Don't kid yourself.
你知道我能做出什么
You know what I'm capable of.
-不 你在撒谎 -我为什么要撒谎
- No! You're lying! - Why would I lie?
不可能 如果你看到了 你被逮捕时
No, if you saw that, why didn't you tell anybody
为什么不说出来
when you were arrested, when you were charged?
如果你妈妈没有为我开脱的话
I would have said something if your mom
我就会说出来
hadn't had me cleared,
但她已经为我洗清了罪名
but she did.
你还看到了什么
What else did you see?
我没有待在那儿
I didn't stick around.
他发现我后 我就离开了
After he heard me, I left.
我走的时候她还活着
She was alive when I left.
我去找艾瑞亚 你要当着她的面再讲一遍
I'm gonna go get Aria, and you're gonna say this to her face,
明白吗
do you understand?
待在这儿不要动
Stay here.
我还能去哪儿呢
Where do I have to go?
你看到艾瑞亚了吗
Hey, have you seen Aria?
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
我之后再猜 艾瑞亚现在在哪儿
Look, I'm gonna guess later. Where's Aria?
我不知道 可能在后面吧
I don't know. I think back there.
猜猜看谁到不了列车的终点
"Guess who's not gonna make it to the end of the line?"
A
"A."
救命 救命
Help! Help!
我到处都找不到她
I couldn't find her anywhere.
她走了吗
She is gone?
艾瑞亚没有走
No, Aria's not gone, you guys.
她肯定在火车上
She has to be on the train.
-也许她已经不在车上了 -不会的
- Unless she's not, anymore. - No.No.
她肯定还在这儿 我们得找到她
Okay, she's still here. We just have to find her.
好吧 那加勒特说的那通疯话呢
Okay, what about all that crazy stuff Garrett told you?
什么疯话
What crazy stuff?
加勒特说 在艾莉出事那晚
Garrett said that he saw Aria's dad with Ali
他看见她和艾瑞亚的爸爸在一块儿
the night that she was killed.
我们必须找到她
We have to find her.
我们就相信他了
And we believe him?
到现在他有何必要撒谎呢
Why would he lie to us now?
来扰乱我们 大家都在给我们添乱子
To mess with us. Everyone's messing with us.
整我们的人 参与就有奖
You can get a varsity letter messing with us.
好吧 可他说他得离开镇子
Okay, but he says that he has to leave town,
我们需要知道这些
and this is what we needed to know.
为什么他得离开
Why does he have to get out of town?
因为有事或有人令他害怕
'Cause he's afraid of something, or someone.
火车停下之前谁也别下车
Look, nobody can get off the train while it's moving.
我们必须在火车到站之前找到艾瑞亚
We have to find Aria before we get to the end of the line.
A在火车上呢
You guys, "A's" on this train.
我们得去找佩奇和托比
We need to find Paige and Toby.
凯勒也在车上
Caleb's on board too.
他给了我个惊喜
He surprised me.
好 那你最好提醒他一声
Okay, well, you'd better warn him.
我会继续找艾瑞亚
I'm gonna keep on looking for Aria
然后回去找加勒特
and work my way back to Garrett.
过来 我们得谈一下
Hey, come here. We need to talk for a second.
别 正经事 加勒特也在火车上
No, seriously. Look, Garrett's on the train
我们找不到艾瑞亚了
and we can't find Aria.
凯勒 拜托 你有没有在听
Caleb, come on. Are you listening to me?
我们现在出状况了
We have a situation here.
放手 住手
Ugh! Let go! Stop!
-晚安 -谢谢
- Good night. - Thank you!
泰德 你看见一个金发小女孩了吗
Ted, have you seen a little blonde girl?
看到好几个呢
Yeah, I've seen a lot of 'em.
不 她刚才在厨房♥里
No, she was in the kitchen.
想给家里打电♥话♥
She wanted to call home.
没有家长来找孩子
Uh... Nobody came looking for anybody.
你打电♥话♥了吗
Did you make your call?
我打给我妈妈 她接了电♥话♥
I called my mother. She answered the phone,
但我问她什么时候来接我
but when I asked her to come and get me,
她突然很生气 接着就哭了
she got really upset and started to cry.
为什么她要生我的气
Why is she mad at me?
可能是你打错电♥话♥了
Maybe you dialed the wrong number.
我猜是我姐姐告诉她我跑出来了
Bet my sister told her I ran away.
我姐姐老爱说谎
My sister's always telling lies,
给我添麻烦
getting me in trouble.
我们是姐妹
We're sisters,
可我们总是争执 什么都争
but we fight all the time, over everything,
连玩偶也要争
even our dolls.
我觉得她可能就是喜欢争
I think she just likes to fight.
你觉得她会不会向妈妈说了我什么坏话
Do you think she told my mom something bad about me?
在这等着 好吗
Wait here, okay?
好的
Okay.
泰德 你能上来一下吗
Ted... Can I see you up here for a moment?
好的
Sure.
怎么了
What is it?
住手 拜托 住手
Unh! Stop! Please, stop!
住手
Stop!
不 我的天
No. Oh, God.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
那是什么
What was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
待在这儿 待在这儿 没事了
You know what? Stay put, stay put. It's okay.
别别别
No, no, no.
你觉得艾米把事情告诉佩奇
So you think it's a good idea,
是个好主意吗
Em telling Paige?
她基本上已经都知道了
She pretty much knows everything already.
凯勒在哪儿
Where's Caleb now?
他和托比在车头
He's at the front of the train with Toby.
他们打算从那往回找艾瑞亚
They're gonna work their way back looking for Aria.
好的 你还好吗
Okay. You okay?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你明白恶魔服装意味着什么吧
You know what that devil costume means, don't you?
明白 我们谁也没糊弄过
Yeah, that we weren't fooling anyone.
他们知道凯勒和我一直偷腻在一起
They knew Caleb and I were sneaking around the whole time.
你认为加勒特所说的是真的吗
What Garrett said, do you think that's true?
我不
I don't--
等等
Wait a minute.
这姑娘可真高大
It's a big girl.
或许根本就不是姑娘
Maybe it's not for a girl at all.
都没事吧
Are we good?
没事 我们挺好
Yeah, we're good.
好的 你们到火车前部
Okay, so you go to the front of the train,
与凯勒和托比会合
meet up with Caleb and Toby.
我们往回走
We're gonna go back to
到之前见加勒特的地方 从那儿开始找
where I last saw Garrett and look from there.
-好的 -好的
- 'kay. - Okay.
佩奇
Paige.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
It was a pleasure.
找不到你女朋友了吗
You lost your girlfriend?
在这儿你该多留意一下大家的行踪
You oughta keep better track of people around here.
我在找艾瑞亚
I'm looking for Aria.
你见到她了吗
Have you seen her?
没有 不过她对权威人士那么感兴趣
No, but she has a thing for authority figures,
她说不定去找火车司机了
so she's probably up with the engineer.
对我说谎... 不可以...
Lied to me... can't do this...
这是条死路
It's a dead end.
那我们先去找佩奇和男生们吧
Well, then, we'll move forward to find Paige and the boys.
好
Yeah.
是艾瑞亚的项链
It's Aria's necklace!
快点
come on!
-推啊 该死的 -别
- Push, damn it! - No!
我不能这样
I can't!
闭嘴 快回来
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表