当你六月从医院打电♥话♥回来
When you called back in June from the hospital,
当你
when you--
当你在那边的时候
when you were there,
我求过妈妈我能不能去看你 我有
I asked mom if I could come up and see you.I did.
她说不行
And she said no.
我不想见其他人
I didn't want to see anybody else.
我在千里之外的房♥间里醒过来的时候
I woke up in that room a hundred miles from here...
我就知道出问题了
And I knew something was wrong.
我只想见妈妈
I just wanted mom.
很抱歉你的孩子没了
I'm sorry you lost your baby.
其实我希望妈妈帮他脱罪
You know, I hope she does get him off--
不管是否有罪
Guilty or not.
为什么
Why?
因为在我所有打过交道的男人中
Because of all the men I've had to deal with,
只有他始终告诉我真♥相♥
he is the only one who's always told me the truth.
我明白的太晚了 但起码我明白了
I figured it out too late, but I figured it out.
-是我催眠你了吗 -不
- Am I putting you to sleep? - No!
不不 我只是这一段不太熟
No, no, no. I-- I'm just a little rusty on this part.
我们可以休息一下
We can take a break.
好的
Okay.
艾米丽还好吗
So, how's Emily?
听她的声音 感觉还是很坚强
When I hear her, she sounds strong,
但是看不到表情 还是很难判断
but, um, it's hard to tell when you can't see her face.
她还好 正如你所说 她很坚强
She's fine. Like you said, she's strong.
但你的心只能承受这点 内心和意念
But the heart can only take so much-- the heart and the mind.
比方说 可怜的小梦娜
Case in point: poor little Mona.
就现在的状况看
It's a little hard to think of her
说她可怜有点勉强吧
as "Poor little Mona" Under the circumstances.
或许
Yeah, I suppose.
当前的状况倒是对你们很有利 不是吗
The circumstances worked out well for you, didn't they?
也没多好 有人挖开了艾莉森的坟墓
It's not that tidy. Somebody did open Alison's grave.
但没人会联想到你们
But no one thinks that you had anything to do with that.
有吗
Do they?
饼干大概已经凉好了
I bet those cookies are cool enough now.
你要帮忙吗
You need any help?
不 我自己能行
No, I can manage.
H.科布 4.15 周三 耳塞
-耳塞 -就这么写的
- Earplugs? - That's what it said.
好吧 明天就是周三了
Okay, tomorrow's Wednesday.
如果是这周的话
If it means this week.
真希望大家会留下更明确的线索
I wish people would be more specific with their clues.
我会把这条丢进意见箱
I'll put it in the suggestion box.
这事我们怎么办
What do we do about this?
我想知道明天下午4点15詹娜会在哪儿
I want to know where Jenna is tomorrow at 4:15.
她问到了你 艾米
She asked about you, Em.
她想知道什么
What did she want to know?
你状况怎么样
How you were holding up.
她想知道你记不记得和她在车里
She wants to know if you can remember being in the car with her.
她只是不能直接说出来罢了
She just can't come out and say it.
太变♥态♥了
This is crazy.
就好像在读一本书
It's like trying to read a book
但总有人撕掉书页
and someone keeps ripping out the pages.
艾米 我们能拼凑起来的 好吗
Em, we'll put it together, all right?
是 你离开我们和到艾莉森的坟墓中间的时间
Yeah. We know that somewhere between being with us
你是跟詹娜在一起
and getting to Alison's grave, you were with Jenna.
我们只需要弄明白
We just have to find out
你怎么上的那辆车还有你去了哪儿
how you got in the car and where you went,
然后我们就容易弄清楚
and we'll be that much closer
那天晚上到底发生了什么
to figuring out what happened that night.
妈
Mom. Hey.
你跟你妈谈过了吗
Have you spoken to your mom?
嗯 她发表了一翻准备好的说辞
Yeah. She gave a prepared statement
然后拒绝回答我的任何问题
and then she declined to answer any questions.
-她为什么要这么做 -梅丽莎劝她的
- Why is she doing this? - Melissa made her do it.
我知道的 我就是想不通为什么
I know. I just... I don't know why.
她是怕加勒特说出什么吗
Is she afraid of something Garrett could say?
关于加勒特和梅丽莎 我有个想法
I had a thought about Garrett and Melissa.
什么想法
What kind of thought?
