而且她的身材与黑天鹅套装相符
And she fits the costume.
去费城
Going to Philly.
对那个家庭来说 这事好像永远没个头
It just never seems to end for that family.
对我们的女儿来说也一样
Or our daughters.
先是艾莉森 然后是玛雅
First Alison then Maya.
让你久等了 你的外卖♥♥
I'm sorry. Your takeout.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
你是来和谁见面的吗 约会吗
So are you meeting someone? A date?
不是
No.
自乔治·克鲁尼出演急诊室故事后
I haven't been on a date
我就没约会过
since George Clooney was E.R.
我还希望你能够
I was hoping you might've met
在"世纪佳缘"上遇到有意思的人呢
someone interesting on MainLineMate.
"世纪佳缘" 那是什么
MainLineMate? What's that?
喂
Hello?
梅丽莎走了 我们要不要进去
Hey. Melissa just left. Should we go in?
别 再等会 她到了我给你发短♥信♥
No, just wait. I'll text you when she gets here.
好的 收到
All right. Roger that.
收到
"Roger that?"
怎么了 咱们在出任务啊
What? We're on a mission.
谢谢
Thank you.
辣妈爱探戈
"Hotmama loves tango?"
我要杀了艾瑞亚
I'm going to kill Aria.
怎么把这个删了
How do I delete this?
要我就不这么做
No, I wouldn't do that.
我知道这里都是些千奇百怪的人
I know there's some strange people on here,
不过你知不知道简·福斯特
But did you know that Jane Foster
在这个网站上认识了她第二和第三任老公
met her second and her third husbands on this site?
不错啊
Perfect.
我说真的呢
Seriously.
我也碰到了一些不错的人
I've met some good guys too.
对我们这把年纪的人来说 可不容易
It's not easy to do at our age.
能供咱们游泳的池子
The pool we're swimming in
可比从前浅多了
Is much shallower than it used to be.
真搞不懂 貌似这镇子里一半都离婚了
I don't know. It seems like half of this town is divorced.
跟咱们一样年纪的男人
Well, most of the men our age
都想要她们 那个年纪的女孩
want someone their age.
说实话
Honestly...
我现在还不想约会
dating isn't even on my mind.
我只想努力适应发生的变化
I'm just trying to adjust to all the changes.
我记得这种感觉
I remember the feeling.
你知道吗 我竟然连烧烤都不会
Do you know I do not even know how to barbecue?
或者修马桶
Or fix a toilet?
昨晚我家马桶漏了三个小时
Mine ran for three hours last night
最后隔壁邻居跑来问我能不能帮我修
until my neighbor came over to ask if he could fix it
因为噪音吵得他睡不着觉
because the noise was keeping him awake.
有些事 你比别人
Well, some of the things you figure out
搞定得更快
more quickly than others.
而那些你搞不定的
And those that you don't,
你就要搞清楚 找谁来帮你搞定
you figure out who to call to figure it out for you.
对我来说最难的
I think the hardest part for me
是无人一起分享生活的点滴
was not having someone to share the little stuff with.
而我 最怕夜里孤枕难眠
For me, it's sleeping at night.
我还是会蜷在我的角落里
I still curl up into my little area.
然后清晨你醒来
And one morning you wake up
发现你睡到了床的另一边
and you'll realize you're on the other side of the bed.
你这样持续了多久
And how long did that take for you?
长到我都不愿承认
Longer than I care to admit.
快看
Oh, look.
是"世纪佳缘"发来的信息
It's a message from MainLineMate.
弗朗姬·D想约我喝咖啡
Frankie d. Wants to meet me for coffee.
矮油
Oh.
他脑袋不秃
He has a full head of hair,
有房♥ 开红色克尔维特
owns his own home, and drives a red corvette.
哇
Wow.
可以分给你
I'll share him with you.
不了 谢啦
No, thanks.
-你确定 -不了 谢啦
- You sure? - No, thank you.
