so he won't pick up if you call.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没 没 什么事都没
Yeah. Yeah, everything's perfect.
好了 我得走了
All right, well, I'm gonna go.
我得把这东西给汉娜
I gotta get this stuff to Hanna.
艾瑞亚
Aria.
你的球忘拿了
You forgot your ball.
谢谢 拜
Thanks. Bye.
你是托比的朋友吗
Hey... are you a friend of Toby's?
我是他同事
I work with him.
你知道他现在在哪吗
Do you know where he is right now?
我有半个月没看到他了
I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.
他好像有什么急事 留了他的卡车给我
He had some sort of emergency, left me his truck
让我帮他完成一个工作
and asked me to finish a job for him.
他说没说他要去哪
Did he say where he was going?
对不起 我就是过来拿个台锯
Sorry. I'm just here to pick up a table saw.
最沉痛的哀悼
文件里也什么都没有
Yeah, there's nothing in the papers either.
我 我不知道该去考虑什么
I-I don't know what to think.
好了 汉娜 我得回去工作了
All right, Hanna, I need to get back to work.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
你想让我看什么
What am I supposed to be looking at?
有没有注意到除了"E"和"M"
Notice how all the letterspposed
别的字母都很有光泽
are shiny except for the "E" and the "M"?
我不知道今天早上我怎么会没看到
I don't know how I missed it this morning,
但是我回家就看到了
but I saw it when I got home.
那又怎样
So what?
梦娜是想隐秘秘地告诉我们
So Mona is trying to tell us in her cryptic way
她的下一个目标是你
that she's targeting you next.
我相信只是巧合而已
I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
一涉及到"A"就没有巧合可言
There are no coincidences with "A."
斯宾塞 这几个星期你遭受的打击太多了
Spence, you've been through a lot in the past few weeks.
不 艾米丽 肯定是这样的
No, Emily, this makes sense.
梦娜知道你在找托比
Mona knows that you're searching for Toby.
早上在咖啡店我看到她盯着你
I saw her stare at you in the brew this morning,
现在是这个
And now this.
好的 我会小心的
Okay, I'll keep my eyes open.
不 她让我觉得
No. She made it seem like
今晚你就会发生什么不好的事
something bad was gonna happen to you tonight.
今天一整天我都要留下来陪你
Look, I'm gonna stay with you for the rest of the day.
-我要去做游泳训练了 -别忽略这个
- I gotta get to swim practice. - Do not ignore this!
我没忽略 但我们不确定这是什么意思
I'm not ignoring it, but we don't know for sure what this means.
好吗 让我来操心这个
Okay? Let me hang on to this.
你不必一整天都盯着它
You don't need to be staring at it for the rest of the day.
至少跟我保证你不再找托比了
At least promise me that you'll stop looking for Toby.
好 我不再找托比了
Fine. I'll stop looking for him.
我到家就打电♥话♥给你 好吗
Look, I'll call you when I get home, okay?
好
Okay.
他这样有多久了
How long has he been like that for?
刚刚游戏里被突袭了
He's been on a raid for the past hour.
真是难以置信
I still cannot believe
你竟然照顾你男朋友的小孩
that you're baby-sitting your boyfriend's kid.
我还不敢相信我男朋友有个小孩呢
Well, I still can't believe that my boyfriend has a kid.
那如果马尔科姆和麦琪搬来这里怎么办
So what's gonna happen if Malcolm and Maggie move here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们在特拉华州是一回事
Well, when they were in Delaware, that was one thing,
但是如果他们来这里了 那你和以斯拉算怎么办
but if they come here, where does that leave you and Ezra?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我们会想到办法的 一直都是这样
But we'll figure it out. We always do.
而且你确定麦琪对
And you're sure that Maggie's okay
你加入这个等式没有意见吗
with you being part of the equation?
她看上去没问题
She seems to be.
我觉得她不是我以为的那种人
I guess she's not who I thought she was.
外界传言太多了
There's a lot of that going around.
我在想
You know, I was thinking.
如果托比跟梦娜在一起工作
If Toby is working with Mona,
那我们肯定遗漏了什么
there had to have been some signs that we missed.
