That's Aria's friend, Alison.
不可能 马尔科姆 这个姐姐已经
No, Malcolm, that girl's--
我记得她漂亮的头发
I remember her pretty hair.
就是她 汉娜 穿蓝色衣服的女孩
That's her, Hanna. With the blue shirt.
斯宾塞
Spencer?
那就是艾莉森
That's Alison.
他说是穿蓝衣服的女孩
He said she was the girl in the blue shirt.
这不可能吧
This is crazy.
而且你说莎娜认识詹娜
And you're saying, that Shana knows Jenna.
还有她们都要和梅丽莎见面
And that the both of them are meeting up with Melissa?
这根本不可能啊
This is crazier than crazy.
拉德里一天比一天好
I mean, Radley's looking better every day.
我真想去住一住玩玩
I'm actually ready to check in.
我们要查出个究竟来
We're going to figure it out.
我已经知道答案了
I've already got it figured out.
斯宾塞是A中的一员 游戏结束
Spencer's part of the A-team. Game over.
今天是我和以斯拉 明天就会是你和凯勒
Today it's me and Ezra. Tomorrow it'll be you and Caleb.
然后就会轮到你的 艾米莉
And then it's going to be your turn Emily,
准备跟佩吉道别吧
So get ready to say goodbye to Paige,
我敢说A一定会把她从你身边抢走的
'cause I promise you, A's going to take her from you.
斯宾塞为什么这样对我们
Why would Spencer do this to us?
姑娘们 我不敢相信
Guys, I don't believe for one second
斯宾塞是A成员之一
that Spencer's on the A-team.
那么 如果她真的在帮梦娜
Okay, if she is working with Mona
那么其中必定有更多故事
then there has to be more to the story.
我们不知道在拉德里发生了什么
We don't know what happened in Radley.
而斯宾塞在人生最低点进去了
But spencer went in there at rock bottom.
出来后变了一个人
And she came out like a shiny new penny.
你觉得是休克疗法吗
Are you thinking shock treatment?
不是 我的意思是
No. No, I'm saying that
梦娜在拉德里待过那么长时间
Mona spent a lot of time in Radley.
她肯定交过不少朋友
And maybe she made some friends.
也许斯宾塞和她那里的一些朋友谈过
And maybe Spencer talked to some of those friends.
假面舞会那晚
Mona asked Spencer to join the A-team
梦娜就邀请过斯宾塞加入他们
on the night of the masquerade ball.
斯宾塞最后答应了吗
Did Spencer finally take her up on it?
没有 但为什么现在又变卦了
Yeah, but why now?
有一个证明方法
There's a way to prove
能够证明斯宾塞还是我们的人
That Spencer's still with us,
如果梦娜在监视
And if Mona's watching,
也不会使斯宾塞陷入危机
it won't put Spencer at risk.
汉娜 你还有心情开舞会吗
Really, Hanna? You're in the mood for a dance party?
在斯宾塞加入A之前
Look, A was everywhere
他们就已经到处分散了
before Spencer joined the A-team.
你真以为我们要私下里见面吗
Do you really think we're meeting in secret?
汽车旅馆
玫瑰镇高中游泳大会
艾瑞亚
Aria.
我接受了那工作
I took the job.
记得你在艾莉葬礼上说的话吗
You remember what you said at Ali's funeral?
你是对的 我们不会有好的结果的
You were right. There never was a happy ending for us.
不会一直都这样下去的
You know, this doesn't have to be forever.
7个月后你就要毕业了
You're graduating in seven months.
我希望我们能坚持到那时候
And I wish that I could hold onto that.
但是这样太累了
But, it's too hard.
我要向前看 你也是
I need to move on, and so do you.
再见 以斯拉
Bye, ezra.
红魔队在这里 他们是来得奖的
The Red Devil is gonna win and here they come.
鲨鱼队紧随其后
Here comes the Shark, close behind.
红魔队获胜
And what a win for the Red Devils!
鲨鱼加油
玫瑰镇高中最棒
鲨鱼向前冲
怎么是你
What is this?
你跟着我到这里
You followed me here, that means you don't
说明你也还不知道她是谁
know who she is, either.
既然你还不知道她是谁
And if you don't know who she is,
这说明你还是我们的人
that means you're still one of us.
斯宾塞 无论发生什么
Look, Spence, whatever it is,
无论你陷入了多大的麻烦
no matter how deep you're into this,
你都会告诉我们真♥相♥ 对吗
you know that you can tell us the truth, right?
我们想帮你
We want to help you.
梦娜到拉德里来找我
Mona came to see me at Radley.
当我在树林里发现托比的时候
And when I found Toby in the woods,
她就策划好了这一切
she'd planned the whole thing.
她想摧毁我 再将我
She wanted to break me so that she could
童谣中从墙上摔下跌得粉碎的蛋形矮胖子]
像汉普迪·邓普迪一样重新组装起来
put me back together. Like her own Humpty Dumpty.
这么说梦娜提出的要求让你无法回绝
So, Mona made you an offer you couldn't refuse?
她告诉我托比还活着
She told me that Toby was still alive.
托比还活着
Toby's alive?
这是真的
And it's true.
这是真的 他一直和梦娜合作
It's true, he's been working with Mona because
因为他发现了红外套女孩的事
he found out about red coat
而梦娜是唯一知道她是谁的人
and Mona's the only person who knows who she is.
-你已经见过了他了 -对
- And you've seen him? - Yeah.
昨晚
Last night.
他在我们这边 一直都是
He's on our side. You guys, he always was.
但明天的派对是个阴谋
But this party tomorrow, it's a set-up.
红外套女孩希望我们都出现
Red coat just wants us all to be together.
为什么 她想对我们做什么
Why? What's she gonna do to us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得阻止这一切
But we're not going to let it happen.
不管怎样 我们总算抢先一步
Okay, whatever it is, we're one step ahead of her,
而且有两个人打入了内部
finally, and there are two of us on the inside.
你打算什么时候
And when were you going to clue us in on
告诉我们你双重间谍的身份 尼基塔
your double agent status, Nikita?
是我把我和艾莉的照片发给你的
I'm the one who sent you the picture of me and Ali.
你恰好按我计划行事了
And you did exactly what I needed you to do.
因为梦娜监视着我的一举一动
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表