But he's already decided she's a criminal,
根本不去管根据是否合理
so who cares about probable cause?
不过 听上去汉娜应该没事吧
Sounds like Hanna's gonna be okay, though.
是的
Yeah.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
那晚你离开教堂联谊会的时候
When you left the church social that night,
是不是因为你觉得我可能
was it because you thought I might judge you for,
把你当成普通人
I don't know, being... human?
反正我不是圣人
I'm not a saint.
又不是只有警♥察♥
You know, police officers aren't the only ones
才会对别人进行臆测
who make assumptions about people.
这是因为我被授予圣职
Just because a man has been ordained...
认识你真是件很幸福的事
It's really was wonderful seeing you.
我们真是出师不利
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我这人其实挺好的
I'm really a nice person.
你没给以斯拉发短♥信♥对吧
You didn't give Ezra the message, did you?
如果你想要等他去接你
If you were gonna wait for him to get to you,
你可能会等上一整夜的
you'd have been waiting all night.
我只是想帮个忙而已
I was just trying to help.
是啊 开走他的车算是帮忙吗
Yeah, like you were trying to help him out with the car?
然后再让你妈联♥系♥他把车买♥♥回去是吗
And now you're trying to help your mom get him to buy it back?
我知道我的家人看上去很诡异很不正常
I know my family must seem really weird and dysfunctional--
不 是我不正常 我一直都不正常
No, I get dysfunctional. I have dysfunctional.
我和你们相处不来
You people are hostile.
你们挥金如土
You're throwing money around--
人们的现实生活是怎样的你知道吗
I mean, these are people's real lives. You know that, right?
他告诉你麦琪的事了吧
So he told you about Maggie.
我也是到最近知道的
I didn't even find out until recently.
那事发生的时候 我还很小
I was pretty young when it happened.
以斯拉把她肚子搞大了 本想对她负责的
Ezra gets her pregnant, wants to do the right thing,
后来我妈妈花钱摆平了此事
and then my mom shows up with her magic purse strings.
于是就有了这一出
Whoosh! There goes that problem.
你说"有了这一出"是什么意思
What do you mean, "There goes that problem"?
妈妈负责 她把问题解决掉
Mom made sure, you know, she took care of it.
这个部分以斯拉没告诉你 对吗
Ezra didn't tell you about that, did he?
他没有
No, he did not.
请问你能否
Is there any way you can just drive
把车开快一点吗
this thing a little bit faster, please?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我并不想今晚变成这样的
This isn't the way I wanna tonight to go.
我不该把这一切加诸到你身上
I shouldn't have put this all on you.
我只是刚刚才发现那个网站
I just found out about the website,
而且这是我这段时间以来第一听到她的声音
and this was the first time hearing her voice.
我爷爷去世的时候我十五岁
My grandfather passed away when I was fifteen.
他的幽默感常让人哭笑不得
He had this outrageous sense of humor.
他开起玩笑来什么都干得出来
I mean, he would do anything for a laugh.
去年春天我妈在清理地下室时
Last spring my mom was cleaning out the basement,
找到一盒以前拍的家庭录像带
and she found this old home video.
我爸在圣诞节时送她了一架摄像机
My dad had bought her a camcorder for Christmas,
摄像机从这人传到那人 拍下大家的搞怪表情
And everyone was passing it around and being silly,
等传到我爷爷艾伦那里时
and by the time it got to my grandpa Allan...
他用屁♥股♥对着那摄像机
he just mooned the camera.
于是我们就有了一张全框的70岁老人的臀部像
We're talking 70-year-old-man-butt, full frame,
上面还有纹身
and there was a tattoo.
天哪 别说了
Oh, my god, stop.
那是朵郁金香
It was a tulip.
太强了
That's amazing.
后来他也大笑了出来
And then he just burst out laughing.
那笑声
The sound...
看着录像 仿佛他就在屋子里
it was like he was in the room.
是有点像闹鬼 但是
It was spooky, actually. But...
真的感觉很开心
also really good.
我不想再难过了
I don't want it to keep hurting.
你总算回来了
Good, you're back.
我把电♥话♥落在屋里了
I left my phone inside.
我知道 我给你打电♥话♥想让你来接我 结果是别人接的我
Yeah, I know, I... called you for a ride and was picked up.
他跟我讲了关于麦琪的事情
He told me about Maggie.
-进来说 -我不能
- Come inside. - I can't.
不能
You can't?
我要知道发生了什么
I need to know what happened.
维斯怎么可以跟你讲那事
Well, I can't believe that Wes would tell you that in the first--
他以为我早就知道 以斯拉
He thought that I knew, Ezra.
他以为我们是那种相互坦诚
He thought we were the kind of people
毫无保留的关系 我曾经也这么以为
who told each other things, and so did I.
因此我要从你那里听到全部事实 就是现在
So I need to hear the truth from you, right now.
等等 别走 艾瑞亚
Wait-- no. Ar-aria.
艾瑞亚 等等
Aria, wait.
你高中的时候就让别人怀上了你的孩子
You got somebody pregnant in high school?
是毕业后的那个夏天
It was the summer after graduation.
是麦琪 发生了什么事
Maggie. What happened?
我妈插手了
My mom happened.
我们对任何事都有分歧
She and I always saw things differently--
从我记事时起
for as long as I can remember.
那时我很害怕
But I was scared.
麦琪也是
Maggie was scared.
我们以为她能帮忙
We thought she could help.
我跟她讲了麦琪的事 她说她会
I told her about Maggie, and she said that she'd...
她说她会处理好的
she'd handle it.
18岁的时候怀孕
Eighteen years old and pregnant,
这个女人告诉你会导致什么
and here's this woman telling you how it's gonna be.
你妈给她钱了吗
Your mom offered her money?
她一心想让我回到正道上来
She was determined to keep me on track,
当然就不能让我在18岁时当上父亲
and that didn't include me becoming a father at eighteen.
你可以这么形容
That's one word for it.
我后来去了瓦萨尔学院
I was going to go to vassar,
但那里似乎离家还是很近
but then that suddenly became too close to home,
因此我就转到了霍里斯大学 成为了费兹
so I transferred to Hollis and I became a Fitz.
那么麦琪呢
And Maggie?
条件里除了钱之外
There were terms involved with the money.
还有不许再和我联♥系♥
They included never talking to me again.
进来吧
Please come inside.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Okay.
我打来只是想说 我想你
I just called to say I miss you...
很担心你 还有
I'm worried about you, and...
我真的好想你
I just really miss you.
宾夕法尼亚大学录取通知书
皮尔斯博瑞夫人
亲爱的 请等会
Just a moment, dear.
应该就在这里的
It should be right here.
你肯定会很喜欢这个套间的
I think you'll be very happy with the unit.
只要你按时交房♥租
As long as you pay on time,
你都不用常常跟房♥东联络
you won't be hearing from the landlord much, either.
等等 我看看
Hang on. Let's see.
之前是在这的
It was here.
找到了
Oh, here we are.
A单元 对吧
Unit "A," Right?
我们一起去看看吧
Shall we?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表