我一直在想梦娜把沙利文医生赶出镇上之后
I always wondered how Toby found Dr. Sullivan
托比是怎么在找到她的
after Mona ran her out of town.
然后梦娜北部当天晚上
And then he brought her
他就把她带回来了
back the exact night that Mona was caught.
你觉得这是计划好的吗
You think that it was planned?
我觉得梦娜知道
Well, I think that Mona knew
当时我们快解开事情真♥相♥了
we were getting close to where the lair was.
那带沙利文医生回来帮梦娜是因为
And bringing Dr. Sullivan back helped Mona because...?
她诊断出她患了精神病
She diagnosed her with a mental disorder.
这就证实她是去了拉德里而不是监狱
And that helped ensure that she went to Radley, not to jail.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
怎么
What?
这个啊
Oh. Um...yeah.
没什么大事 只是忘了件事
No, I-I just completely forgot,
我要和老妈碰面
I'm gonna be late to meet my mom,
晚点再打给你 好吗
so I'll call you later, okay?
没问题
Yeah, okay.
你真的一点办法都没有吗
Are you sure there's nothing you can do?
亲爱的 我确定如果托比真的失踪了
Honey, I'm sure if Toby were really missing
他家人肯定已经报案了
his family would have filed a report by now.
-他家人又不在这边 -说不定他和家人在一起
- His family is away. - Maybe he's with them.
应该不会
I don't think so.
我猜你电♥话♥也打过 短♥信♥也发过了
I'm assuming that you have called him and tried to text him.
是啊 但他都没回
Yeah, he's not responding.
我有点担心 我觉得
I'm worried. I don't think
他和斯宾塞分手后 心情不会太好
he took his break with Spencer very well.
宝贝 你心地太善良
Honey, you have such a big heart,
总是看到人性好的一面
and you always see the best in everyone.
但说实话 我希望你别管这件事了
But honestly, I wish that you would just let this go.
自从那次纵火事件之后 我就无法再信任托比
I don't trust Toby. I haven't since he caused that fire.
玫瑰镇警局
Rosewood police.
是的 马隆尼小姐
Yes, Miss Maloney,
我查一下状态
Let me check on the status of that.
好的 请稍等
All right, please hold.
妈 我能用你电脑查下邮件吗
Mom, can I use your computer to check my email?
好 动作快点
Yeah, just be quick about it.
嗨 斯宾塞 是我
Hey, Spence, it's me.
我只是想知道你怎么样了
I'm just calling to check on you.
有空回电
Call me back.
我去拿点果汁
Hey, I'm gonna grab some
我们带去公园 好吗
juice boxes for us to take to the park, okay?
天啊
Oh, my god.
怎么了 来 过来
What happened? Hey, come here.
我的天
Oh, my god.
搜索姓名:E·兰博
搜索姓名:E·兰博
一条结果:E·兰博-宾夕法尼亚州 查看详情
你好了没
You all right?
差不多了
Yeah. Almost done.
托比:别找了 我来见你
你好
Hello.
对 都在这儿
Yeah, it's all here.
我过来了
I'm on my way.
我以后得和小孩保持距离
I should be banned from ever being around kids.
没事 艾瑞亚 没关系的
No, Aria, it's-- it's okay.
不 有关系
No, it's not!
你完全有权对我大发脾气
You have every right to be angry with me.
我没生气 这种事很正常
I-I'm not angry. These things happen.
撞到下巴了 小男孩经常遇到这种事
He cut his chin. That's what happens when you're a boy.
所以他摔倒时你在 跟斯宾塞打电♥话♥
So you were... talking with Spencer when he fell?
没 我说过了 我就给她留了条言
No. Like I said, I left her a quick message,
然后就挂电♥话♥了
And then I hung up the phone.
你没看到他在床上蹦吗
You didn't see him jumping on the bed?
以斯拉 我转身的时候已经来不及了
Ezra, by the time I turned around, it was too late.
所以你不是一直都看着他的
So you weren't watching him the whole time.
你明明就生气了
It sure sounds like you're angry at me.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表