God only knows what she's gonna do now that you've dumped her.
或许她什么也不会做
Maybe she won't do anything.
她当然会有所行动 她是A
Of course she will. She's "A".
我们需要先她一步行动
We need to stay one step ahead of her.
听着 答应我你不会做蠢事
Look, just promise me that you won't do anything stupid.
-汉娜 -答应我
- Hanna... - Promise me.
好吧 我不会做蠢事的
Fine. I won't do anything stupid.
现在让我们来看看既魅力四射又端庄稳重的你
Now let's see something hot and not-too-trendy.
我保证他们以后再也不用
I promise today is the last time
把阁楼上的水龙头关掉了
that they'll have to shut the water off in the loft.
我告诉过你 我不介意的
I already told you, I don't really have a problem with it.
你确定你一会儿不能来
You sure you can't come over later and...
看看新浴缸吗
check out the new tub?
今晚不能见你真是太讨厌了
I hate that I can't see you tonight.
但他们要在今天晚宴时表彰我爸爸
But they're honoring my dad at this dinner,
所以我必须出席
so of course I have to be there.
我理解
I understand.
我们明天再庆祝吧
We will celebrate tomorrow.
托比
Toby.
你知道我可以缝好这个的
You know that I could fix this, right?
三年前我仿做了一与件玛丽皇后
Three years ago I made an exact replica
被执行死刑时穿着的裙子一模一样的服装
of Mary Queen of scots' execution dress
来作为我的万圣节服装
for my Halloween costume,
而且我当时连样品都没有
and I didn't have a pattern.
还有什么事是你做不到的
Is there anything that you can't do?
有 我不能不去那场
Yes. Get out of this stupid dinner
阻止你我庆祝周年纪念日的愚蠢晚宴
that's keeping me from you on our anniversary.
我刚准备去别的房♥间穿衣服
Uh...I was just about to go in the other room and get dressed.
我是来帮你想想今天晚宴穿什么衣服
I thought I'd help you decide on what to wear to the dinner
你一定翘首以盼吧
that you're so obviously agog about.
你确定如果我不去的话爸爸会不高兴吗
Are you sure that dad'll be upset if I don't go?
他必须在那儿待到结束
Well, he has to sit through it,
所以他希望自己的家人也一起到场
So he wants his family to sit through it, too.
拉些垫底的
Misery loves company.
我...我自己出去就好
I'll-- I'll find my way out.
托比
Toby.
你落下衣服了
You forgot your shirt.
再见
Bye.
-我表现如何 -超棒 他什么都没看出
- How'd I do? - Awesome. He has no clue.
这是奶奶的食谱
I copied grandma's recipe.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
怎么了
What?
我和你父亲一周年纪念时
I made that lasagna for your father
做的就是这千层面
on our first anniversary.
-托比会喜欢的 -谢谢
- Toby's gonna love it. - Thank you.
谢谢你帮我掩护
And thank you for my cover story.
希望他喜欢这惊喜
I hope he likes surprises.
但愿如此
I'm counting on it.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
不怎么样
Not that great.
我睡了一天吗
Have I been sleeping all day?
不 还没到午饭时间
No, it's not quite lunchtime.
我趁课间休息来看看你
I had a break in classes, so I thought I'd check in on you.
头真的很烫
You feel really warm.
我得去看下医生
I think I need to see a doctor.
我要打给我妈妈
I was gonna call my mom--
我手♥机♥刚刚就在这的
My phone was just right here.
我会帮你找找的
I'll look for it.
但要先扶你上楼
But we need to get you upstairs.
在床上睡舒服些
You'll sleep so much better in bed.
你能让我妈打电♥话♥给我吗
Can you just have my mom call me?
好的 我一回学校就找她
Yeah. I'll find her as soon as I get back to the school.
她会尽快赶来的
I'm sure she'll come over right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
我估计你的烧
I bet the stress of your dad
是因为你父亲和日记那事的压力
and those diary pages brought this on.
我现在都不想想那事了
I can't even think about that right now.
当然
Of course not.
那几页日记你藏去安全的地方了 对吧
But you put those pages in a safe place, right?
