-再见 -玩的愉快
- Bye. - Have fun.
这是你母亲节送我的
Aw, you gave this to me for mother's day.
这可怜的女孩真是没法清静
This poor girl just can't get any peace.
女孩尸体失踪 警♥察♥局正介入两项谋杀的审理中
妈妈 我爱你 但是我们能不谈艾莉森吗
Mom, I love you, but can we please just not talk about Alison?
我不想想那个
I need a break from that.
艾拉和拜伦结婚函
我不会收回之前的那些话
You know, I wouldn't take any of it back,
你♥爸♥也不会
And neither would your father.
你确定这是你们想要的麽
Are you sure this is what you want?
我和你♥爸♥见面那时 我们还很年轻
When your father and I met, we were so young.
但随着生活中麻烦的增多
But as life got more complicated...
我们发现很难寻得妥协
It was just harder for us to find ways to compromise.
你是在说我和以斯拉 我们造成的麻烦
You're talking about me and Ezra. We're the complication.
不是 那只是我们无法达成一致的事情之一
No. That is just one of the many issues we couldn't agree on.
是的 但是它也使你们两人分开
Yeah, but it's-- it's the one that drove you two apart.
完全不是
That is absolutely not true.
我们只是有着太多的不同
We're just too different now.
这也不要紧
And that's okay.
我不想带着假面具示人
I don't want to pretend to be somebody that I'm not,
你的父亲也不愿意如此
and your father shouldn't have to either.
记得我十三岁那年吗
Remember when I was thirteen
你带我去我的成人礼午宴
and you took me to that grown-up lunch
你向我保证了
and you... you made me a promise
允许我坚持自我
to allow me to be me.
当然记得
Of course.
妈妈 你一直都这么做着
Mom, you're doing that.
你没有将斯拉拒之门外
By not shutting out Ezra,
就是在鼓励我坚持自我
you're allowing me to be who I want to be.
其实我并没对他全然接受
Well, I haven't exactly welcomed him with open arms.
是没有 但我提到他时 你没有生厌
No. But you don't cringe when I say his name.
也没有像你爹那样摆臭脸
Or look constipated like your father does.
-你也注意到了 -是的
- You noticed that too? - Yeah.
气色还不错嘛 艾米
You look great, Em.
真的
You really do.
你看起来很开心
You look happy.
是的
I am.
抱歉打断了你和斯宾塞的二人世界
I'm sorry if I took you away from Spencer.
这个假期周末 你们肯定有活动安排了
It's a holiday weekend, I'm sure you guys had plans.
没事 她还有一科考试没考 所以...
It's okay. She's got one last test, so...
-她在温书 -对
- She's studying. - Yeah.
谢了 安吉
Thanks, Angie.
那你准备什么时候搬去楼上
So, when did you move upstairs?
我几周前就开始重建了
I started the remodel a few weeks ago.
虽然还是很简陋
I mean, it's still roughing it,
起码工作时 不用操心房♥租了
but I get to live for free while I do the work.
而且一个人出来住的感觉很好
And it feels really good to be out on my own.
詹娜现在怎样了
How's Jenna?
自从她离开镇子后 我就没联络过她了
I haven't talked to her since she left town.
你还好吗 艾米丽
Are you okay, Emily?
不 不太好
I don't-- I don't think I am.
新闻都报道了
It's all over the news.
哪种变♥态♥的人会这么做
What kind of a sick person would do something like that?
我有事要找你聊聊
There's something I need to talk to you about.
迷失森林度假村
跟心理医生谈的怎么样
How was the shrink?
还好啦
It was fine.
你们聊了些什么
What do you guys talk about?
随便聊聊
Stuff.
聊到我们俩的事吗
Do you talk about us?
没有
No.
怎么可以不提起我们的事呢
How can you not talk about us?
我们都那么亲密了
We're intimate.
你说啥
We're what?
没啥 聊些别的吧
Yeah, let's just forget that.
你刚刚说了个关于"亲密"的词喔
You just said the "I" Word.
你该接电♥话♥啦
You should get that.
我还没听过那种甜言蜜语呢
I have never heard a guy say the "I" Word.