比较肮脏的
A pretty nasty one.
好吧 现在你必须说清楚
Okay, now you have to say it.
加勒特和梅丽莎会不会曾搞在一起过呢
What if Garrett and Melissa got together?
我是说 他陪她去医院照超声波
I mean, he went to the hospital with her to get her ultrasound.
你到底想说什么
Where are you going with this?
梅丽莎孩子的父亲也许不是伊恩呢
I'm saying, what if Ian's not the father of Melissa's baby?
越来越离谱了
Okay, next stop twilight zone.
等下 如果加勒特是孩子的父亲
Wait. If Garrett got Melissa pregnant,
梅丽莎为什么不嫁给他
why wouldn't she marry him?
我父母可能不喜欢伊恩
My parents might not have liked Ian,
但加勒特毕竟是个人♥民♥公仆啊
but he still had it over a civil servant.
加勒特所说的病历
Garrett was talking about medical records--
我们以为指的是詹娜
we thought he was talking about Jenna's.
詹娜的病历不会改变你妈妈的看法
Jenna's medical records wouldn't have changed your mother's mind,
但梅丽莎的
But...Melissa's...
我妈妈明天不能开车送我去费城了
So, my mom can't drive me to Philadelphia tomorrow.
她得和副校长谈话
She has to speak with the vice-principal.
-谈什么 -我不知道 她没说
- About what? - I-I don't know. She didn't say.
以前人们要等好几周
There was a time when a man would have wait weeks
才会收到拒信
for a rejection to come by mail.
现在只要点击鼠标
Now the Internet delivers big,
令人失望沮丧的消息就能传过来
concentrated blobs of disappointment with the click of a mouse.
所以说我过来安慰你
So...there's no point in me coming over there
也没什么意义了
and trying to make you feel better?
是没什么 不过
No, but...
你的出现还是很重要的
it's important to keep up appearances.
怎么了
What?
你有没有帮学生解决过困难
Have you ever helped out a student?
这个问题是个陷阱吗
Is that a trick question?
比如说 他们在一次考试中表现不佳
Well, like, they underperformed on a test or something,
但你知道他们已经掌握了知识
but you knew that they knew the information,
所以你就帮他们改一下成绩之类的
so you helped out their grade a little bit.
我感觉这不是个假设性的问题
I get the feeling this isn't a hypothetical discussion.
艾米丽认为我妈妈帮她
Emily thinks that my mom helped her...
修改了考试成绩
changed her grade on a test.
-艾米丽和你妈谈过这事了吗 -谈了
- Did Emily talk to your mother about this? - Yes.
而且我妈基本上承认这样做了
And my mom basically said that that's what she did.
那你觉得呢
Well, what you think?
我觉得我妈妈最近经历了太多事
I...I think that my mom's been through a lot.
我的事 咱俩的事
My stuff and you-and-me stuff,
再加上她自己也离了婚
and all that on top of a divorce?
我能理解她为什么要帮助艾米丽
I can see why she'd want to help out Emily.
你看起来一点不惊讶啊
You don't look surprised.
惊讶于你妈妈会帮助学生吗 完全不会
Surprised that your mother would want to help a student? No.
可副校长要和我妈谈这件事
The vice-principal wants to talk to my mom about this.
她会被解雇吗
Are they gonna fire her?
我总是喝水
I drink a lot of water.
我嘴巴总是特别干 都是那些药害的
My mouth is always really dry. It's the pills.
特别干 我得喝好多水
Really dry. So I drink a lot of water.
就像在清肠一样 你要喝水吗
Sort of like a cleanse. Do you want some water?
不用了 我很好 谢谢
Um, no. No, I'm fine, thank you.
我也很好
Me too.
你似乎和我上次见你的时候大不一样了
You seem really different from the last time I was here.
他们给我换药了
They changed what I was taking.
我现在吃的药和以前不一样了
What I'm taking now is different.
但总是让我的嘴巴很干
But it makes my mouth really dry.
他们还不让我吃口香糖
And they won't let you have gum.
凭什么啊
What is the deal with that?
-有很多人来探望你吗 -我爸妈
- So, do you have many visitors? - My parents.
大多数时候他们就坐在那儿看着我
Mostly they just sit and look at me
就好像不认识我一样
like they don't quite know who I am.
真尴尬
Awkward.
但就算我之前不说话 我也知道你来陪我
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表