She might.
"超级流浪汉"是70年代英国摇滚乐队
你们觉得"超级流浪汉"怎么样
How do you guys feel about Supertramp?
谁
Who?
我就知道你们不认识
That's what I thought.
你得跟你妈妈谈谈
You need to talk to your mom then.
-说什么 -我不知道
- And say what? - I don't know.
但是如果你猜对了 而我们又说出来的话
But if you're right and we say something now,
那麦琪就惨了
then Maggie might get punished
他们会把那个孩子带走的
and that little boy gets cut off.
抱歉 我以为艾米丽会一个人来呢
I'm sorry. I thought Emily was coming alone.
她的另一半突然想要成为我们的好朋友了
Yeah, well, her plus one suddenly wants to be our bff.
她企图用怀柔手段迷惑我们
She's trying to kill us with
然后再不择手段干掉我们
kindness before she actually just... kills us.
那把刀会不会就在她的包里
Do we think that the knife is in that bag?
佩奇
Hey, Paige?
能麻烦你把它给艾米丽并帮她穿上吗
Um, can you give this to Emily and help her out?
她一个人估计不方便穿
It's kind of a two-woman operation.
好的
Yeah.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
我们走吧
We're leaving.
艾米丽
Emily...
别劝了 你也别心软
No, don't be so forgiving.
等我换了衣服就走
I'm changing and then we're out of here.
好极了
Great.
现在她肯定恨死我们了 更不用说艾米丽
Now she really hates us and Emily hates us even more.
艾米丽不会记仇 我们只是要找证据
Emily will get over it. We needed proof.
而我们也找到了
And we got it.
想坐里面去吗
Do you wanna sit inside?
不用 这里挺好
No, this is good.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们不该去...
We should never have gone--
是我的主意 我让你去的
It was my idea. I made you go.
我真不知该如何替她们向你道歉
I don't even know how to apologize for them.
我觉得是茜茜挑起的这一切
I just feel like Cece started this whole--
一切源于艾莉森
It started with Alison.
她比我认识的人是有过之而无不及
She was more than someone I knew in passing.
我太了解她了 恨不得把她拆骨入腹
I knew her well enough to hate her guts.
她从我九年级时就开始折磨我
She was one of most of ninth grade torturing me.
一开始 只是言语上的
At first, it was just teasing.
我还受得住 并回敬她
I got through it. I pushed back.
她要是玩阴的 我也奉陪
If she wanted to play dirty, then so could I.
但...
But...
我根本想象不到她有那么残忍♥
I had no idea what I was up against.
她心狠手辣
She was relentless.
而我也找不到人帮我
I had nobody to turn to.
我完全是孤军奋战
I was completely alone.
最后 艾莉森对我再狠也不重要了
Finally, it didn't matter what Alison could do to me,
因为
because...
我已经忍♥心对自己更狠
I was willing to do much worse to myself.
我还想...
And then I thought...
要是我永远地消失了
if I disappeared forever...
她就赢了
she would win.
而我不能让她赢
And I wouldn't let her win.
我不能
I couldn't.
你看过了吗
Did you watch it?
我看了
I did.
然后呢
And?
我来处理它
I'm gonna take care of it.
你要能给我个解释的机会...
Look, mom, if you just give me a chance to explain, then...
谢谢
Thank you.
我不只是为你这么做的 我为了我自己
I didn't do that just for you. I did it for me.
显然梦娜还喜欢暗中监视成人
Apparently, Mona liked to spy on grown-ups, too.
她录了我跟威尔登警探的镜头
She recorded a moment of me and detective Wilden.
一晚 我喝多了之后
One night, he drove me home
他开车送我回家
after I'd had too much to drink.
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
不 你只是记得部分而已
No, you only remember some of it.
现在我终于找到一个
And now I might have a future
我爱的人共度一生
with somebody that I really, really care about,
所以那些事一定得消失
and I just wanna forget all of it.
进来吧
Hi, come on in.
晚上好
Howdy.
你心情不错啊
You look great.
言笑晏晏 是个好兆头
You're smiling. That's a good sign.
我还在担心录像可能会...
I was worried those videos might of--
没有的事
Oh, no. Um...
我看过了 我万分确定
I watched them and I'm pretty sure
那就是我和你提过的那个恶霸做的
It was the work of that bully I was telling you about.
过去的事就让它过去
Glad it's history.
但我还是觉得把录像送到警局去更好
I still think we'd better drop it off at the police.
好吧
Right.
泰德 情况是
The thing is, Ted,
我无法把录像还给你的 因为
I'm not gonna be able to give it back to you because...
我销毁掉了
I destroyed it.
我很抱歉 我只是...
I'm' sorry. I just...
我不想让任何人看到这录像
I didn't want anyone to see it.
所以我销毁了
So... I got rid of it.
我明白
I see.
这事就这样吧
Well, I guess that's that.
那我们走吧
Shall we?
这耳环是A寄送给你的么
Did "A" send this to you?
不是 我从佩奇包里找到的
No, I took it out of Paige's bag.
佩奇怎么会有这东西
Why would Paige have it?
因为我笃定是她挖了艾莉的墓地
Because I'm betting she dug it out of Ali's grave.
这是什么意思
What are you saying?
意思就是 她还可能藏着艾莉的尸体
I'm saying, she probably has Ali's bones, too.
她可能就是A 艾瑞亚
She may be "A," Aria.
关键问题是 我们怎么告诉艾米丽
The only question is, how are we gonna tell Emily?
还要吗
More tea?
不 我不用了
No, I'm good.
我要去洗脸了
I'm gonna go wash my face.
是詹娜吗
Jenna?
我得跟你谈谈你的朋友
I need to talk to you about your friend.
怎么了
What's going on?
我以为你是一个人
Oh. I thought you were alone.
为什么 怎么回事
Why? What's the matter?
詹娜 你来这要跟我说什么
Jenna, what did you come here to tell me?
小心你身边的人 艾米丽
Be very careful who you spend time with, Emily.
十万分小心
Very careful.
斯宾塞来电
拒绝接听
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表