《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".
这是黑天鹅礼服的设计图
This dress is the black swan.
她要走了 快点
She's leaving. Hurry!
如果那只黑天鹅不是心里有鬼
If the black swan wasn't guilty of something,
那她为什么要逃走
Why would she run from you guys?
你不是跟我说好 不会再来了么
I thought that we had a deal about you not coming out here.
我应该怎么跟你说
What was I supposed to tell you?
告诉我真♥相♥
The truth?
有人把你带到那里
Somebody took you there
伪造成是你挖走了艾莉的尸体
to make it look like you dug up Ali's body.
"游戏开始了 贱♥人♥们"
"Game on, bitches."
"A"
"A."
詹娜 你一直都能看见
Wow, Jenna. All this time you could see.
只有这样才能保护自己
It was the only protection I had.
很对不起
I'm sorry.
也许明天你♥爸♥也会这样跟我道歉
Maybe I'll hear that from your father tomorrow too.
-你们要见面吗 -我们约好共进午餐
- You're seeing him? - We made lunch plans.
这还多亏了你呢
I guess I have you to thank for that.
斯宾塞 你给医院打电♥话♥了吗
Spencer, did you call the hospital?
他们把记录传过来了吗
Are they sending the records?
根本就没什么记录
There aren't any records.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
梅丽莎六月没有流产
It means Melissa didn't lose her baby in June.
你是游戏高手 但你听清楚了
You're big on games, but get this straight:
不要再招惹汉娜了
Do not not mess with Hanna.
我决定为加勒特·雷诺兹辩护
I've decided to defend Garrett Reynolds.
就是这个男人谋杀了我最好的朋友
This is the man who killed my best friend.
他还杀了艾米丽深爱的女孩
He killed the girl Emily was in love with.
是被指控谋杀了她们
Accused of killing them.
难道那晚詹娜只是开车兜风吗
Do we really believe that Jenna was off on a joyride that night?
她早就预谋好带艾米丽去艾莉的墓地
It was her plan to take Emily to Ali's grave all along.
我觉得她好像很怕某个人
Seemed to me like she was scared of someone.
她装了五个月的瞎子
And it seemed like she was blind for five months when she wasn't.
为了不让我的头脑炸掉
For purposes of my head not exploding,
我们就假定她说的是事实
could we just say that she is telling the truth?
这就是说她从"A"的新嫌疑名单上除名了
Well, that would mean that we would cross her off the new "A" List.
那还剩下谁呢
Then who's still on it?
卢卡斯吗
Lucas?
不可能
No way.
他最近是有点不正常
He might be a little unhinged lately,
但他没本事去挖坟墓
but he's not capable of digging up a grave.
各位 所有的线索又回到黑天鹅了
Guys, all roads lead back to the black swan.
詹娜跟梦娜是一伙的
We know that she was working with Mona,
草图都在她老巢里
the sketches were in her lair.
斯宾塞 妈问你们还要点些别的吗
Spencer, mom wants to know if you want anything else.
不用了 谢谢妈妈
Uh, no. Thank you, mom.
梅丽莎看着气色不错
Melissa looks great.
她恢复了原先的骨瘦如柴
Yeah, she's back to being size too skinny.
黑天鹅苗条女 想想看
Black swan skinny? Think about it.
对于流产的事 她撒了谎
We know that she lied about when she lost her baby.
别越说越离谱
Whoa, back up.
那么长时间她都是假装怀孕吗
You think that she was pretending to be pregnant for that long?
没很长 就几个月啊
No. That's, like, months.
绝不可能
There's no way.
她不可能对我爸妈做这样的事
She wouldn't do that to my parents.
那还可能是谁
Who else could it be?
梦娜开口说话了
Mona started talking again,
她那儿可能会有答案
so maybe she can give me some answers.
你打算这辈子都躲着我吗
Did you really think you could avoid me forever?
你怎么能为加勒特做辩护
How could you defend Garrett?
别在这儿谈这事
Let's not have this conversation here.
他杀了我妹妹 你一点都不在意吗
Oh, it doesn't bother you that he murdered my sister?
我理解你的心情 但在这儿说话不方便
Look, I understand you're upset, but this isn't the place.
