She probably hired somebody to stand outside and scare you.
好吧 确实吓到我了
Yeah, well, it worked.
等等 除了梦娜还有谁知道这事吗
Wait. Did anyone besides Mona know that story?
这足以证明她跟A有联♥系♥
This could prove that she's in contact with "A."
不然他们如何得知这个纪念品是你的呢
How else would they know that this keepsake was yours?
没法知道梦娜跟谁说过
There's no way to find out who else Mona told.
她禁止探访
She's not allowed visitors.
我被列于禁访名单的之首
I'm at the top of the not-allowed list.
那么我去
Then I'll go.
我不管是否要爬墙进去
I don't care if I have to scale the walls,
我今天就要去跟她聊聊
I am talking to her today.
今晚我睡你家去
I'm sleeping at your house tonight.
好的
Yep.
杰森
Jason.
怎么了
What's up?
我听说你要参加篮球赛
I, uh, heard you were going to be on the basketball courts.
曾几何时是的 我退出比赛了
Yeah, I was. Pulled myself out of the game.
为什么
Why?
不想上场让太多人受伤
Figured I'd hurt less people running around the block.
好吧 这也回答了我下一个问题
Right. Well, that answers my next question.
什么问题
Which was?
你还好么
Are you okay?
我很抱歉把你牵扯进来
I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this.
斯宾塞 不是你的错
It's not your fault, Spencer.
又不是你让我进警♥察♥局的
You didn't make me walk into that police station.
我知道 但我觉得
I know, but I thought that--
我懂 那条链子本能结束这一切的
I know. That this piece of jewelry would have ended this.
但事与愿违
But it didn't, all right?
现在 我是英雄没当成
Now, instead of being the big hero,
结果回到原先的一无是处
I'm back to being the big screw-up.
-没人会这么想 -真的吗
- Nobody thinks that. - Really?
或者我该让你去机场接我爸
Maybe I should let you pick up my father from the airport.
你♥爸♥妈还是认为加勒特有罪
Do your parents think that Garrett is still guilty,
还是另有其人呢
or do they think that now it's somebody else?
我不知道他们怎么想
I don't know what they think.
-从不知道 -你怎么想的
- Never have. - Well, what do you think?
我受够在这里寻找蜘丝马迹
I think that I'm done looking for answers around here,
这就是我的想法
that's what I think.
我不是警探也不是律师
I'm not a detective, and I'm not a lawyer.
今早我碰见茜茜·德雷克了
Hey, I, uh, I met Cece Drake this morning.
你知道她回来了吗
Did you know that she's back in town?
我听说了
I heard.
我都不知道她跟艾莉曾是朋友
I didn't even know that she and Ali were friends.
她说你们一起度过了一个激♥情♥洋溢的夏天
She said that you guys spent an intense summer.
跟茜茜一起干任何事都很激♥情♥
Everything with Cece's intense.
最后不欢而散吗
Did it end on a bad note?
也可以这么说
You could say that.
那个 我得回家洗个澡
Look, I got to, uh, get home and take a shower.
不然来不及接我爸了
I'm gonna be late for his plane.
好吧
Okay.
洛杉矶现在很流行这个
These are everywhere in L.A. right now.
瑞秋·佐伊简直把它们当名片一样发
Rachel Zoe practically gives them out as business cards.
好莱坞著名造型师
挺漂亮的
Pretty.
-换一个 -不 这个挺不错的
- Next. - No, that's good.
你真不会说谎
You're a lousy liar.
帅哥
Listen, handsome,
我们刚进了一批超美的围巾
we just got in some killer Vera scarves.
不如你去挑一些价格合适的
Why don't you go pick out a couple in your price range,
然后我们帮你选出一条最好的
and we'll pick the best.
她叫什么
What's her name?
很显然你不喜欢他要送礼物的女生
It's obvious whoever he's buying this gift for, you don't like.
詹娜
Jenna.
她比你先拿下他
And she got to him before you did?
再猜
Try again.
你喜欢他吧
You like him, right?
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
如果你对他没想法 要么你是瞎子 要么
And if you don't want to tap that, you're either blind or...
我懂了
Ohh.
原来是你
You're the one.
是什么
The one what?
-喜欢艾莉的那个 -她告诉你了
- With the giant crush on Ali. - She told you that?
你不喜欢他 为什么介意他和詹娜在一起
If you don't like him, then why do you care if he's with Jenna?
是她很贱还是有其他问题
Is she a bitch or something?
她 有问题
She's... something.
你应该告诉他
Then you should tell him.
你这是在帮他
You'd be doing him a favor.
艾米丽 能过来一下吗
Emily, could you come here for a second?
-你喜欢这个吗 -不
- Would you wear this? - No.
但我不代表詹娜
But I'm not Jenna.
这些呢
Oh. What about these?
玛雅有一些差不多的
Maya had something like this.
是的
Yeah, she did.
我送她的
I got these a week before...
你怎么知道她有
How do you know she had these?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是她寄来的照片上看到的吧
Must have been in a picture she sent or something.
这个呢
What about this?
你打算花多少钱 你们才刚认识
How much are you wanting to spend? You just met her.
你就别挤兑我了
Would you quit busting my chops?
要是玫瑰镇最美的女孩单身
I wouldn't even be buying her this gift
或是喜欢男生
if the hottest girl in Rosewood was available,
我才不会送她什么礼物
or interested in guys.
你选的这条我最喜欢了
You totally picked my favorite.
要点什么吗
Can I get you something?
不了 我约了人
Uh, no. I'm supposed to meet somebody here.
边等边吃点吧
You want something while you wait?
新鲜出炉的哟
These just came out of the Oven.
闻出来了
I can tell.
我真不该擦香水
I should have skipped the perfume
带着它们就好了 这些是什么
and just worn one of those. What are they?
这些是香草乳蛋软冻 那些只是些奶油
These are vanilla custard and those are just butter.
没有什么只是奶油
Nothing is just butter.
给我来杯低因咖啡把
I'll take a decaf, please.
艾米丽在吗
Is Emily here?
现在不在
Uh, not at the moment, no.
大家都不要我了
Everyone abandoned me.
我一般不出来
I'm not usually out here.
艾米丽是个好女孩 你怎么认识她的
Emily's a sweet girl. How do you know her?
她是我女儿的闺蜜
She's my daughter's best friend.
好吧 她很快就回来
Oh, cool. Okay. Yeah, she'll be back soon.
那才不好
That's too bad.
我还希望第一次约会最好不要让她看见
I was hoping not to have a first date in front of her.
对啊 第一次约会可一点都不好玩
Ah. Ooh, yeah. Those are never fun.
基本就是不用填表格的面试
It's basically a job interview, without the forms.
我们填过表格了
There were forms.
幸运的话
Well, with any luck,
希望他不是什么保释犯
he's not out of prison just for the night.
谢谢你 我本来还不紧张的
Thank you, 'cause I wasn't really nervous before.
埃拉
Ella?
泰德
Hi. Ted.
你好
Hello.
你已经点单了
Oh, you ordered already.
就点了杯咖啡
Yeah, just a coffee.
我刚刚路过冰淇淋车
I passed that ice cream cart.
今天天气这么好 我想着
The day's so nice, I thought...
当然
Oh! Yeah.
我只是随便喝点
Um, I just wanted a sip.
禁止拍照 打电♥话♥以及携带尖锐物品
平静平静
Just settle down.
我知道 尼基 来吧
I got you, Nicky. Come on.
有什么可以帮你的吗
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表