艾瑞亚
Aria?
迷迭香鸡腿排 甘蓝沙拉
Rosemary chicken? Kale salad?
我做了什么受此款待
What did I do to deserve this?
既然你出不去
I thought since you weren't up for going out,
那我就把你喜欢的带来给你
I'd bring all your favorites to you.
那晚我说的话你考虑过了吗
So, have you given any thought to what I said the other night?
关于什么的
About what?
"见见别人以缓解焦虑"的事
About seeing someone to help you with the anxiety.
事实上 我考虑了 我找了个人
Actually, I did. I found someone.
约了今天下午
And I made an appointment for this afternoon.
-真的吗 -我想
- Really? - I figured talking to someone
和能理解我处境的人聊聊 对我有帮助
who understands what I'm going through can only help.
谢谢你推我一把
Thanks for the push.
当然
Of course.
抱歉打扰了
Hey. Sorry to interrupt.
我要借用艾米丽一下 姊妹悄悄话
Uh, I have to borrow Emily for some girl talk.
不是很亲密那种 只是谈谈
Not girl-on-girl talk, just...Girl talk.
现在吗
Um, right now?
很抱歉 这事很重要
I'm really sorry. It's just important.
-她是你的了 -好的
- She's all yours. - Okay.
-怎么了 -我打给你好几次
- What's up? - I called you a couple times.
是啊 我最近比较忙
Yeah. I been busy.
我需要帮助 我通常不会这么求人
I need a favor from you, and I normally wouldn't ask this,
但我今天有个面试
but I have an interview today,
艾瑞亚病了 斯宾塞在给托比筹备惊喜
Aria's sick, and Spencer is surprising toby--
-慢点慢点 -放学后 你帮我跟踪凯勒
- Okay, slow down. - I need you to follow Caleb
我要看看他去了哪里
after school and see where he's going.
跟踪 为什么
Follow him. Why?
今早我偷听到他讲电♥话♥
I heard him on the phone this morning,
他约某人见面 他们聊到了梦娜
and he's meeting someone. They were talking about Mona.
我认为他要找她麻烦
I think he's gonna shut her down.
我爱你 汉娜 但我不是中♥央♥情报局的
Okay. I love you, Hanna, but I'm not in the C.I.A.
我连跟踪第一步要做什么都不知道
I don't know the first thing about tailing someone.
简单 只要保持距离 让他看不见你
It's easy. You just stay far enough away so he doesn't see you,
但不要太远 以防跟丢
but not so far that you lose him.
-如果他看到我怎么办 -撒个谎
- What if he does see me? - You lie.
你说你是碰巧在那里的
You just say that you happened to be in the area.
你怎么知道这么多
How do you know this?
我妈妈曾带我一起去跟踪爸爸
My mom used to take me with her when we were following my dad.
那时她认为他和伊莎贝尔私会
When she thought that he was hooking up with Isabel.
他跟伊莎贝尔勾搭上了
He was hooking up with Isabel.
对 我就是这个意思
Yeah. My point exactly.
如果是你发生这事 有危险的人是佩奇
Look, if the roles were reversed and Paige was in danger,
你该知道我也会为你这么做的
You know I'd do it for you.
埃拉 我正要找你
Ella. I was just coming to see you.
你找到了
Ah. Here I am.
我刚抽空去看了下艾瑞亚
I stopped by to see Aria on my break.
我想告诉你她好多了
I thought you'd want to know she's feeling a lot better.
那太好了
Oh. That's great.
我怕把她吵醒 就没打电♥话♥
I didn't want to call and wake her if she was sleeping,
现在我给她打个电♥话♥吧
but I'll give her a call now.
谢谢你告诉我
Um, thanks for letting me know.
应该的
Of course.
还有 谢谢你去看望她
And, uh, thanks for checking on her.
乐意之极 真的 她很讨人喜欢
My pleasure. Really. She's a lovely girl.
妈妈 来电
拒绝接听
莱德利疗养所
科林精品店
科林
Corin?
你在吗
Hello?
有人吗 我是汉娜·玛琳
Hello? It's Hanna Marin.
有人吗
Hello?
天啊
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表