接吧
Here.
好吧 先放过你 斯宾塞打电♥话♥了
Well, you're saved. It's Spencer.
我们明天再讨论这个问题
We have to talk about this pool thing for tomorrow.
喂
Hello?
里弗斯女士在吗
Is Miss Rivers available?
你怎么拿到我号♥码的
How'd you get my number?
里弗斯女士电♥话♥里的紧急联络人是
I took a chance that Miss Rivers' emergency contact
哈维·玛琳 其实就是你吧
Harvey Marin might, in fact, be Hanna Marin.
梦娜出了什么事吗
Is something wrong with Mona?
这不是明摆的嘛
Other than the obvious?
你那是英式幽默吗 一点都不搞笑
Is that brit humor? Because it's not funny.
抱歉 我没啥幽默感
I'm sorry, I have a very dry sense of humor.
你能直接说正题吗
Can you just cut to the chase?
梦娜有些好转了
Mona's making progress,
主治医生认为你的探望也许有利于她康复
and her doctor thinks that your visits may be helping.
怎么好转了
What kind of progress?
你应该明天自己来瞧瞧
You should come by tomorrow and see for yourself.
没事吧
Hey. Everything okay?
斯宾塞 如果我们要来场比基尼派对
Spencer, I don't want to eat raw veggies
我可不想拿凉拌生蔬当主食
if we're hanging out in bikinis all day.
不过墨西哥玉米片配西红柿碎听起来不错
But chips and salsa sounds great!
你说啥
Uh, pardon?
拜 斯宾塞
Bye, spencer.
晚安
Good night.
我整个夏天都在派对 放纵自己
I spent half the summer partying way too much.
我很生自己的气
I've just been so angry.
艾米 这可以理解
Em, that's understandable.
我都无法想象失去挚爱之人的感觉
I can't imagine losing someone that way.
有次我参加了一个派对
I was at this one party and I got so wasted
醉的我都不记得我曾到过那里
I don't even remember being there.
你什么都不记得了
You don't remember anything?
我真令我朋友失望
I really let my friends down.
你知道斯宾塞她们真的很关心你
You know how Spencer and the girls feel about you.
她们就像我家人一样
Yeah, but they're like my family.
所以我受不了让她们失望
That's why I can't stand to disappoint them.
这就是朋友的好处
That's what's so great about friends--
她们不是你的家人
they'not your family.
她们接受真正的你
They accept you for who you are.
未知号♥码
我在听
I'm listening.
艾瑞亚 警♥察♥来找你
Aria, the police are here.
他们想跟你谈谈
They want to talk to you.
我们去了斯宾塞家的湖边别♥墅♥
We went to Spencer's lake house.
我们烤着火 看艾米丽的旅行照片
We made a fire and Emily showed us the picture from her trip.
我们整晚都在叙旧
We spent the evening catching up.
非常平静的一晚
It was a pretty low-key night.
我们回家后给你打电♥话♥ 知道了
I'll call you when we get home. Okay.
警方要起诉他们吗
Are they charging them?
不会 只是例行询问
No, it's just routine.
她们昨晚呆在你家的湖边别♥墅♥
The girls were at your lake house last night.
我不明白警♥察♥干嘛要询问他们
I don't understand why they're being questioned.
他们说是调查的一部分
They said it was part of the ongoing investigation.
你信吗
And you believe that?
抱歉
Uh, excuse me.
你见着她了吗 她还好吗
Have you seen her? Is she okay?
还没出来呢
She hasn't come out yet.
我知道你为何到这来
Look, I get why you're here,
我也确信她会感谢你的关心
and I'm sure she'd appreciate it,
但我想现在决不能让警♥察♥
but I think the last thing she needs right now is the police
知道她和前任老师的关系
questioning her relationship with a former teacher.
我以为我们都谈清楚了
I thought we were past this.
你还好吗 要我跟他们说说吗
Are you okay? Do I need to talk to them?
不了 我很好 我只想快点离开
No, I'm fine. I just want to get out of here.
我们还赶得上晚餐的预订
We could still make our reservation.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表