纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
真美啊
Oh... They're beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很抱歉 什么都没给你买♥♥
I feel so bad, though. I didn't get you anything.
没事 我也没想要你买♥♥什么
It's okay, I didn't expect you to.
我把花放到花瓶里吧
Let me go put these in water.
A
"A"?
不是你想的那样
Oh. It's not what you think.
梅丽莎落在这的 她在费城有个储物间
Melissa left it here. She has a storage unit in Philly.
这花真美
They're so pretty.
我得回去干活了
I better get back to work.
我也该换衣服准备去参加晚宴了
Yeah. I better go get dressed for that dinner.
天有点阴了
The sky's looking pretty dark.
也许我该早点回家
Maybe I'll get to come home early.
下班给我打电♥话♥好吗
Will you call me if you do?
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你在找这个吗
Is this what you're looking for?
真是个聪明的姑娘
Quite the clever girl.
这房♥子我里里外外搜了两遍
I've searched every inch of this house, twice,
到处都找不到那几页纸
and I can't find those pages anywhere.
你给我下药了吗
Have you been drugging me?
别大惊小怪的
Don't be so dramatic.
我不过是帮你睡个好觉而已
I gave you something to help you sleep.
你把我锁在房♥间里
Yeah, and you locked me in my room.
我不会让你
There's no way I'm letting
把那几页纸交给警♥察♥的
you turn those pages over to the police.
这事由不得你 不是吗
It's not really your decision, is it?
给我闭嘴 呆着别动
Shut up and sit down!
我之前骗你的 我朋友知道日记的事
I lied to you. My friends know about that diary.
不管你在打什么主意 都不会得逞的
So whatever it is that you're thinking, it's not gonna work.
怎么回事
What?!
拜托了
Come on.
她肯定在家
She has to be here.
艾瑞亚
Aria!
艾瑞亚 你在里面吗
Aria, are you in here?
我就是想知道你在干什么
Hey. I just wanted to check in on you.
我想我应该能赶在暴风雨来临前到家
I think I'm gonna make it home before the storm really hits.
很高兴你已经往回走了
Well, good. I'm glad you're on your way.
晚宴怎么样
So how's the dinner?
还在继续着呢
Ah, it's moving along.
-你开车小心 -我会的
- Will you be careful? - Will do.
拜拜
Okay, bye.
钥匙在这
Here's the key.
艾瑞亚
Aria?
到那面看看
Come on.
艾瑞亚
Aria?
她不在这
She's not here.
我给她打电♥话♥
I'm calling her.
-梅雷迪斯 -你俩大雨天跑出来干什么
- Meredith? - What are you girls doing out in this storm?
艾瑞亚在哪
Where is Aria?
她去地下室找手电筒了
She went down to the basement to look for some flashlights.
她下去好一会儿了
She has been down there a little while.
也许我们应该去看看
Maybe we should check on her.
艾瑞亚 你在下面吗
Aria? Are you down here?
天哪 锁上了
Oh, my god, it's locked.
锁上了
Locked!
等等
Hang on.
好
Okay.
-汉娜 -怎么了
- Hanna. - What?
我想这下面还有别人
I don't think we're alone down here.
老天哪
Oh, my god!
-艾瑞亚 -艾瑞亚 你没事吧
- Aria? - Aria, are you okay?
醒醒 快醒醒 艾瑞亚
Wake up, wake up. Aria!
快醒醒
Wake up!
艾瑞亚
Aria.
会没事的 艾瑞亚
It's gonna be okay, Aria.
不 你们不知道
No, it's not. You guys don't get it.
她疯了 彻底疯了
She lost it. She's crazy.
她在上面干什么
What is she doing up there?
要是斯宾塞在这 她肯定会说
If Spencer was here she'd say that she was pacing
梅雷迪斯在谋划怎么除掉我们
while she plots her way to get rid of us.
也许她是对的
She'd probably be right.
我们三个人 她才一个人
There's three of us and one of her.
我们把那几页纸给她
Let's give her the pages
-然后趁机制♥服♥她 -制♥服♥她
- and then we'll take her down. - Take her down?
要把那女人屁♥股♥踹开花 我没意见
I have no problem opening a can of whoop-ass on that woman.
你♥爸♥爸回来了
It's your dad.
他应该明天才回来的
He--he wasn't supposed to be home till tomorrow.
她一定是打电♥话♥给他了
She must have called him.
这事跟他有关系吗
Is he in on this?
我也不知道该相信什么了
I don't know what I believe anymore.
梅雷迪斯
Meredith?
你的留言我只听了一半
Hey, I only heard half your message.
我准备打电♥话♥给你的 但是打不通
I've been trying to call, but the phones are out.
梅雷迪斯 怎么了
Meredith? What--what's wrong?
艾瑞亚都知道了
Aria knows everything.
她知道了勒索的事
She knows about the blackmail.
她也知道了那天晚上你见过艾莉森
And she knows that you saw Alison that night. That you--
她有证据 拜伦
She has proof, Byron.
她的朋友们也都知道了
And her friends know, too.
你拿那个干什么
What are you doing with that?
我们不知道他们要干什么
We don't know what they're planning.
我爸绝对不会伤害我们
My dad would never hurt us.
-艾瑞亚 -你肯定吗
- Aria? - Are you sure about that?
艾瑞亚
Aria?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你们不用害怕我
You don't need to be afraid of me.
我发誓
I swear. I--
我没伤害艾莉森
I didn't hurt Alison.
我没带钱
I didn't bring any money.
那么走着瞧
Then we both know how this is gonna end.
你知道如果你打了电♥话♥ 艾瑞亚会多么伤心
You know how much it'll hurt Aria if you make that call.
我觉得你不是那样没心没肺的人
And I don't think you're that horrible of a person.
显然你不够了解我
Then you clearly don't know me that well.
给你最后一次机会
Last chance to save yourself.
是的
Yes, it is.
蒙哥马利先生 你这是自作自受
You made your bed, Mr. Montgomery!
我要怎么做 打给911说找你吗
What do I have to do, call 911 to get your attention?
我本来准备跟你妈坦白的
I was prepared to tell your mom the truth.
但后来艾莉森失踪了
Then Alison went missing.
她失踪越久
And the longer she stayed missing,
我就更无法跟任何人说这事
the harder it became for me to tell anyone.
你在找这个吗
Is this what you're looking for?
斯宾塞
Spencer.
你发现多长时间了
How long have you known?
斯宾塞
Spencer?
甜心
Hi, honey.
还好吗
Is everything okay?
怎么了 甜心
What is it, honey?
妈妈
Mommy!
我打电♥话♥给警♥察♥了 他们搜查了梅雷迪斯的公♥寓♥
I-I called the police, and they checked Meredith's apartment.
她跑了
She's gone.
你告诉了我们你出轨 怎么就不告诉我们这件事
You told us about the affair. Why didn't you tell us about this?
他们找到艾莉森的尸体时
When they found Alison's body,
很明显她是被谋杀的
it was clear that she had been murdered,
没有嫌疑人
and there were no suspects.
我当晚又见过她 知道别人会怎样想
I saw her the night she died, and I knew how that would look.
确实看起来是这样
You mean how it does look.
一切怎么开始的 你怎么发现的
What started this? How did you find out?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表