那个 妈妈 我可以解释
Oh. Look, Mom, I-- I can explain that.
一方面我很生气
You know, part of me is angry
因为你插手我的个人生活
that you inserted yourself into my personal life,
另一方面我了解
and the other part of me realizes
你只是想帮忙
that you were just trying to help.
对不起 真的
I'm sorry. Really.
我知道我不该这么做
I know that I shouldn't have done it.
我只是觉得你要是能认识一些人会很好
I just-- I thought it would be nice if you met someone.
尤其是当老爸
Especially since Dad's--
又和梅雷迪斯约会
Seeing Meredith again?
你知道这件事
You know about that?
我知道
I do.
我觉得无所谓
And I'm okay with it.
真的吗
You are?
对的 我们现在又不在一起
Yeah. We're not together anymore.
他可以和任何人约会
He can date whoever he wants to date.
当然我也希望是别的人
I mean, I wish it was somebody else,
但我又能做什么
but, what am I gonna do?
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
我希望你能开心
I want you to be happy.
这几个月确实发生了太多
It's been a couple of overwhelming months for me,
我正尽全力挺过去
and I'm doing my best to get through it,
但这不代表我很孤单
but that doesn't mean that I'm lonely,
或者急于寻求一个伴侣
or dying for companionship.
不是这样吗
You're not?
不是 我整个成年生活
No. I've been a wife
都在扮演妻子和母亲的角色
and a mom my entire adult life.
我期待去一个平常的地方
And I'm looking forward to getting to a common place,
为自己而活
and having some time for myself
然后再找人加入我的生活
before I add somebody else to that equation.
你能理解 对吧
You can understand that, right?
是的
Yes.
对了 "辣妈" 开啥玩笑
And, by the way, "Hotmama", really?
真的吗
Seriously?
我马上删了它
I'm gonna go delete that right now.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
也许我们可以再留一会儿
Maybe we should leave it up for a little while.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Oh, thanks. - No problem.
我刚想到我把玛雅父母的地址落在车上了
I just realized I forgot Maya's parents address in my car.
写出来的感觉很好
Felt good writing it.
我从未试过这样的告别方式
It's kind of like the goodbye I never had.
我明早要给他们邮寄包裹
I'm actually mailing a package to them in the morning.
要不我放一起寄了吧
Want me to just add it in there?
好 多谢了 我要走了
Sure. Thanks. I have to get going.
我跟几个朋友有约
I'm meeting some friends,
我们改天一起吃顿饭吧
but we should grab a bite sometime.
如果我还在这儿的话 没问题
Yeah, sure. If I'm still around.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我在考虑回家
Thinking about heading home.
也许转学到其他地方
Maybe transferring somewhere else.
你不喜欢霍里斯吗
You don't like Hollis?
这倒不是 只是...
It's not that, I just--
我觉得来这里有点不适应
I'm having tough time settling in.
似乎这里所有人都在讨论玛雅的死
All anyone seems to talk about around here is Maya's death.
小镇里的大新闻
Big news in small town.
我明白 但当我想到玛雅
I get it, but when I think about Maya,
我希望想起她活着的时光
I wanna think about how she lived,
而不是她如何离开我们
not how she died.
失去玛雅是我人生中最难捱的事
Losing Maya was the hardest thing I've ever had deal with.
她的死改变了我的整个世界
It's turned my whole world around.
案子开庭后 应该会更加难熬
I'm sure it only going to get harder when the trial starts.
但我相信玛雅不希望
But I also know that Maya
你因为她离开学校
wouldn't want you to leave school because of her.
她肯定希望
She'd want you to find a way
你能忘记悲伤的往事
to block out the difficult stuff
接受美好的未来
so you can embrace the good.
也许你也该对自己这么说
Maybe you should take your own advice.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有时候你应该忘记她 对吗
You're gonna have to let her go at some point, right?
你的内心深处应该知道她希望你这样
I mean, deep down you would know she'd want you to.
如果你最终留下来
If you do end up staying,
记得还有我这个朋友
know that you have a friend.
遇见你是玛雅的幸运
Maya was a lucky girl.
晚上出来散步吗
Out for an evening stroll?
我想清醒下头脑
I'm just trying to clear my head.
失眠了吗
Rough night?
失眠两年了
Rough two years.
我最近几天 接到了二百多通电♥话♥
I've received over 200 calls in the last few days
都说知道艾莉的遗体在哪儿
all swearing they know who stole Ali's remains.
所有人都成了偷尸嫌犯
Everyone's being accused
韦尔奇 奥巴马 还有你
from Mrs. Welch to Obama to you.
杰克·韦尔奇 通用电气董事长
没一个靠谱的
But it's all just lies.
你想不到我多么盼望着
You have no idea how much I'm looking forward
明年能上大学
to going to college next year.
逃离这里
Getting out of this place.
远离不和睦的人
All these dysfunctional people.
听起来不错
Yeah, sounds good, doesn't it?
可惜那样没有用的
Well, unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.
相信我
Trust me.
你可以离开玫瑰镇
You can leave Rosewood,
但玫瑰镇会永远牵绊着你
but Rosewood will never leave you.
我要去... 我有点事
I've got to, uh-- I gotta do a few things.
明早之前开车到我父母那儿
Driving up to meet my parents in the morning.
帮我向你父母问好
Tell them I say hi.
斯宾塞 我撕下悬赏单了
Spencer, I'm withdrawing the reward.
你是对的
You were right.
这太令我难受了
It's too much for me.
杰森 最终会真♥相♥大白的
Truth always comes out, Jason.
无论中间过程如何
One way or another.
支付现金五万美元
15分钟后停车场见
Yeah, meet me in the parking lot in 15 minutes.
有事吗 警探先生
Is there a problem, detective?
你父母的湖边别♥墅♥离这里有多远
How far away is your parents' lake house?
为什么这么问
Why?
只是好奇
Just curious.
欢迎来到蒙特西托机场
Welcome to the Montecito airport.
温馨提醒您
We remind you that the white zone
白色♥区♥域只供旅客临时上下车
is for the immediate loading and unloading
装卸行李
of passengers only.
禁止停车
No parking.
梦娜·范德瓦尔
允许探望
飞往费城的520号♥航♥班♥快要起飞了
Final boarding call for flight 520 to Philadelphia.
欢迎来到蒙特西托机场
Welcome to the Montecito airport.
温馨提醒
As a reminder...
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表