就告诉我 你为什么这么做
Just tell me why you're doing it.
每个人都有合法辩护的权利
Everyone deserves a competent legal defense.
就只是因为这样吗
You sure that's the only reason?
杰森 让案子随程序进行吧
Let the process play out, Jason.
好好照顾你的家人和你自己
Focus on taking care of your family and yourself.
别担心 我会照顾好
Don't worry. I am.
杰森 你还好吧
Jason? Are you okay?
不好 但会好起来的
No. But I will be.
悬赏五万美元
寻找艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯遗体
"猜猜五万赏金我要怎么花 -A"
"Imagine what I could do with 50 grand. - A."
第三季 第四集
美少女的谎言
凶案背后
谋杀案告破
妈
Mom.
看过这张悬赏了吗
Have you seen this?
不想看到也难啊
It's hard not to.
杰森在全镇贴遍了
He's plastered them all over town.
你觉得会有回应吗
Do you think that he's gonna get any calls?
肯定很多 大多数想从他那儿讹点钱
Tons. Mostly from people trying to scam him out of his money.
如果他找到了挖墓人 会怎么样
Well, if he finds the person that dug up the body, what's gonna happen to them?
偷窃尸体是重罪
Stealing a body's a felony,
起码会被判十年
So they'd go to jail for at least ten years.
也很可能因为谋杀艾莉森被判无期徒刑
And they'd probably get a life sentence for killing Allison.
等等 你现在确信加勒特是无辜的了吗
Wait. So now you're convinced Garrett's innocent?
我的意思是 对盗取尸体的人
No, I'm saying it'll be easy to build a case
立案调查是件轻而易举的事
against a person who took the body.
我爸不止新做了发型
Not only did my dad get a new haircut,
他还换了新的须后护理水
but he's also wearing a new aftershave.
听起来的确像是在约会
Sounds like he's got a date to me.
他全身都是强生的味道
He smells like baby wipes.
你妈妈知道了吗
Does your mom know?
不知道
No.
告诉她老爸在约会倒没什么
It's one thing to say he's going out on a date,
但对方是梅雷迪斯就另当别论了
It's another to say that it's with Meredith.
你亲口告诉她总比别人告诉她要好
It's better she hears it from you than someone else.
你准备回家了吗
Hey. Are you on your way home?
对 我们一起吃晚饭吧
Yeah. I thought we could do dinner.
我的晚饭在这里
Oh, well. You're looking at it.
我有一大堆论文作业要看
I have a pile of essays to get through.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
那明天晚上怎么样
Tomorrow night?
别告诉别人
Well, don't tell anybody,
明天我要批改一些突击测验
but I will have some pop quizzes to grade.
不过我周末都在家
But I'm home all weekend, so,
礼拜天怎么样
Rain check for Sunday?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
你上个周末就宅在家里的吧
Didn't you stay in last weekend though?
你不想出去走走 多接触接触人吗
Don't you just wanna go out, be around people?
周一到周五 我天天都在和别人接触
I am around people. All day, Monday through Friday.
没错 但都是青少年们
Yeah, teenagers.
你应该打电♥话♥给你的朋友们
You should call up some friends.
和她们疯狂几夜
Go have a girls night out.
打给谁呢 我的朋友们都有丈夫了
And who would that be? All my friends have husbands.
而且我更愿意和你一起度过安静的夜晚
Besides, I'd much rather spend a quiet night alone with you.
除非你另外有约了
Unless you have plans.
不是的 只是...
That's not it. I just--
只是什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
礼拜天见 爱你哟
I'll see you Sunday. Love you.
爱你
Love you.
梦娜·范德瓦尔禁止探视
Mona Vanderwall isn't allowed visitors.
这是什么时候的事
Since when?
她的医生这么安排的
Since the doctor ordered it.
过去的几周以来 我一直在探望她
Well, I've been visiting her for the past few weeks,
这一定是搞错了
so there must be a mistake.
没有搞错
No mistake.
我只待一小会儿 我保证
I'll just be a few minutes, I promise.
好吧 那我什么时候可以见她
Fine. When can I see her?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表