That was your principal.
受伤的是那个新老师
It was that new teacher, Miss Sorenson,
索伦森小姐
who got hurt by that stunt.
梅雷迪斯吗
Meredith?
你对老师都是直呼其名吗
You call her by her first name?
不是 我只是 她是...
No, I just... she's...
算了
Never mind.
好了 我们不要再争论
All right. Maybe we should stop fighting
为何我不让你出门
about why I won't let you out,
我们该谈谈为何你什么都不跟我说了
and start talking about why you're not letting me in.
我离开得有那么久吗
Have I been gone that long?
艾米 我知道我无法
Emmy, I know that I don't fully understand
完全理解你所经历的一切
everything that you've been going through.
但我知道痛失身边人的感受
But I know what it's like to lose people.
唯一能让我熬过去的
And the only thing that gets me through that
就是"我快回家了"的信念
is knowing that I'm coming home to my family.
我不想做你的看门人 艾米
I don't wanna be your gate keeper, Emmy.
我想做你的父亲
I wanna be your dad.
从我小时候开始 整个初中...
Ever since I was little, and all through junior high...
我都被当做失败者...
I was considered a loser...
宝贝
Baby.
我觉得她的视频
I think you've seen
你今天看得已经足够多了 不是吗
enough of her for one day, don't you?
梅雷迪斯怎么样了
How's Meredith?
我刚把她从急诊室送回了家
I just took her home from the E.R.
医生处理了她的烧伤
Doctors dressed her burn,
给她开了止痛药 让她情绪稳定下来
gave her some painkillers, kept her calm.
我觉得不该让她一个人在家
I didn't think she should be home alone,
所以我邀请她到这里过夜
so I invited her to stay over.
-她来了吗 -没有
- She's here? - No.
没有 她不想过来
No, she didn't see that as a very tempting offer,
因为今晚早些时候发生的事
based on what happened earlier tonight.
什么东西
What is it?
你能为提前离开的人拿两个礼包吗 谢了
在梅雷迪斯的剪贴板上发现的
It was put on Meredith's clipboard,
所以她才去仓库的
sending her over to the storage shed.
-是你的朋友写的吗 -我的朋友
- Did one of your friends write that? - My friends?
我知道她们擅长哪一套
I know what they're capable of.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
梅雷迪斯以为是我们写给她的吗
Does Meredith think that we sent this to her?
是啊 肯定是
Yeah, she sure does.
她还告诉了我
Now that she's told me
第一天发生了什么事
the truth about what happened on that first day,
我不认为她是在胡乱猜测
I don't think it's such a crazy thought.
爸爸 我们绝不会...
Dad, we would never...
是不是你和你的朋友干的
Did you and your friends do this to her?
是或不是
Yes or no?
不是 不是
No. No.
说出来 艾瑞亚 趁你还有机会
Speak up now, Aria, while you can.
那些秘密回来折磨我们了
These kind of secrets come back to haunt us.
你的秘密呢
What about yours?
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
能帮我把门关上吗
Will you close my door, please?
嘿
Hey.
听说我错过了终点线上的焰火
Heard I missed some fireworks at the finish line.
是的
Yeah.
可梦娜却安然无恙
But Mona walked away without a scratch.
我不会再说第二遍了
Look, I won't say this again.
不用了 这次我听到了
You don't have to. I hear you this time.
晚安
Good night.
艾瑞亚 什么事
Hey, Aria, what's up?
-A给我们下了套 -什么
- "A" set us up. - What?
是她让梅雷迪斯去仓库的
That's why Meredith opened that shed.
A把她弄到那里 伪装成是我们干的
"A" sent her over there, and made it look like we did.
A正好叫做梦娜吗
Does "A" go by the name of Mona?
这是她证明自己的方式吗
Is this her way of proving to us that she's worthy?
-我得挂了 -等下 艾瑞亚
- Hey, I gotta go. - Wait, Aria.
是你♥爸♥爸吗 你想来我家过夜吗
Is it your dad? Do you wanna come over and stay at my place?
他绝不会允许的
He's never gonna let that happen.
我觉得这个绷带可以盖住它
I think this bandage will cover it.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表