但是真不错
But wow.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 已经20分钟了
All right, you guys, it's been 20 minutes.
我们应该进去
We should just go in.
斯宾塞还没发来短♥信♥
Spencer hasn't texted yet.
她随时都可能发
She will any minute.
去搞清楚她什么时候没了孩子的
Let's find out when she lost that baby.
我们到底要找什么
What exactly are we looking for?
医疗记录 任何有日期的东西
Medical records. Anything with a date on it.
我去检查卧室
I'm gonna go check the bedroom.
忘带钱包了 十分钟后到 -梅丽莎
好吧 卧室什么也没有
Okay, there's nothing in the bedroom.
这个是吗
Is this anything?
她车的保险单
Yeah, her car insurance.
梅丽莎回去了 先别进去 -斯宾塞
梅丽莎上周在萨克斯市
Melissa bought a pair of chloe boots
花900美元买♥♥了双珂洛艾伊的靴子
from Saks last week for 900 bucks.
珂洛艾伊 法国时装品牌
我倒想看看靴子
Okay, now those I wanna see.
我想找找她假装怀孕的宝宝垫
I wanna find her fake baby bump.
怎么 你们都不好奇吗 肯定在这
What? Aren't you curious? It has to be here somewhere.
真恶心
Gross.
我的天 她比斯宾塞还一板一眼
Oh, my god. She's even more anal than spencer.
我是说 真会有人比她更龟毛吗
I didn't even think that was possible.
啊 还真有
And, yet it is.
天哪
Oh, my god.
-怎么了 -是梅丽莎
- What? - It's Melissa!
-在哪儿 -外面
- Where? - Outside.
-我们该怎么办 -把东西都放回去
- What do we do? - Put everything back.
把东西都放回原来的地方去
Put everything back where you found it.
该死
Damm it!
-真险 -是啊 太险了
- That was close. - Yeah, way too close.
好了 咱们快走吧
Okay, let's just get out of here.
我们得把这些挂回去
We need to hang these up.
等等 姐♥妹♥们♥ 看
Wait, you guys. Look.
等等
Wait.
和汉娜在假面舞上会发现的一样
It matches the one Hanna found at the masquerade ball.
有句话叫 如果羽毛对上了
You know what they say, if the feather fits.
汉娜 那是说鞋 如果鞋对了
Hanna, it's the shoe. If the shoe fits.
管他呢 梅丽莎是A
Whatever. Melissa's "A".
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我知道她看起来很有嫌疑
Guys, I know that she looks suspicious.
好吧 但我们也只是猜测
Okay, but we're still just guessing.
但这个猜想我很赞同
Well it's a guess I'm willing to take.
我也是
Me too.
好吧 我要回费城了
Fine, I'll go back to Philly.
不 你不能单独回去
Mm-mmm. You're not going alone.
如果梅丽莎真如我们所想的那样
If Melissa is who we think she is,
那她真的很危险
then she's dangerous.
是那种 可能跟艾丽谋杀案有关的危险
Like, "Probably had something to do with Ali's murder" dangerous.
她不仅仅是要伤害你 斯宾塞
She's not just trying to hurt you, Spence.
她的目标是我们四个
She's after all of us.
艾米8点下班 去接她
Well, Em gets off at 8:00, so pick her up,
然后我们一起走
and then we'll all go together.
要帮我准备晚餐吗
Want to help me get dinner started?
我以为你这周都要呆在费城
I thought you were staying in Philly for the week.
我决定为妈妈而回来
I decided to come back for mom.
为妈妈
For mom?
杰森在栅格咖啡厅对她的所作所为太过分了
It was pretty humiliating what Jason did to her at the Grill.
他就住在我们家隔壁
He lives next door to us.
谁知道这个人又要做什么
Who knows what this person's gonna do next.
他是我们的兄弟 梅丽莎
He's our brother, Melissa.
我尽量做到有礼貌
I was trying to be polite.
我知道在假面舞会上
I know that you were dressed as the black swan
你扮演的是黑天鹅
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表